It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great page on flying saucer crash recovery teams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I really enjoyed finding this website on the crash recovery teams, that get sent out when they shoot down a flying saucer.
Quite why we would want to shoot them down is beyond me apart from the theft of the technology perhaps?
I wonder what interplanetary crimes we have committed in doing so?

Anyway here is the link:

link

The page has a link to the photocopied operations manual, which is very interesting.
It speaks of the two known races (at the time), one being the greys and the other the human-like aliens.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Dr X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
I really enjoyed finding this website on the crash recovery teams, that get sent out when they shoot down a flying saucer.
Quite why we would want to shoot them down is beyond me apart from the theft of the technology perhaps?
I wonder what interplanetary crimes we have committed in doing so?

Anyway here is the link:

link

The page has a link to the photocopied operations manual, which is very interesting.
It speaks of the two known races (at the time), one being the greys and the other the human-like aliens.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Dr X because: (no reason given)

The team was originally composed of young men who are now old, with long white beards and their bodies have atrophied 'cause they've never been sent out. Something to do with no UFO ever crashing anywhere on earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I wouldnt be so sure of that. Since UFO means unidentified flying object. So it is very possible that something unidentified has crashed. It doesnt have to be ET in origin.

I would agree with you if you said Aliens crashed on earth.
(for the first time since I have read your posts)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow! They sure had some super advanced fonts back in the early 1950's. I wonder who printed this up? The printer must have had incredibly high security clearance!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 12-10-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to add link.

new topics

top topics

join