It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
So are ATSers going to prove that Jesus was correct when he said that there will be false Messias.

No, ATSer's are going to prove that there is no messiahs, that we must lead the way and create our own destinies.

You can carry on following 'Him' for as long as you wish. However I find it strange how you can follow a book which you agreed with me is all bull. I hope when rapture doesn't come you'll realise you've wasted your life.

Religious teaching are good for teaching us the basic moral grounds on how life should be lived. However if you live your life believing every story you hear then you will forever be a sheep to a system that wants to f**k and control you.. I guess you believe santa is real too?

I'm only trying to help you see the 'light', open your mind to other possibilities and you will find enlightenment and a world that isn't full of demons and shame.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iRoyalty
No, ATSer's are going to prove that there is no messiahs, that we must lead the way and create our own destinies.

How?

You can carry on following 'Him' for as long as you wish. However I find it strange how you can follow a book which you agreed with me is all bull.

I know from visions that His fallen angels exist. The Bible is not all bull. Its simply been modified by mortals to keep the masses under control. Personally, i stick with the Book of Enoch, the OT and the Book of Revelation.

I hope when rapture doesn't come you'll realise you've wasted your life.

Only an enemy of YHWH would say that.
You know, all non-christians are going to realise one day that they have wasted their immortal futures when they all end up in hell.
Go ahead, deny the place exists. Now you will say that hell doesn't exist because it was written in a fairy tale book, even though my previous posts state that i have witnessed 3 parts of sheol.

But hey, what the hell do i know.

False rapture / paradise on earth is what approaches. i agree, the real rapture is man-made from a few passages of the Bible.

I guess you believe santa is real too?

Santa Clause / Satan Claws; same thing.
They are both red.
One descends into a fireplace, the other is already on fire.
One deals in merchandise, the other is the root of all evil (according to the Pink Floyd song - Money.)
They both watch and monitor souls throughout the year.

I'm only trying to help you see the 'light', open your mind to other possibilities and you will find enlightenment and a world that isn't full of demons and shame.

Please quote some other (new age) possibilities.

Demons is simply another name for nephil spirit, ghost, eternally dead, the Rephaim, djinn, ancestral guardians, the damned and giants.

Other possibility.
There are creatures called 'etheral spiders'. In Tartarus they take the true form of black palm sized beetles, cockroaches and centepedes. They scuttle around and 1 touch is instant death. This is where the 'Scarab of Death' or 'Death Beetle' in Egyption myth comes from.
Lets say, there is no religeon and every negative entity feeds off human emotion using these 'etheral spiders'.
Lets say, aliens gain spiritual power by having followers that believe in them. Zeus (Sheymehaza) and Odin (Uzza/Azazel) are good examples of this.
This means that Albert Pike was correct when he said that there will soon be a spiritual war.

So even if Heaven and Hell doesn't exist, this world is now heading into complete chaos because the aliens want World War 3 as well. They need the emotional stress to live off.

However if you live your life believing every story you hear then you will forever be a sheep to a system that wants to f**k and control you.

lol. By promoting a new age religeon, a negative entity already has full control of you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

How?

By FreeThinking individuals, exploring and expanding our consciousness so as to gain a greater understanding of the world around us.. Not simply taken something that was written, that NO ONE can prove is true. No matter how many angels visit you... Also, have to ask, why would a being of pure holy brilliance visit you? and what did they say? I'd like to think they had more important things to do than visit you.. like spread homophobic messages or religious hatred, you know like the church promotes.

Only an enemy of YHWH would say that.

Only a closed minded, brainwashed fool would say that, I am an enemy of no one.. I only want my race to realise it's true potential.

You know, all non-christians are going to realise one day that they have wasted their immortal futures when they all end up in hell.

Go ahead, deny the place exists. Now you will say that hell doesn't exist because it was written in a fairy tale book, even though my previous posts state that i have witnessed 3 parts of sheol..

Hell was one of the things that was DEFINITELY altered in the bible to spread fear amongst the population, so no fear there.. I've lived a life doing good, if i go to hell for tat then this universe is backwards.

But hey, what the hell do i know.

agreed.

