It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy apocalyptic dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I had a crazy apocalyptic dream last night. We, being, my whole town, was living under ground somewhere. I was told to go see if it was safe to leave and made my way up to ground level. Looked up and saw what looked like two moons....

Just craziness. Thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Reminds me of one of my own lucid astral dream memories (I "sleep" in the astral plane) which may be earlier? in the same timeline, where

"I was an entity in a simple house and I stepped outside because of a undeniable instinct to look at the sky, upon which I saw a collections of lighted logos/sigils in the sky, that were of a very instinctual, non-verbal nature. Then shortly after, black-winged shadow birds dropped down from the sky in one swift swooping motion, without moving thier wings, except to fold them slightly before landing. Once they touched the ground, we had all lost consciousness.

I had the distinct feeling upon waking that I had witnessed a harvesting of entities for some unknown purpose, maybe the end of a war or an apocalypse on another timeline.

edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: missed a word. not a fluent modern english speaker, sorry.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I had thought that I had entered muraqaba and was in another timelinee or most likely another part of the universe completely. Could it be another civilization calling out for help as we once did? We may never know. If the artifical muraqaba was never built on mars we would have probably reached the fifth level already.

join