It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Intervention (Strange diversion to RomneyRyan add)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hey all,

This is a bit random but I thought I would share.

I have recently been trying to find information relating to the human genome project, and the apparent abnormality in our genetic make up - the fact we have 223 genes that Do not have the required precursors on the evolutionary tree.

This point is 'explained' by science as a "horizontal transfer from bacteria", but according to my research 113 of these genes have been found, only in bacteria (as well as humans) - but only 35 have been identified of which 25 are completely unique to humans - which helps rule out the transfer from bacteria theory.

I have long believed that aliens/ED's have had a hand in our development, along with many others I feel its true.

That's not even going into the scriptures and historic texts mentioning man's creation and interaction with sky gods.

Or taking into account the very real ongoing observation and intervention incidents recorded in the past, present and surely the future.

Bit random which is why I posted in chitchat, but when I clicked on this link - www.spiritconnectionstore.com/human-anomalies.htm

A Mitt Romney site comes up, or if you go to an article on google groups I was reading (regarding alien intervention theory) and click the link provided, a different Romney add appears. The add- www.mittromney.com...

The Google groups article - Link

Obviously old Romney is buying up all the domain space he can get his slimy hands on, what I find curious though is if the election process is rigged (which I am sure most on ATS would agree, most of it is), why does he need to be so aggressive on the campaign trail?

Is it so Americans get used to seeing Romney everywhere, so won't be surprised when he wins the presidency?

I would bet yes.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Aww.. I thought there was going to be a Romney add with aliens in it...
My reading comprehension isn't very high at the moment re reading the title..

And then reading the first part of your thread I was like whoa never heard of that, but then you ended talking about that, and I was sad again.

Not sure why he is doing that, but don't you think Obama can outrig Romney??
I'm not so sure Romney is supposed to win.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well according to some "elitist researchers" , the think tank, lobbiest crew have picked Romney as Obamas replacement - and in my experience they are normally right.

And lets not forget the Zionist domination of these think tanks, and American politics in general is very relevant when you consider how close Romney and Benjamin Netanyahu (Israel's Prime Minister) are.

And the fact Romney has stated he would attack Iran if elected as POTUS, means the people who really control the game, the military industrial complex, will do everything they can to get Romney in the oval office.

Just hold on to your hats,

In fact get out of USA, and if you can't - prepare the best you can .

Good luck all.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

www.spiritconnectionstore.com/human-anomalies.htm

I am the author of this article.
It is no longer on the internet.

My disclaimer.
This written article is based on my research and conclusion I have reached and represents my opinions only. Though some facts, as presented, are not disputable, many can be questioned. I write this as food for thought and to help you expand your thinking to include ideas not found in the mainstream.

These article are based on research I did.

Blood Types in Connection to the Alien Phenomenon
by Patty *******

Human Anomalies to Support Intervention
by Patty ******

Contact me for the articles.

[email protected]
edit on 11-16-2012 by Phimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join