It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Signs, First of 2003???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
First signs of UFO activities. Crop Signs, Giant 8 ball or Symbol of Infinity. Looks Fake to me

Story at
www.earthfiles.com...

[Edited on 4/30/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
2003 Looks fake

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Cool thanks!

I keep a library of crop circle photos, and have used them as inspirations for body art.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
im at the library, cause my I.P is having problems......
but any way........

The crop circles above seem wierd ......
the number 8 in religion, means never ending.......or it signifies the eighth age..........which according to religion,it is the end................

8 is the eighth day which is to come...there are only 7 days now........i can't get into it much, coz im not home, and well,i dont have much time being at the library.....

interesting crop circles...............

Has anyone seen ''''signs'''' with mel gibson???

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've never been one to believe the crop circles...HOAX.
I've seen two guys make huge elaborate ones in just a couple of hours, with a few boards, ropes, and baseball caps, so I'm just not that impressed....

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Cool thanks!

I keep a library of crop circle photos, and have used them as inspirations for body art.

Thats a really cool idea.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Their have been strange phenomenoms (misspelled, I think) around crop circles. Like pictures of strange things, and people say they get orgasmic feelings around these sites,
, many a hard ons happening, I'll try to find the Pictures.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
either they wanna play some billards, or want an 8-ball of coc aine.

Honestly, I don't buy into crop circles, I've seen humans make some pretty awesome designs, it's easy you can create the image on the computers, then upload the positions into a GPS and thats how they can map it out and create mind blowing designs.
Maybe, just maybe 5% are authentic.

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

jra

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
here's a site that shows some people that make crop circles. www.circlemakers.org... doesn't seem that complex to do at all.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This guy....""Maitreya'''claims to be responsible for many crop '''miracle'' circles..........and ''Benjamine Creme'' his advisor or whatever he is claims him to be a'''teacher ''for the whole world..........a world leader to come..........link........below......

members.lycos.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
New Crop Circle

Wiltshire, England,

Looks Fake

[Edited on 5/4/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think most crop circles are fake. Maybe a small amount of them are real. Eather way they look cool.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think that maybe the original crop circles were real but now they are people craving attention

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think most are fake but their are some that I do believe are true.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Anybody have any good links to crop sign photos?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The ones that are real, who and how do they create them?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't really get the crop circle thing. It seems that if the greys were attempting to communicate (or even write grafitti) they would use something more "impressive". Like carve the symbols into a mountain.

jra

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yeah i don't think any crop circles were done by aliens. it just makes no sence to me why aliens would do that. i think it just started off as a hoax and is now becoming a form of art in a way.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
maybe alieans make these crop circles and maybe they make none, but if i was an alien and wanted people to be utterly confuzzled by what hey all mean, id do them, just to get a laugh at all the farmers bringing in tourests, then again the they might be places where there was an alien party going on and each certain design was like a stamp that you get at a nightclub.
eather way if i was an alein and i wanted to freak people out with a crop circle id do one that looks like shrub's face.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ok first of all of all i dont think crop circles are even real because they did thise whole thing on it and it said that people have these like long metal pole then at the bottom is a long metal plate and all they do is put there foot on it and then step on spot they wanna push down, like if ufo's came by i dont think they would leave an 8 ball lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join