It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amatuer Article on the situation we face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would like to share this with you, its my first real attempt at writing an article, to be available for viewing by the public - Here and on other sites. (Please Ignore or search the sources as I have just copied and pasted).

I have always had a burning interest in the big questions in life,

I am passionately against inequality in the world, and the exploitation of Earth's people by those who hold the power.

How can one person make a real difference? Can the internet be the tool that finally delivers true liberty and freedom of individuals?

In short, I believe the answer is yes - but we have to first recognise that the system of governance that has been developed around us cannot deliver these aspirations.

We all recognise that we need some kind of decision makers, endowed with a certain degree of power over society - if only to have someone to call on in cases of oppression and injustice, an example would be the police, but as history has shown the police are not beholden to any degree of morality, as long as its "legal".

The practise of writing laws to outline the boundaries of acceptable behaviour in our society, is in principle is sound, but the thing we need to consider is who are the people writing and influencing these laws?

Well, we all know that for example - America has three direct forms of governance: Legislative, Executive and Judicial, and most of us know that legislation has to be approved by congress to be accepted as law.

But its nowhere near that simple, for instance the sitting President of the United States has at his disposal a power known as an "Executive order" (Wiki Link), this means that the POTUS can at any time issue a direct order to go into effect immediately.

An example of this is On April 30, 1992, President George H.W. Bush signed Executive Order No. 12803 on infrastructure privatization, a move that cleared the way for private capital to invest in U.S. infrastructure projects, including highways. (Source)

The Executive order process overrides the power of any other branch of government, so taken at a glance this means that the POTUS has the power of a dictatorial despot but because of our supposed civility he will only use the power for good?

Well we hope so!!

Of course we all hope that if a less than moral person did gain the presidency, that our honourable congressmen would fight tooth and nail to stop them damaging the great experiment in liberty.

If that is your view I would advise not researching the "revolving door culture" of American politics and big business - This is an example of an article by Dylan Ratigan detailing this phenomenon at work between wall street and the Federal reserve, who by the way supersede any branch of government including the executive branch. Article

If all of this wasn't worrying enough, when you throw the Lobbyist culture into the mix things really start to look scary.

Lobbyist's are people hired by big business, including but not exclusive to pharmaceutical company's and the armaments industry, to seduce officials with fine dining, lavish gifts, and reputed cash "kick backs" and bribes.

Its an old adage in western society that all politicians are crooked or corrupt, people agree with that statement without reservation in most instances - but really consider the implication of that assertion,

the people that control our lives are not loyal to humanity, but to money.

Does that not scare you? It scares me.

The terrifying part to me is indifferent people hold the power, motivation and will to disregard innocent civilians universal rights and needs all in pursuit of profit.

And where will it stop?

Iran?

Russia?

China?

America?

The past ten years has seen the established elites on a frenzy of power grabbing and strategic positioning of "pieces" in the great game of life, 9/11 was the invitation they needed to dominate the middle east and secure the vast vital resources it boasts.

We are fast moving towards a new chapter in humanity, but it doesn't look bright for individuals.

The big financial players of the world have carefully crafted the collapse of every country's monetary system, it has been integrated as such so when one major currency fails - the domino effect kicks in and system after system will collapse, probably accompanied by a world war.

This is when they will offer us a solution. . . . . . . . A one World Governance, a one world currency and economy and a one world military force, so we can never experience the horrors of conflict again.

But the immoral people we have already discussed will be at the head of any establishment crafted new government.

We in the west have been relativity lucky so far, only a small percentage have lost everything directly because of the state - but everyone has felt the start of the repercussions of the bail out bubble, of the deep cuts to public services and the negligence of guidance of society and community's, including declining education standards and health services for the poor.

This is why I am writing this blog, to make people aware of the situation we face.

There are things we can do to combat this attack on liberty, but we have to connect, work together and make everyone aware before more aggressive internet laws restrict and limit our ability to organise.

This the establishment knows, and they are doing their best to deny us this opportunity to shift the paradigm in our favour by introducing the "Stop Online Piracy Act" (Wiki Link) and similar regulation of the internet.

Even giants such as Wiki and Google staged "mock blackouts" on their site's when SOPA was first submitted to congress to highlight the potential to censor the internet.

This fact, and the upcoming US elections, coupled with the plan to attack Iran mean that when the final stages of this plan go active events are going to move extremely fast, because these people use the distraction of a crisis to cloak their less than honourable actions then by the time people realise what has happened, its to far down the line to change - a great example of this would be 9/11 and the passing of the Patriot act (Wiki link) in the confusion and raised tensions/fears after the event.

Please think seriously about what I have wrote here, do a bit of research and come back to see my next piece soon.

I would like to use this blog as a starting point to inform everyone about where we stand, connect with those who want to not just survive but live, in a brave new world.

If we begin to act now we, all of us, can have a say in our future. . . . . . . .

If we leave our future in the hands of less scrupulous individuals, we can only expect hardship.

Thanks for reading.

join