It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Our God's Be Super Advanced Alien & ET Beings ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Members of ATS ... I have always thought about this & have been puzzling my mind for so long & have done quiet a bit of research on it.I personally believe that there is a possibility that Our God's could indeed be Advanced Aliens/ET who are advanced both Spiritually as well as Technologically/scientifically ...

I came across this wonderful blog posted by some blogger & i would like to share with you the link to the external blogger's post

decodehindumythology.blogspot.in...

Let me know what you guy's think about it....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I believe it is very possible that an advanced Alien race could very well be what our ancestors saw as Gods.

I mean a type 4 civilization would seem like gods because their level of technology would seem like magic to us.

But skeptics would say we have never been visited by alien beings even though they have nothing to back up that claim.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Why should our Gods be Aliens?
People all around the world have created their own Gods for necessary purposes. People around the world throughout history have not had the same view on God.
We also know why people create their God.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hypothetically, if they had visited earth in the past, it means that either the people of the time considerd them gods, or they TOLD THEM they were gods.

It doesnt mean that they are, but then it doesnt mean their not either, only time will tell

Love, Light and all that crap!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Look up Annunaki.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We all have the same infinite creator,

We have no "Gods", although some higher density beings can appear as such.

Yaweh, was a wayward higher density being, other beings had to come and offer us freewill, to offer us the chance at evolution, as Yaweh kept us as his pets.

Jesus was a higher density being who came to Earth to help us on our path.

... Or at least that's the most fitting and likely possibilty I've heard so far

ETA: I'm going round suggesting this to everyone at the moment, if you haven't all ready read a book called the law of one, or, like I have, youtube the Ra material, after 2 days I'm on session 17 out of 106, its the most fascinating stuff I've EVER read.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnisonline
Greetings Fellow Members of ATS ... I have always thought about this & have been puzzling my mind for so long & have done quiet a bit of research on it.I personally believe that there is a possibility that Our God's could indeed be Advanced Aliens/ET who are advanced both Spiritually as well as Technologically/scientifically ...

I came across this wonderful blog posted by some blogger & i would like to share with you the link to the external blogger's post

Just to take a quote from the bible. But it has always amazed me by the language.

Genesis 1:26 (King James Bible):
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
"make man in our image, after our likeness".

Who is our? It implies to more than one other than a single Gods image?

If you have ever read up on the Golden Ratio I believe it is called. This may actually be what the reference is to. There was a post on this sometime ago on ATS. I found very interesting. It could be that universal connection of all of life and space that is being referenced to.
edit on 28-8-2012 by dieglocke because: adding text

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieglocke

Just to take a quote from the bible. But it has always amazed me by the language.

Genesis 1:26 (King James Bible):
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
"make man in our image, after our likeness".

Who is our? It implies to more than one other than a single Gods image?

If you have ever read up on the Golden Ratio I believe it is called. This may actually be what the reference is to. There was a post on this sometime ago on ATS. I found very interesting. It could be that universal connection of all of life and space that is being referenced to.
edit on 28-8-2012 by dieglocke because: adding text

Who is our? I like that question. There is monotheism and there is polytheism. And speaking of images, I just came across this verse and thought it was interesting: 1 Corinthians 11:7 A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.
Sooooo, apparently men are not women and women are not made in the image and glory of God?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Absolutely it is possible, indeed maybe even probable. It helps shed light on everything from ancient mythology, Sumerian writings, to some of the monolithic structures around the world, and even the missing link.

I think it is highly likely that a space-traveling species helped the human race evolve, maybe even with its own DNA ("created from THEiR image" in Genesis). Check out the first couple of seasons of Ancient Aliens. The last one not so much.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And you believe this why? Because Science is Truth to you? Because the images made to speak (tv and film) preach it? Because you see technology as your saviour? Strip all three of those away and you have none of the reasons for having such a belief. Without those three things, most of our forefathers thanked their Creator for their blessings and trials and new born babies. What is different now than then that could have made such a profound change in our beliefs? The media, the largest pulpit in the world. The fact that you believe it shows that you subscribe to the indoctrination and propaganda. The first test of it was Hitler and he changed the ideology of his entire country using radio, film and newspapers. The Bible sums it up as "you are what you eat".

There is nothing really prior to the 20th century that said our gods were "aliens". Oh wait, we can't pray to the Almighty in school but we sure do learn about ancient Greek and Roman mythology which are gods supposedly come down from Heaven. Wonder if that's why many corporate logos are marked with the sign for...Apollo? It's Apollyon to Christians, the one who ascends from the pit with his imposters. The sooner that you start to research the other side of what's going on, the sooner you may drop to your knees in prayers of repentance to the One Creator of Heaven and Earth. His time is coming soon. Everyday the occult becomes more and more brazen in their symbology. See, to them you'll accept them as "aliens" because they have stripped away your belief in Creation, stripped away your morality and stripped away the knowledge that God is Truth and stripped away your belief that you require salvation .... and substituted technology, science and man as your gods.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

I have a better verse for you guys, and within it proof that "God" fears man, or at least the wanders that man could achieve. So he intentionally sabotages us, to keep us fighting eachother instead of working together towards a common goal.

But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

Why would "God" need to confuse man? Why would he want to stop us from accomplishing great things? Either he isn't "God" or he is scared of the wanders man would have constructed if we all worked in unison to one end, instead of the petty infighting we promote today.

