It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Reveal-Revealed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
Please tell me why you would want to have them sealed in the first place? Why did Bush have them sealed as well?

Why have you had YOUR records sealed? I just checked, and they are sealed exactly the same as Obama, Bush and every previous President. So what are you hiding, to have sealed your records?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglegs79
Once we have the form letter, enlist our family and friends who may not be on ATS to send it also. Involve the media. What ever we have to do to start change.

Let me start:

Birth Cert (only because I am sick of birthers
)
10-20 years of tax returns
Health History
College Grades (why not might be fun
)
School Photo's from Grade school (just kidding, but I would love to see the photo's from the 80's]

So you think that they will change the constitution to add those requirements?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think trump is an attention whore that likes to feel safe in what he thinks he earned. If he is threatened in any way he would incur heavy karma for the little reward of some lime light he can exploit to petty end..

bigger men have laughed at him as he lowered his head sooner or later in their life time.

will happen again.

life is a force of nature

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump is an ass. I gave him the idea to do what he did yesterday OVER 2 YEARS ago. I circulated the idea for months in the birther community and sent him my idea directly as well. Same exact idea. Same amount, same giveaway to a charity of O's choosing. He's been sitting on it for 2 years - all the while claiming that Obama is the worst president in history and that we were suffering under Obama....

So....if this is going to be an effective way to put Obama in a pickle (or checkmate) and get people to realize that there IS something up with his docs, why not do it when everyone is talking about it (2 years ago), and get Obama out of office so that he can't do any more harm?

Trump IS a FALSE PROTAGONIST.
He IS working for Obama.

Want to find out what's going on? What you should really be looking at?
Watch this video. It's long, and they go on tangents, but well worth it.
radioactivision.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's not blackmail, he's not threatening to anything to Obama if he doesn't come through.

It's incentive to put the rumors to rest.

Obama is stupid if he doesn't do it, you know how many charities that could help?

Or is he hiding something...if there is nothing to hide, it doesn't hurt O to say "Here you go, write that check!"

In common usage, blackmail is a crime involving unjustified threats to make a gain or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.[1][2] It may be defined as coercion involving threats of physical harm, threat of criminal prosecution, or threats for the purposes of taking the person's money or property.

Blackmail may also be considered a form of extortion.[1] Although the two are generally synonymous, extortion is the taking of personal property by threat of future harm.[9] It is the use of threats to prevent another from engaging in a lawful occupation and writing libelous letters or letters that tend to provoke a breach of the peace, as well as use of intimidation for purposes of collecting an unpaid deb

Trump did check the law on this one:

Some US states distinguish the offenses by requiring that blackmail be in writing.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hence the video, I guess.
edit on 25-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnificentTongue

Maybe because the American public in general has a very short attention span.....he needed it to be fresh at election time.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Ya I checked the definition too, thanks. Call it what you will but you know, I know, everyone knows, it's coercion in the form of emotional black mail. It's for the children. yadayada. lol. However, not illegal.

Old Donald must be pretty happy with himself for being so darn clever.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by froglegs79
Once we have the form letter, enlist our family and friends who may not be on ATS to send it also. Involve the media. What ever we have to do to start change.

Let me start:

Birth Cert (only because I am sick of birthers
)
10-20 years of tax returns
Health History
College Grades (why not might be fun
)
School Photo's from Grade school (just kidding, but I would love to see the photo's from the 80's]

So you think that they will change the constitution to add those requirements?

We don't need "them" to change it. We can do it our selves. Would it be easy, probably not, but anything is better than sitting around with our thumbs up our butts saying " we cant change it because TPTB wont let us boohoo"

www.usconstitution.net...

Popular Amendment

One other way of amendment is also not mentioned in the Constitution, and, because it has never been used, is lost on many students of the Constitution. Framer James Wilson, however, endorsed popular amendment, and the topic is examined at some length in Akhil Reed Amar's book, The Constitution: A Biography.

The notion of popular amendment comes from the conceptual framework of the Constitution. Its power derives from the people; it was adopted by the people; it functions at the behest of and for the benefit of the people. Given all this, if the people, as a whole, somehow demanded a change to the Constitution, should not the people be allowed to make such a change? As Wilson noted in 1787, "... the people may change the constitutions whenever and however they please. This is a right of which no positive institution can ever deprive them."

It makes sense - if the people demand a change, it should be made. The change may not be the will of the Congress, nor of the states, so the two enumerated methods of amendment might not be practical, for they rely on these institutions. The real issue is not in the conceptual. It is a reality that if the people do not support the Constitution in its present form, it cannot survive. The real issue is in the practical. Since there is no process specified, what would the process be? There are no national elections today - even elections for the presidency are local. There is no precedent for a national referendum. It is easy to say that the Constitution can be changed by the people in any way the people wish. Actually making the change is another story altogether.

Suffice it to say, for now, that the notion of popular amendment makes perfect sense in the constitutional framework, even though the details of effecting popular amendment could be impossible to resolve.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join