It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions That John Kerry will NEVER answer=Especially now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'll name one thing he has done in regards to Anti-terrorism. John Kerry was in charge of the hearing on the Carlyle group that investigated terrorism funding to and between US companies. Wait, yes, I think George Bush was linked to this group. Perhaps Kerry discovered the truth and has been granted the priviledge of running for president.

But, more likely, Kerry has the most blue-blood of any past president.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by dgtempe
You fashion your politics after Hitler. If elected, will you continue to copy Hitlers' atrocities and then declare yourself our dictator?

Dgtempe here is a link to Adolph Hitler�s life, 24 chapters, and quite detailed; could you please draw the parallels between Hitler's rise to power and George Bush's political career? Thanks in advance.

www.historyplace.com...
Here's a little help for my fellow man:Hitler & Bush Enjoy it!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
does that also mention the connection of bush's grandfather supplying the third reich with 1/3 of their iron? Something called "B&B Brown" im not sure, but there are direct financial links connecting the bush family to Nazi germany.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by krackel]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If I was you edslinger, I'd tell those freepers to stop copying your threads!

kix

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Edsinger........

Man you really dont know jack about foreign policies...

Currently the US is completely undefended, most of its military force is overseas, in case that China would Invade the US, you could do nothing to stop it (what you are going to nuke China and the US to get rid of them?)

The south AND NORTHER borders are Unsecure and they will be , first the Canadian because of its very large unpatroled areas and rough terrains. The south border, man you make me laugh, today is estimated that between 2800 and 4000 ilegals crossed to the US.

TODAY

Patroling the south border with the army? what army ? its all in Irak or elsewhere!, that promise of secure borders is just that a promise with no expiration date.... in the mean time the Us economy depends a lot on those ilegals for works no one wants, so its a conundrum, on one hand if they really close the borders the hispanic vote will condemn that policy, if they dont enforce the REAL security the invasion would continue....

Today I was talking with Canadians and one of the themes that popped up was " can you imagine if the planes that hit WTC had departed from Canada or Mexico? "

Wake up Edsinger political campaigns are just a lot of speeches filled with good ideas, good intentions and promises that WILL NOT BE MET....

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Ed, where'd you go? You're obviously being plagiarized point by point by some unscrupulous person not giving you credit for the original points and rebuttals you posted to AboveTopSecret.com?

Aren't you upset?

Just read this m8, kind of shocked really, even posting my bad spelling I assume......interesting....

Gee I dunno, where are they posting it?

EDIT : Now I get it...hang on..

Well the link that I provided was

coverups.com...

Thats the 20 questions, this person just copied it I guess. I see no problems, maybe they can get Kerry to answer them?

I dont need 'credit', hell I got the 20 questions some where also

But I did link it....

Edit: Rant, you either have a fantastic memory or to much time on your hands

[edit on 14-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Edsinger........

Currently the US is completely undefended, most of its military force is overseas, in case that China would Invade the US, you could do nothing to stop it (what you are going to nuke China and the US to get rid of them?)

Spoken like a real champ! With what navy? The only threat to the USA from an invasion is the damn Democrats........

The south AND NORTHER borders are Unsecure and they will be , first the Canadian because of its very large unpatroled areas and rough terrains. The south border, man you make me laugh, today is estimated that between 2800 and 4000 ilegals crossed to the US.

Have you ever been to the border? The North doesnt concern me to bad because, I believe deep down, NORAD is still an alliance. The Canadians are watching who comes in Canada to some extent..
The Southern border however is a more difficult bear to tackle. In the Short term, National Guard troops to work with and until a massive hiring if Border Guards and more money for technology. Not a Russian style KGB Border guard, but more of a policeline like barrier. But it is damn big and it aint cheap.

Patroling the south border with the army? what army ? its all in Irak or elsewhere!, that promise of secure borders is just that a promise with no expiration date.... in the mean time the Us economy depends a lot on those ilegals for works no one wants, so its a conundrum, on one hand if they really close the borders the hispanic vote will condemn that policy, if they dont enforce the REAL security the invasion would continue....

(1) the 60,000 troops in Germany ought to do(2)You have named the reason that neither candidate will do anything about it

Today I was talking with Canadians and one of the themes that popped up was " can you imagine if the planes that hit WTC had departed from Canada or Mexico? "

Osama is not stupid, just like the Saudi's being most of the highjackers.It was no accident

Wake up Edsinger political campaigns are just a lot of speeches filled with good ideas, good intentions and promises that WILL NOT BE MET....

