It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90% of modern jews came from ancient kingdom Khazaria (new evidence!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
According to new 2012 studies, scientist at Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, has found that most Azhkenazi jews (90% of modern jews today) are in fact higly related to people of the "Caucasus" region contradicting the established "fact" that they were immigrants that came "directly" from the middle east.

I know this is an old theory. And it might be easy to dismiss.. but i looked into it. I read some history readily available on wikipedia and went through genetics report on jews (wich there is a lot of).

The two theories from were western/central and easter europen jews came from wich in turn populated other areas accounting for 90% of modern jews in the world have today been the:

1. Rhineland hypothesis - Which states that the jews emmigrated from the middle east and into central/north europe. Than after the black death and their persecution (low on number) they traveled eastward to eastern europe and poulated the area.

2. Second hypothesis is the "Kahzarian" explanation, in wich in the 700 AD kingdom of khazaria adopted judeaism(historical fact) and than later after being evicted from the "russians" traveld westward and populated eastern europe, poland and eventually into central and western europe laying the foundations of the ashkenazi jews wich accounts for 90% of modern jews.

There were aslo jews that had settled around the mideteranian but they belong to another "line" and are one i focus on or the one that is majority.

The Rhinland hypothesis is what wikipedia states is the fact, but on closer look and with new scientific information in hand, the Khazarian thesis is MORE probable than the established one.

Rhineland hypothesis cannot explain why from being so few jews in central Europe, because of the black death and from their persecution and killing came to populating the whole of eastern European jews. It doesnt add up. This is reasoned in the book "the thirteenth tribe", by an authour that allegedly took "suicide" with his wife (worth checking into)

Rhineland hypothesis also carries some wheight in the fact that they have genetic studies that shows their lineage to the middle east, but new evidence suggest that these genetic studies become invalid when compared to the actual genetic data of the people who live in the areas of caucasus and were the old kindom of khazaria once was.

The immigration from khazaria westward into eastern europe, than populating the areas is a much better picture that fits reality, and it does not have the problems to explain what the "rhainland" hypothesis cant.

After some reasearch and after reading pages up and dopwn with genetic studies this is what i found

At the moment the best hypothesis for how the jews came into west/north/east europe. And the fact that these jews were convertittes and not real jews is quite staggering! Tho having some links to middle east and some genes from mideteranean "real" jews.

This is a link to the new genetic study study, and the rest is easy to find online.

current.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hy9nos

descended from Judean tribes who joined the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century.

That is from your source. So in essence when you go back they are descended from the Middle East still. Sorry.
edit on 20-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There was an ancient trade merchant group called the The Radhanites.

Some people think their trades routes to and from the "Khazaria" hubs helped move people to Northern Europe.

Wikipedia has a map of their routes.

The Radhanites (also Radanites, Hebrew sing. רדהני Radhani, pl. רדהנים Radhanim; Arabic الرذنية ar-Raðaniyya) were medieval Jewish merchants. Whether the term, which is used by only a limited number of primary sources, refers to a specific guild, or a clan, or is a generic term for Jewish merchants in the trans-Eurasian trade network is unclear. Jewish merchants were involved in trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds during the early Middle Ages (approx. 500–1000 AD). Many trade routes previously established under the Roman Empire continued to function during that period largely through their efforts. Their trade network covered much of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and parts of India and China........

Radhanite

Route Map

other links
The epic journeys of the Radanites

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
100% of Humans, Homo-Sapiens came out of Africa?

I don't see how any of this people X coming from location Y has any relevance to anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Awesome... Thank you for bringing this information forward.

I've looked into the "thirteenth tribe" a few years ago, not deep enough to know that Koestler suffered from a bad case of "suicide". Thanks to you I have renewed motivation for finding the truth in this controversial thesis. I hope for verification and eventual acceptance so that the hypocrisy of a modern apartheid state can be brought to light.

IMO the state of Israel has no legitimacy for its actions (going farther than the current military movements). The sooner the whole world learns how to deal with the sibling that turned a spoilt brat bully, the more lives (Israeli and Palestinian, possibly other nationalities as well) can be saved.

Ubuntu to all.
/PG13

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I don't see how any of this people X coming from location Y has any relevance to anything.

The Zionists claim the legitimacy of their cruel State to rest in their genetic heritage. In this particular case, it is very relevant, although you are right, it shouldn't matter.

