It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can somebody with photoshop skills please help me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
sorry if this is spam.. can any of you help me please? trying to refurbish this old pic of my mom and dad.. I don't have the skills to do it.. can any of you, please?

cdn.ebaumsworld.com...
edit on 5-9-2012 by ReadyPower because: added stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i`m not an expert with photo shop but these videos help me alot and now i can doo all kinds of things with it Photoshop vids i hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Try the "member art" forum to ask for help.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I would be happy to help fix your picture for you. I do this type of work all the time. If you give me a few minutes I will update my post with some examples of work I have done already. One thing though, I would need a better scanned copy of the original in order to work with the finer details.

Here is a photo my grandfather ripped up after his divorse of my grandmother. After his recent death, my mom found this old picture he hid in a drawer and asked me to fix:

This one is my grandfather back in the Korean War. The picture was missing pieces that I had to use many tools in photoshop to recreate part of his arm and patch.

Here is a picture I did for a friend at work of his dad in the Army. Again, lots of scratches and missing pieces I had to recreate.

edit on 5-9-2012 by iwan2ski because: uploaded some of my recent works fixing old photographs

top topics

join