It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen sweethearts were both born as opposite sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Teen sweethearts were both born as opposite sex

TWO teenage sweethearts look just like any other couple — but both were born the OPPOSITE sex.

Pretty Katie Hill, 18, spent the first 15 years of her life as Luke, son of a Marine colonel.

And boyfriend Arin Andrews, 16, was born a girl called Emerald who excelled at ballet dancing and won beauty contests.

Both struggled with their sexuality all through their childhoods and were teased and bullied.
Katie always felt like a girl trapped in a boy’s body while Luke thought the reverse. They met when both went to have gender-changing treatment in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and instantly fell in love.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Awww, now if that doesn't just warm your heart.

Just goes to show once again love can find you in the most diverse, unexpected and unlikely situations!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If two people, born into the wrong gender, can find love, there is hope for us all!
They sure do make a great couple, I'm glad they have found each other.

Love truly knows no bounds.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was born the wrong gender too but no one gave a damn :/ and im fairly sure theres no one out there that deserves me

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My thoughts are if they would've stayed their born gender they would've still found each other.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nobody should have anything to complain about.. nothing gay going on for the neocons here to hate. So it's all good!

But wait... an 18 and 16 yr old together? Why couldn't I bang 16 year old girls when I was 18? What the hell is going on, maybe I should have got a sex change and been banging lesbian 16 year olds.

Kind of an interesting story and glad these two are happy. I'd imagine being a transexual would make it difficult to find a partner of the desired gender to be accepting, these two are both in the same boat so they won't have to worry about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I was born the wrong gender too but no one gave a damn :/ and im fairly sure theres no one out there that deserves me

I don't know, I wouldn't be sure about that last part. Life can surprise you sometimes.

Originally posted by k21968
My thoughts are if they would've stayed their born gender they would've still found each other.

Yeah, I wonder how compatible they would've been. I mean, they'd still be the same people, so if they did find each other, you'd fancy them to at least hook up and share a connection. I think they'd get along like two people who both have hang ups about their genders, and it would probably bring them together the same way.

Originally posted by James1982
Kind of an interesting story and glad these two are happy. I'd imagine being a transexual would make it difficult to find a partner of the desired gender to be accepting, these two are both in the same boat so they won't have to worry about it.

Maybe two transexuals would be in the same boat too? It all gets complicated when you start bringing them in.

new topics

top topics

join