Just imagine the (American) Indians reclaiming their lost lands in 1700 years, pushing the rest of the American population into reserves, while continually contracting the reserves by cutting parcels off for "settlers". The logic escapes me...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PadawanGandalf

In this case the genetic testing proves they come from the Middle East. I already showed how. Maybe you should read the source, I have an excerpt in the 2nd post.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The real Jews of the old Testament were the children of Shem (a son of Noah). This is where the term "Semetic" comes from. Most Arabs are genetically Semitic, more so than the European Jews. So in essence God's promised land is promised to the Arabs. Food for thought.

Of course it's all bullsh#t and possesion is after all nine tenths of the law. Both Jews and Palestinians have a right to the land. The Palestinians because they have been pushed out in recent history and the Jews because they live there now. Until parties on all sides realise this there will be no peace in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
titleship to land shouldn't be based on genetics. if it were I would venture to guess that most of us aren't where we belong....
know I ain't....should be in germany, maybe, but then, just where did the german people originate??

saying that the european descended americans own american is just like saying the jewish people own the land we call isreal...the land was conquered, our descendents settled on it, and most of us were born on it....

to say that the jews don't belong in isreal and should give up that land is like saying that americans should just give up this land. and well....maybe it is best to work with what we got?? since we can't go tracing everyone's genetics back to it's point of origin and relocating the people of isreal would be a nightmare in and of itself. let alone the americas.

the discussion as to weather or not the jews occupying isreal are indeed jews (which covers only one tribe of isreal really) isn't gonna really solve anything.
most of us have a family history of dislocation, relocation, and conquering and being conquered, breeding and intebreeding.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Historically and technically the first real homeland Jews ever had was in 500 BC when Cyrus the great king of Persia gave them refuge and a land to call their own ..they were free to live and practice their religion for centuries before the Sassanid empire and later Arabs started to oppose them and as a result they scattered around the region and some of them (Ashkenazis) migrated to the western parts of the Caspian (khazar) sea...And from then on they went to the eastern and then western Europe and The Rothshield phenomenon the Nazzis, Holocast, Ben gorion,Hertzel, Zionism,Foundation of the state of Israel and the rest...And as sad as it may sound ,god only knows were they will be in a 100 years from now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

So in essence God's promised land is promised to the Arabs.

Except the Land isn't promised to all the descendants of Shem, rather to a specific line within the descendants of Shem: the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Arabs stem from Ishmael, Abraham's other son.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Actually no. My vastly superior tribe is descendant from the Pleiades, a system of 7-stars, 2 of which are inhabited.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
add this to your info

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The stereotype in america is basically that young male "jews" are a self critical emotionally distraught unathletic group of schemers with lots of complaints to stammer around. Many wealthy and powerful people who say they are jewish are not spiritual or in touch, let alone "have the lineage" to be considered "gods chosen people". There are lots of accounts/stories that describe various cultues with various "gods". It is all relative.

If you do good and you feel good knowing you are what you are supposed to be, doing what you are meant to do, then you know that using a title such as "gods' chosen" or "daddys' favorite" has no truth nor soul. For "I am a real Jew" types, if you really believe a tiny sliver of the whole population is to be surely saved based upon a presently watered down "birthright", then your so called god is probably not as bright or powerful as your ancestors were led to worship.

I have a good friend that is constantly beating this topic to death, because he really feels that he is missing something going through life being seen as a nice young black american rather than as the israelite prophet who posseses all the truths against the evil of the great big white man. The men who lie and hide behind the guise of their religion with no connection whatsoever to their claims are obviously the evil. The frustrated young people trying to find their place in a hostile and disconnected world usually fall into the same loops of embitterment and circular arguments that can't really be proven or disproven. The ultimate goal is the right to claim supremecy.

And look what we have here. Great big music industry sellouts fashionably "reclaiming" their jewish lineage, to make money in the deceptive way of the white man, and ultimately, for the white man.

We are all a whole lot better than what we're showing on a worldwide level as of late.

It is not white or black or anything else that is really the problem. It is greed, dishonesty, hate...which leads to a lot going without, distrust severely hindering improvement, and more blood to fuel this flesh consuming disease across the globe.

The people that call the shots/make the mistakes need to get things sorted out before everyone left is left with nothing.

top topics

join