Santa Clause / Satan Claws; same thing.
They are both red.
One descends into a fireplace, the other is already on fire.
One deals in merchandise, the other is the root of all evil (according to the Pink Floyd song - Money.)
They both watch and monitor souls throughout the year.

Except for this though, very interesting.. I definitely will do more research into this.

lol. By promoting a new age religeon, a negative entity already has full control of you.

I don't promote any religion, in fact I believe religion keeps our mind closed to outside possibilities. We should all be open to having our views changed, understandings grow and develop as our understanding of the world grows and develops.
edit on 16-10-2012 by iRoyalty because: typo

edit on 16-10-2012 by iRoyalty because: Gah

edit on 16-10-2012 by iRoyalty because: ...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

By FreeThinking individuals, exploring and expanding our consciousness so as to gain a greater understanding of the world around us.

FreeThinking. So a Christian has to change. No choice. Sounds like Islam to me. Convert or die.
So what is really out there ?
Why can't the aliens be bothered to get off their fat green back-sides and take this world to the next spiritual level now?
Or are they gladly watching this world die with a smile because they are so cruel and evil?
Their crop circle put a end date on 4th August 2012. We are still waiting to rise to the next level of consciousness.
Its seems the ancestral spirits out there couldn't care less for us mortals.

Not simply taken something that was written

If you know something spiritual and are trying to enlighten us, then please tell me why 75 million people have been seeing the new age 11:11 Wake-up Call.
Its seems the negative entities havn't got the balls to tell their human targets what the numbers mean?
FreeThinking needs the truth. Why are the aliens holding back the truth concerning these codes?
I am sure your negative contact can tell you what these codes really mean in terms of 'sacred numerology'.

why would a being of pure holy brilliance visit you? and what did they say? I'd like to think they had more important things to do than visit you.. like spread homophobic messages or religious hatred, you know like the church promotes.

Wow. i can smell the venom coming off your fork tongue from over here.
Actually the angel was once a fallen seraph who simply verified what i had witnessed in tartarus.
Much of what i have posted on ATS are direct answers from them.

I only want my race to realise it's true potential.

How? Through meditation?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

FreeThinking. So a Christian has to change. No choice. Sounds like Islam to me. Convert or die.

I never said you have to change, just be open to adaptations and new ideas. My views are so un-Islamic it makes that comment sound ridiculous, so I think I'll leave that one and I'll let you dwell on how silly you sound

So what is really out there ?

I would think it's something so far beyond our understanding that we could not comprehend. Which is why I find it hard to believe that you seem to think you know all this stuff about 'spiritual realms' when your so not open to accepting things that you do not understand/that go against your current beliefs.

If you know something spiritual and are trying to enlighten us, then please tell me why 75 million people have been seeing the new age 11:11 Wake-up Call.
Its seems the negative entities havn't got the balls to tell their human targets what the numbers mean?
FreeThinking needs the truth. Why are the aliens holding back the truth concerning these codes?
I am sure your negative contact can tell you what these codes really mean in terms of 'sacred numerology'.

What does 11:11 mean to you? To me it is a date, a time which on a coupe of occasions something has happened, not the same thing.. Just things. I'm open to it being something more but I just don't see it. Also why are you talking about aliens? Also, negative energies? I'm not a negative person, I like to find happiness and have a positive outlook on all aspects of life, right now you sound like the negative one chatting about hell and damnation, sure they haven't got you?

Actually the angel was once a fallen seraph who simply verified what i had witnessed in tartarus.
Much of what i have posted on ATS are direct answers from them.

You actually think you went to Tartarus? Ok, I have an open mind but that's a tad bit crazy for me.. Proof at all?

How? Through meditation?

Meditation is a good way to find yourself and even commune with your sub-conscious, which is an excellent way of coming to terms with the information about the world you have collected.
However not what I meant. I meant that people should open up to the possibility that we were meant to be more than sheep and that we are destined for great things, rather than a servant with false promises of material happiness.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

just be open to adaptations and new ideas.

What new age ideas do you have ?

What does 11:11 mean to you? To me it is a date, a time which on a coupe of occasions something has happened, not the same thing.. Just things. I'm open to it being something more but I just don't see it.

The 11:11 Wake-up Call is one of many new age religeons that Jesus spoke of.

