It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Does Not Equal Muslim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
1. Obama isn't a Muslim
2. It wouldn't matter if he was, we're not a theocracy.

End.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I'm not even going to argue with you, or be dis-respectful. I just find it pretty ignorant of you to say he isn't muslim, when he has talked about his muslim faith numerous times, and the evidence is very easy to find.

I'm more or less just disappointed in your comment. I shake my head, and want you to know that your post is looked down upon.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What does Christian does not equal Muslim mean?

I can understand if you were to replace Christian and Muslim with lets say 10 and 7, now that makes sense, 10 does not equal 7, correct.

Lets break this down shall we, what is the most basic and most complete way of describing a Muslim or a Christian? I would have to say Human, so if we simplify our labeling of each other and it comes down to that we are all human, then doesn't that make the title incorrect, where as it should be Christian equals Muslim should it not?

They are both human, I assume both wish to live to see their young strive and both also have a similar belief in a creating force above all, so again what does it mean? however, if I'm understanding correctly shouldn't it be the opposite?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I just find it pretty ignorant of you to say he isn't muslim, when he has talked about his muslim faith numerous times, and the evidence is very easy to find.

Oh please, PLEASE link me to this evidence. Video evidence or a *credible* source of a transcript, please. This should be good. Some random dude on the internet has evidence that the RNC and Romney would pay him 1 million dollars for, but it only comes out on a conspiracy site? This ought to be hilarious.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why would this be an issue? He has the right to worship the flying spaghetti monster in the sky if he so chooses.
At least he hasn't been kissing the Saudi Royal Family on the face and holding hands unlike the last guy.
Witch hunt if I ever saw one.
First Amendment and all, suppose that doesn't matter though?

So I ask this, what is the OP point? Do you even have one other than "OOOH LOOK AN EVIL MUSLIM"?????????
Religion has no place in politics in the USA although it is used as a tool to manipulate the unthinking masses into what side to choose. Shameful.

You say only God can save you, hmm funny considering how these 3 religions(Judaism Christianity Islam) like it or not believe in the same God just have different filler stories.

I say we need more sauce!
edit on 7-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: noodly

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I'm not even going to argue with you, or be dis-respectful. I just find it pretty ignorant of you to say he isn't muslim, when he has talked about his muslim faith numerous times, and the evidence is very easy to find.

I'm more or less just disappointed in your comment. I shake my head, and want you to know that your post is looked down upon.

Provide evidence to support the falsehood you are asserting. Not twisted or turned ignorance, I want him actually discussing him being Muslim as opposed to the many times he has discussed being Christian. No he said/she said stuff, give us PROOF, not insinuation or lies.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd say the evidence points to him hiding his Muslim faith, for obvious reasons. Muslim family, spent a lot of time as a child in a Muslim country, dressed in Muslim garb as a young man, lots of Muslim associates, slip of the tongue saying "my Muslim faith" etc. Clearly the idea that he's a Muslim didn't come out of thin air. As for why it matters, it should be obvious, why hide it?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I'd say the evidence points to him hiding his Muslim faith, for obvious reasons. Muslim family, spent a lot of time as a child in a Muslim country, dressed in Muslim garb as a young man, lots of Muslim associates, slip of the tongue saying "my Muslim faith" etc. Clearly the idea that he's a Muslim didn't come out of thin air. As for why it matters, it should be obvious, why hide it?

In other words, there is no evidence, you just want to claim there is.

He has stated he is a Christian. Until it is absolutely proven otherwise, then he is a Christian.

What if I were to say that you are a Satanist just because the evidence points to it since you use the evil internet instead of praying 24/7? My claim about you is just as substantial as your claim about him. Does that make it true?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

LOL yeah, your little speech totally trumps all the evidence. Keep it up, transparent as you are, it's funny watching you work. I doubt you are fooling anyone of intelligence though.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Christian Does Not Equal Muslim.

Muslim Does Not Equal Christian.

So its a useless debate. Let people practice whatever faith they want.

Its not like Christians used the word of God and persecuted people as witches and demons long ago.

Much like certain individuals using violence in the name of Islam today.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

LOL yeah, your little speech totally trumps all the evidence. Keep it up, transparent as you are, it's funny watching you work. I doubt you are fooling anyone of intelligence though.

I always practice transparency, I have nothing to hide. Why are you avoiding transparency?
I make no attempt at fooling anyone, especially anyone of intelligence. Even if you don't fit in that category, I still don't try to fool you.
Now, where is the evidence for your assertions? We're still waiting.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And boom goes the dynamite.

Nothing.

At.

All.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Bush was a RUSSIAN!!!!

No wait, he was a professional baseball player!

Wait.....I'm confused......what's the criteria again?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

If Bush's father was Russian, if Bush lived in Russia, if Bush had many Russian associates, if Bush backed Russia, if there were lots of questions about Bush's past, if Bush had slipped up and said he was Russian... I think you can see where your comparison went awry. And honestly I don't care if people think he is Muslim or not, it's just my opinion he is.
edit on 8-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

it's just my opinion he is.

Key word there----OPINION.

Because if there was ANY way to establish it as even a *possibly credible* fact, he would never have gotten the Dem nomination.

Don't sell Hillary short. She had every resource in the world to bring him down if it were true.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Key word there----OPINION.

Yeah, I never stated it was fact, it is my opinion based on the available evidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow. Just... just wow.

Islam just can't catch a break on this forum, can it? Either it's patriarchal and bloodlusty hate speech, Satan worship in disguise (but hey, if you ain't with Jesus you're with the other guy, right?) or both.

I guess there's no room for impartial diplomacy when seeking the truth. Well that's depressing.

That being said, it's understandable for voters to be disillusioned if he is lying about his faith (which I highly doubt). It's also understandable that few would have voted for a black Muslim, because that's apparently teh evil.

Does anyone feel like crying for no reason sometimes?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join