It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another powerful storm will hit the northeast again - Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This will sound a lil bit stupid, but 3 days ago I had a dream.

The dream started out with Hurricane Sandy Trajectory, and than it followed by another trajectory by another storm. The storm location was about 100-150 miles East of New Jersey.

This time it was a major rain event, causing a lot of flooding in NJ, it was not a monster storm or anything, but it did have a rotation in the cloud structure, it could be another hurricane, tropical storm, a northeaster or just a Low pressure system.

When I woke up, I laughed at my self, saying what a stupid dream, but just today my co-worker came and said, we are going to get hit with a another storm, I started cracking up and this is the guy that jokes around a lot. I did not believe him and he left. Just to be sure I went to accuweather.com and right on the first headline was another storm may hit the Mid-Atlantic states again. Right during the election time. I kinda of got shocked, because I could not believe the fact my dream was pretty much the same thing. Well let me show you guys the possible path and scenario that showed in my dream , I will not draw it out, but will post of pictures of past storms which took the same path, almost the same path and the scenario that would likely to occur. This is the first time I am posting a topic on dreams and prediction because this is the first time my dream relates to future event, it can help some people prepare for the storm that is arriving. Struggling after hurricane sandy, ohh man its feels so good, when we have to wait in 4 hour lines just go get gas. Right now cant even find gas stations who are up and running, there are few but closed again bec of no gas, this sucks, but yeah I hope this storm does not worsen the damage again, hope its a small one and moves out just fine. Once again, this will not be wind event, but more of a rain and snow event for parts of east coast.

Here are few images I can match with my dream:

Rain Scenario:

It was a little bit like the red line the GFS model, a bit closer to NJ tho, not that far away, remember this pictures is from Irene, and that red path is what it looked like in my dream .

Lets see what happens

edit on 2-11-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not trying or wanting to discount your dream, but isn't it possible that a dream is all it was. I dreamed about hurricanes and tornadoes for the last 2 days. It isn't surprising given all the news coverage of the destruction that Sandy caused.
Well, anyways, here's to hoping that yours is just a dream, and not a prediction.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Have you seen "2012"...! It all begins with the 'East Coast flooding...!

The earthquakes and meteors will dramatically increase! And, did u know, the southern sky's are not monitored Any more? Well, ESO AND NASA, good luck with that...!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I heard on the news that they are already calling for a new Nor Easter to come in. Perhaps you heard this on the news and forgot about it, and then projected it into a dream?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Actually, we are due to have another Nor'ester hit the east coast sometime mid next week.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
I heard on the news that they are already calling for a new Nor Easter to come in. Perhaps you heard this on the news and forgot about it, and then projected it into a dream?

I had the dream 3 days ago, this nor Easter was reported last night.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I had a dream about Sandy, here's the thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I didn't post till after the news about Sandy coming to NYC was on. SO if I had posted before I could have been a bonafide prophet. So annoying, as I can't post all my dreams as that's all I would be doing lately.

I had one before that where I saw Canada hit by a hurricane and I saw lots of new buildings wrecked. And Italy had a problem with cracks.

I don't know what makes a dream a prophecy, if I knew that, I could use them to help others instead of filling up my dream journal.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I had a dream about Sandy, here's the thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I didn't post till after the news about Sandy coming to NYC was on. SO if I had posted before I could have been a bonafide prophet. So annoying, as I can't post all my dreams as that's all I would be doing lately.

I had one before that where I saw Canada hit by a hurricane and I saw lots of new buildings wrecked. And Italy had a problem with cracks.

I don't know what makes a dream a prophecy, if I knew that, I could use them to help others instead of filling up my dream journal.

As you can sometimes a dream can come true not 100% will be true but there will be some scenerios that would match ur dream, also on the news now they are saying this noreaster may have significant impact on the north east, sandy hit us here hard affecting millions of ppl, no gas at all, if u want gas u have to wait 6 hour or so but its not guranteed ull get gas, it can run out. If this nor eastern.causes more problems than i dont know.what to.say, its life and we will.have to.deal with this. Everyone be safe and.be prepared

top topics

join