Also why are you talking about aliens? Also, negative energies?

Aliens/angels, demons/negative entities are all the same thing.

you sound like the negative one chatting about hell and damnation, sure they haven't got you?

a rapha is one of the Rephaim. This world was made for humans only. Angel/human hybrids like myself already have one foot in the lake of fire. i am warning people that sheol exists. A lot of NDE experiencers have also verified that hell exists but no one listens to us.

You actually think you went to Tartarus? Ok, I have an open mind but that's a tad bit crazy for me.. Proof at all?

You say there is a lot more out there, but Hades, Sheol and Tartarus is crazy. Right. This world has myths of Hades going back to ancient Greece. Are you saying they all lied about Hades ?
If you want to, i can message you a URL to a website where you can ask these angels certain questions. Then you may decide if its bull or not.

Meditation is a good way to find yourself and even commune with your sub-conscious

Meditation invokes the 'Alpha' level. Its what is used during TV advertising.
The angel said that nephil spirits enter into people minds during meditation and use suggestion on them.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

....Above the eternal Owen.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It's poor design. I would think that -- from a usability standpoint -- an Infinite "God" who created the whole multiverse, and everything and everyone in it -- would do a better job. Angels, demons, wars on heaven, hell, sinners, and all of that just seems like bad storytelling to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I don't believe he ever said it, if he ever existed. It's too perfect. It's a perfect way to strangle competition for future mindshare in its crib.

"Someday, people somewhere will say that some of what I tell you is untrue. Don't worry though. They are the adversary." is perfect circular logic, and -- if you follow it to its logical conclusion -- can only be a mechanism to enforce spiritual slavery (whether it was intended or not).

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I know from visions that His fallen angels exist. The Bible is not all bull. Its simply been modified by mortals to keep the masses under control. Personally, i stick with the Book of Enoch, the OT and the Book of Revelation.

And I know from experience that "Bubbleonia" exists, because of my visions of it.

Except -- I don't. It's just a story I made up and wrote down.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What new age ideas do you have ?

Just what I've been saying to you get the past two days and I'm getting so tired of repeating myself so I think I'm definitely making this my last post. Open mindedness, adaptability and the compatibility to evolve, just like the rest of the world.. I suppose I agree that we should be compatible with nature, since this is the only force and thing I can 100% say gives me life and provides for me (also not saying we should all go live in the woods either!)

Aliens/angels, demons/negative entities are all the same thing.

So you think I'm a demon or possessed? I'm sorry to disappoint you but I dictate my life and I can't say I've ever noticed any horns!

a rapha is one of the Rephaim. This world was made for humans only. Angel/human hybrids like myself already have one foot in the lake of fire. i am warning people that sheol exists. A lot of NDE experiencers have also verified that hell exists but no one listens to us.

So your an angel/human hybrid who has nothing better to do than post comments on a blog? Wow you got some amazing holy powers, wish I had the power to do that... Oh wait...

You say there is a lot more out there, but Hades, Sheol and Tartarus is crazy. Right. This world has myths of Hades going back to ancient Greece. Are you saying they all lied about Hades ?
If you want to, i can message you a URL to a website where you can ask these angels certain questions. Then you may decide if its bull or not.

Fair enough, there is no proof one way or another, however I see those things as misinterpretations perhaps under times of stress? Dr Strassman has some good views about stuff like that which he can actually back up.
Also yes please on the sending me the URL

Meditation invokes the 'Alpha' level. Its what is used during TV advertising.
The angel said that nephil spirits enter into people minds during meditation and use suggestion on them.

Didn't know that was what's used in advertising, very interesting. However I meant more for a release of dimethyltryptamine.

Once again unless you make some good points I will not respond because I think we can both agree that we are on completely different ends of completely different spectrums!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Everything is pure awareness. We are all one. High powered gods control the awareness that we are to bring forward a scenario of their choosing. Awareness is free, but you, as awareness, have chosen to minimize your experience. You experience this decision as, "being under the control of gods". In reality, the gods are you.

