It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to believe…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Greetings to my ATS brothers and sisters!

I haven’t had much experience of creating posts here on ATS, so Mod’s, please move this post if I’ve put it in the wrong forum.

So down to business. I have encountered many people both here on ATS and other forums who believe in Reptilians and I’ve read their posts and the replies from the community, but nothing I’ve read both in books and here on the internet has given me the answers I’ve been looking for.

Basically, as my title states “I want to believe” so I thought I’d create this thread and invite all believers in Reptilians to post their experiences, videos, pictures and convince me that Reptilians are real.

Now before I open this thread to the community, I want to go on the record as saying that this isn’t a thread to make fun of people who believe in Reptilians. This also isn’t a thread to try and catch anyone out. I am asking a genuine question and I have and honest desire to be educated and will gladly listen to anyone who has something interesting and informative to say. So, if you’re a hater or think you’re some sort of comedian, please do not post such nonsense in this thread because it just dilutes the quality of the thread.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

I have read a few posts on Reptilians and such, and, if true , it is a very scary situation. I am interested in the information that may come out in this Post. Personally I do not believe that a reptilian race from another world live among us, but I do not have any specific knowledge that they do or don't. You titled your Thread "I want to believe". I am curious as to why you would want to believe this.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know about reptilians but when you look at the shear vastness of not only our galaxy but the universe it's hard to imagine that we're the only sentient life forms around. We know that civilization is far older then what mainstream archeology tells us (4000 to 5000 years old). Some discovered sites date to about 10000 years or older. The reason I'm saying this is that there is too much evidence telling us that there is a missing piece of the puzzle. I'm not saying that aliens helped us build anything, just that in all of human existence, is it not possible that beings from another planet may have visited our early ancestors (reptilians or other species)?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Hello. The title was supposed to convey a genuine interest in the topic and if I'm honest, I'd really love it if someone come along and proved the existence of Reptilians to me. When I find a topic intriguing I usually ask true believers to educate me and I approach the topic having put all my preconceived ideas to one side for the duration.

I guess that in the end, I like the idea of there being one less mystery in my life.

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

So you're a believer in interventionism then? I think I can see where you're coming from. Personally, I'm open to most ideas, so who knows, maybe you're right.

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

I guess that in the end, I like the idea of there being one less mystery in my life.

Rev

I'd like that too, lol. But until an alien species decides to say hello we're all pretty much in the dark.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Not necessarily a believer in interventionism, but if our ancestors had contact then mimicry is the best form of flattery.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

Rev

I'd like that too, lol. But until an alien species decides to say hello we're all pretty much in the dark.

Unless all the people who claim to have seen Reptilians have proper proof, in which case we can take the Reptilian thing as read and move on to my next big question:

"Why is belly button fluff always blue?"

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

edit on 11/7/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Rev

Unfortunately, TPTB will never allow that secret to be revealed, lol. It would be the end of society as we know it, lol.
Plus the maytag repair man would be out of business.
edit on 7-11-2012 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Hello. I don't follow? When did I mention grammar? Also, this isn't my first thread, I just don't post very often. Did you have anything to add about Reptilians or did you waste all our bandwidth just to have a poke?

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It was my mistake, thats why I edited it out... Sorry bout that

Anything to add about reptilians? sure, its an interesting topic and anythings possible.
Check this video someone put in this thread about reptilians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/7/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Rev

Unfortunately, TPTB will never allow that secret to be revealed, lol. It would be the end of society as we know it, lol.

Good answer!

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

That's alright. I thought I was having some sort of blonde moment or I'd forgotten how to type in English or something. hehe

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

That's alright. I thought I was having some sort of blonde moment or I'd forgotten how to type in English or something. hehe

Rev

No, but I think I had one and im not even blonde

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If reptilians (or other species) are here we have to ask ourselves a couple of key questions.
1) Why are they here?
2) What do they wish to accomplish here?
3) How long they have been here?
4) If they have been here for a longtime, Who else knew they were here and why keep it a secret?
Plus a whole range of other questions that would need to be answered.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If reptilians (or other species) are here we have to ask ourselves a couple of key questions.
1) Why are they here?
2) What do they wish to accomplish here?
3) How long they have been here?
4) If they have been here for a longtime, Who else knew they were here and why keep it a secret?
Plus a whole range of other questions that would need to be answered.

Those are all very good questions. Let's hope that a true believer pops in and gives us those answers. Try not to die before then RedShirt!

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If reptilians do eat me, I hope they choke on a toenail, lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Proof?

Believers can give you reasons, but proof is something you will likely never see. A conspiracy theory is just that. A theory. There isn't enough public evidence for it to be conspiracy fact. I personally don't believe in the reptilian theory. But I can see why some do.

I look at those who run this planet, and ask myself how any human being can do to another human being what these "people" do. It doesn't make me believe they're reptilians, but it does make me wonder at times if they have any humanity at all left in them.

Good luck in your search. There is plenty of material on ATS alone to research on this topic if you are serious in your quest. Use the search feature to your benefit.

edit on 11/7/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Did you catch this?

And this...www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

And a wealth of reaserch here, www.crystalinks.com...

I'm not sure what to make of this next one.... Proberly cgi but I'm no expert, just adding here for creepy fun

edit on 8-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join