Well you may be partially right, but I firmly believe that Bush will keep the war on the offensive, Kerry's sternly worded memo's just wont cut it

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hmmm, dgtmep poses us with an interesting question, which historical figure of the past is closest to the current.....hitler vs. bush or benedict arnold vs. kerry....let's see fascist dictator vs. american president....or former american military officer turned traitor vs. former american military officer turned traitor.....hmmm

let�s go john sign that 180.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
hmmm, dgtmep poses us with an interesting question, which historical figure of the past is closet to the current.....hitler vs. bush or benedict arnold vs. kerry....let's see fascist dictator vs. american president....or former american military officer turned traitor vs. former american military officer turned traitor.....hmmm

let�s go john sign that 180.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by keholmes]

Here here! Why doesn't someone go into the DNC website and ask ?

hmm I am tempted, I mean I would really be outnumbered there....

hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I dont need 'credit', hell I got the 20 questions some where also

But I did link it....

Edit: Rant, you either have a fantastic memory or to much time on your hands

Both actually on that last part. I know you linked.
When that thread started over there though they didn't it. It was a copy of your post (though a mod replaced it with the article) but the JSJ poster still has the copy/pastes of yours and Gazrock's posts in the thread.

I'll look into it. But you are saying you are not JHJ. The other poster correct?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'll look into it. But you are saying you are not JHJ. The other poster correct?

Thats affirmative.

I didnt even know Jesse Helms had a son.........Might like the guy though

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

you nocompoop

Horsepucky, you dimwhit,

If you must resort to hurling insults and personal attacks while defending your points, you would find that they are far more effective when they are spelled correctly...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

you nocompoop

Horsepucky, you dimwhit,

If you must resort to hurling insults and personal attacks while defending your points, you would find that they are far more effective when they are spelled correctly...

I can't spell....for nothing, never could. If it bothers you, dont read em.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well I guess I have my next warning, for what? calling someone a nincompoop and dimwhit, with poor spelling I might add. So I guess those of you that really want it, will see me banned soon.

I thought I had'nt really called anyone a bad name, I can think I what I said out loud and then I should be banned...

Ah nonetheless, call me what you will.......
I will go down with class...just fade away...until I can report.

BTW, Has John Kerry agreed to release his records yet?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Edsinger........

actually the not knowing jack would be what followed.....there are many more ex-military in the US than there are military....i for one am much more well armed now than i was then.....5.56mm....hah. that would be what the second ammendment is for.

also you listen a little to much to JFSKerry. what was that imbecilic 9 out of 10 division are going, comeing, leaving, there, read about, heard the name.....blah, blah, blah....troop strength 190,000 many of which are reservists and national guard...the marine corps alone has an authorized size in excess of the troops stationed there. forget all of the reservists and ancillary forces....in addition to the retired. china would be lucky if 1 of the sampams they sent loaded with troops even made it. if they did make it they would then at the border of california face urban combat that has only been dreamt of.

and by way of reference the marine corps is the smallest segment of the three branches.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
refer to this thread for current US deployment. The US is NOT, and I repeat, NOT undefended, that's spin, and badly attempted spin, at best.

troop deployments covered here

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well you both are right, we only have to defend against those attacking from within, which I ahve given an oath to do....

China invade US? haha

They cant even do Taiwain, that is why they havent! I know Navies and China couldnt handle the 7th Fleet let alone get to Hawaii..That was funny.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We remember a verse in the Bible that states God will bless those who Bless his people and curse those who dont. In reality the US remians blessed, I wonder why?

Wow Edsinger! I thought I was the only person on these boards that knew that! You just earned a bunch of points Ed.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed

We remember a verse in the Bible that states God will bless those who Bless his people and curse those who dont. In reality the US remians blessed, I wonder why?

Wow Edsinger! I thought I was the only person on these boards that knew that! You just earned a bunch of points Ed.

Why thanks and although I really believe it, we need to keep in mind that the Israeli government is secular, as the left is trying to make these United States. Alas they will fail though.....You know how I know this? Becuase I the quote that you commented on...

Gen 12:1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.
Gen 12:2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join