Awareness is God. It brings forth all dualities. The absolute is a self sustaining life energy source. Our existence is fabricated from it. We experience self sustenance as "eating" but this is only one form of awareness. The possibilities are limitless. The universe is finite only to the extent of conceptualized possibilities. You are nothing more than a focusing of awareness. Awareness is focused through will. Whatever you wish to see will be seen, but you must first overcome the choice of the Gods. Anything that happens was allowed to happen. Prove yourself to God by proving that you can lovingly handle anything that comes your way. That is the test. It is a test that you cannot fail, but you have the ability to choose when you will succeed.

True, even Jesus' Father (Abba) was/is the Absolute, the source, the intent, the cause, and love as the reason for the seasons, and all he wanted was to see us rejoin in the heavenly family, with the possibility of separation from God as source, removed.

It's what I call the simplicity on the far side of complexity, and it's a beautiful thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by jiggerj

It's poor design. I would think that -- from a usability standpoint -- an Infinite "God" who created the whole multiverse, and everything and everyone in it -- would do a better job. Angels, demons, wars on heaven, hell, sinners, and all of that just seems like bad storytelling to me.

Oh no! It's GREAT story telling. As long as people understand it's just a story.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by jiggerj

if there was nothing,,, except for your awareness,,, and you had the ability to create anything real starting from scratch,,, infinite materials,, infinite time....

what would you establish into existence? what would be its point or goal? what would it consist of?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Me? I would make music*. In fact -- I suspect that's exactly what god did. The rest of this? We make it up. It's a reflection of our own fractured identity crisis. We imagine that we aren't the music, that we're just the individual notes. Nine billion of us, each with a tiny part to play, and we seldom rise up above our instrument to experience the song itself.

Now -- why does every religion on earth have it exactly backwards? Why is there so much fear, hatred, anger and stupidity? Why do so many choose to believe in angels and devils and burning lakes of radioactive piss? Because becoming "one" breaks our sense of connection to the self. From the moment we are born, we are alone, and we try to placate the loneliness however we can.

The real question to me isn't "why do these primitive tribal superstitions speak to so many of us directly?" though -- its a fair question. If I had to guess I'd wager that we separated from our oneness with god for a very good reason, at tremendous sacrifice, and it hurt like hell. So we ring bells and chant prayers to keep the pain away, and call it "other" because otherness and division is what we imprint on ourselves when we fall.

But it's not real. God is as immanent in our sense of relief, when we come together in joy and love.

But it's just a guess.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Couldn't have put it better myself!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Fear is a necessary evolutionary device; it's instinctual, and you'll never be completely fear-free. Sorry, but this is just more New Age 'peace and love' let's-all-hold-hands drivel that gets posted over and over again, ad naseum.
Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by smithjustinb

Fear is a necessary evolutionary device; it's instinctual, and you'll never be completely fear-free. Sorry, but this is just more New Age 'peace and love' let's-all-hold-hands drivel that gets posted over and over again, ad naseum.
Just my opinion.

I never said fear was bad. Fear is great. It keeps us balanced. So does confidence.

Love, trust, and confidence ARE the more true feelings. They are the rewards for appropriate behavior. They are all part of the control mechanism. We are kept in line.

When you go against the plan, you feel discomfort. When you behave appropriately (according to cosmic life standards), you feel a connection with life and happy feelings.

We can choose whatever we want, but if "the Gods" don't like your choice, they let you know.

The point of life is to be alive. Emotions are wayshowers.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
We are what we are. Life is what it is. How you perceive this is up to you. The forms will appear. Their shape doesn't change. How you perceive them does. We are Gods. Perception is our power.

I can't move objects with my mind, and I can't make money magically appear in your bank account. What I can do is look at what I already have and what is already here and, instead of wanting it to be something else, appreciate what it is. I have the ability to appreciate what exists to such a great magnitude that others around me see something very cosmic and otherworldly in me.

I said, "I can look at you in such a way that I even appear different to you." I can emanate realness by accepting what is real. I can come to a place in my mind that is so perfect that I emanate an angelic presence. All I do to get there is see the beauty and perfection in others. Admittedly, I fall short of this perfection most of the time, but when it happens, those involved get to experience something very divine and cosmic.

The conventional way we experience life is limited beyond comprehension. Like I said, I encountered a being that was so alive it almost killed me. Think about that.

<< 1   >>

join