Which proves (to me) that in the words of the very same bible that so many worship, that the "God" they worship is no "God" at all, and his "miracles" are nothing more than tech.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

So are you saying science is a lie? But you think a fairy tale about a "loving God" who proves countless times in the bible to be nothing more than a hypocrite, and anything but loving, is true? Based on what? There are thousands of religions on the rock, most claim only theirs is true, and only their believers will be saved. WTF kind of sense does that make? If God was real and his punishments eternal, you would think he would be more clear on the subject right? How about where it says let your conscience guide you, if it is clear no action you take is a sin. Serial killers and rapists don't usually see anything wrong with it when they do what they do, by your own Gods words this makes them not guilty of sin, therefore unable to be punished for their crimes, even though he promises the righteous a day of vengeance on the unrighteous.

Or we could just do the smart thing and question God and look for answers to our questions that actually work. For example, "science" feeds the hungry, not "god". Science, clothes the naked, not "god". Science shows us that we are all more alike than we are different, so it teaches us kindness and caring for our fellow man. Science heals the sick, helps the blind to see, the deaf to hear and the weak to be strong.

Science is not some hokey religion promising salvation to only an anointed few, it offers salvation to all, no matter your beliefs, through knowledge and understanding of the universe around you.

Or are you one of those "god" buried the fossils to fool man types that won't admit, twus man that sat man on the moon, not some supposed "god"?

"God" his, hers, yours...they are all figments of imaginative story tellers, nothing more. I mean it has been over two thousand years where is he at?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Q: Could Our God's Be Super Advanced Alien & ET Beings ?
A: Um, yes. Yes they could. As a matter of fact, it's seems very probable.

edit on 8/28/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm one who definitely believes the Gods referred to by ancient humans were "off planet beings".

Obviously more advanced technologically then us.

I believe the "war in heaven" was a real war between opposing "off planet being" political powers for control of earth.

I believe the universe is very political.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Considering our creation, and the topic at hand, i will quote a passage from
one of my favorite short stories,
called "Lazarus",
written by Leonid Andreyev,
published 1918.

"The night had come, and a heavy blackness filled the air.

"How good it will be when the sun rises again to-morrow… You know I am a great sculptor… so my friends call me. I create, yes, they say I create, but for that daylight is necessary. I give life to cold marble. I melt the ringing bronze in the fire, in a bright, hot fire. Why did you touch me with your hand?"

"Come," said Lazarus, "you are my guest." And they went into the house. And the shadows of the long evening fell on the earth…

The slave at last grew tired waiting for his master, and when the sun stood high he came to the house. And he saw, directly under its burning rays, Lazarus and his master sitting close together. They looked straight up and were silent.

The slave wept and cried aloud: "Master, what ails you, Master!"

The same day Aurelius left for Rome. The whole way he was thoughtful and silent, attentively examining everything, the people, the ship, and the sea, as though endeavouring to recall something. On the sea a great storm overtook them, and all the while Aurelius remained on deck and gazed eagerly at the approaching and falling waves. When he reached home his family were shocked at the terrible change in his demeanour, but he calmed them with the words: "I have found it!"

In the dusty clothes which he had worn during the entire journey and had not changed, he began his work, and the marble ringingly responded to the resounding blows of the hammer. Long and eagerly he worked, admitting no one. At last, one morning, he announced that the work was ready, and gave instructions that all his friends, and the severe critics and judges of art, be called together. Then he donned gorgeous garments, shining with gold, glowing with the purple of the byssin.

"Here is what I have created," he said thoughtfully.

His friends looked, and immediately the shadow of deep sorrow covered their faces. It was a thing monstrous, possessing none of the forms familiar to the eye, yet not devoid of a hint of some new unknown form. On a thin tortuous little branch, or rather an ugly likeness of one, lay crooked, strange, unsightly, shapeless heaps of something turned outside in, or something turned inside out—wild fragments which seemed to be feebly trying to get away from themselves. And, accidentally, under one of the wild projections, they noticed a wonderfully sculptured butterfly, with transparent wings, trembling as though with a weak longing to fly.

"Why that wonderful butterfly, Aurelius?" timidly asked some one.

"I do not know," answered the sculptor.

The truth had to be told, and one of his friends, the one who loved Aurelius best, said: "This is ugly, my poor friend. It must be destroyed. Give me the hammer." And with two blows he destroyed the monstrous mass, leaving only the wonderfully sculptured butterfly.

After that Aurelius created nothing. He looked with absolute indifference at marble and at bronze and at his own divine creations, in which dwelt immortal beauty. In the hope of breathing into him once again the old flame of inspiration, with the idea of awakening his dead soul, his friends led him to see the beautiful creations of others, but he remained indifferent and no smile warmed his closed lips. And only after they spoke to him much and long of beauty, he would reply wearily:

"But all this is—a lie."

I agree.

edit on 28-8-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
And you believe this why? Because Science is Truth to you?

Why are you bringing Science into this? Science has nothing to do with the OP's ramblings.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Why are you bringing Science into this? Science has nothing to do with the OP's ramblings.

LOL, even the title! God's? Aren't most major religions based on monotheism these days?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have always thought about this & have been puzzling my mind for so long & have done quiet a bit of research on it.I personally believe that there is a possibility that Our God's could indeed be Advanced Aliens/ET who are advanced both Spiritually as well as Technologically/scientifically.

What's this? Why, I never heard of such a thing. This is a radically new way of looking at our mythologies and ancient artifacts. You should write a book. I suggest as a title, "Chariots of the Gods," since the old gods were often portrayed as driving their fiery chariots across the sky.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

It goes both ways. One can look at the ET mythos in terms of a religion, or one could look at world religion & myth in terms of the ET mythos.

But given the insights of comparative mythology, comparative religion, comparative mysticism and parapsychology it's pretty clear that its not as simple as a case of mistaken identity or of demonic deception.

P.S. our gods wear spandex

edit on 28-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

join