It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Outrageous To Be True? Think Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

Yes, like I said Thoth has a mysterious background and is indeed a part of the fallen powers and principalities. He was one of their emissaries for lucifer and perhaps even born of their lineage. The writing however is all about the reptilians which is interesting for an ancient text if indeed it truly existed and was written in ancient times.

He was a high ranking officer for the principalities of hell.

www.angelfire.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.cuttingedge.org...

Thoth -- "The first HERMES was the Intelligence or Word of God. Moved with compassion for a race living without law ... God sent to man Osiris and Isis, accompanied by THOTH, the incarnation or terrestrial repetition of the first HERMES; who taught men the arts, science, and the ceremonies of religion; and then ascended to Heaven or the Moon." [Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 255, 17th Degree, Knights of the East and West; Emphasis was in the original].

This is the basterdized version of satans 'kingdom' which they try and pawn off as truth.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Personally, I do not take JoS (your first link) To be a good and reputable source. And I've never heard a mention of Thoth relating to the Christian God/ Angels. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thoth is an Egyptian God, not an emissary of Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodricNV
reply to post by Egyptia

Personally, I do not take JoS (your first link) To be a good and reputable source. And I've never heard a mention of Thoth relating to the Christian God/ Angels. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thoth is an Egyptian God, not an emissary of Lucifer.

There is valid information on that link in terms of the synopsis for further mythological research on Thoth. Thoth is an Egyptian god which in a nutshell is the same thing as an emissary of lucifer. It is a question of symantics only that leads to the same thing in the end.

www.egyptartsite.com...
Thoth was a moon god who played an important role in the Osiris legend and the judgment of the dead in the Hall of Maat.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

So... being an egyptian god makes you an emissary of Lucifer? That's like saying Buddha or Shiva, or even Mithra are emissaries of Lucifer. I respect your deduction skills, however I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree on the snippet of judgement
. Update, page 42 on the journal, he mentions 'Reptilians are breaking in his house (in a dream) when he is awake, every thing is red, and they seem to be after his loot. (what loot...?). "

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I don't know about the video, but.. I'll let it resonate in the back of my mind as temptation. Which means, it's possible that I might watch it, only looking at it gives me a bad vibe, in a way. The feeling is hard to explain. Gut feeling, i guess is the general common term, i feel it to be more than that, at times.

Then it is not for you at least not yeet

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GodricNV

I'm just sayin' man. I read to page ten, and Thoth, to me, was sounding like Satan. The leader of the fallen angels, The Emerald Tablets where sounding like the words coming from him, Satan. That was my feeling though. I'm not saying this is, or isn't true, about Thoth being a version of Satan, but.. My gut feeling hasn't lied to me before. There is something about Thoth that is connected to the fallen angels, that much, my gut feeling is sure of.
edit on 29-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: grammar correction

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
If you don't want the effects of the supernatural- I mean the bad effects... then don't dwell on them. Reading, researching, concentrating on them just gives that side of the spirit world a handle and an invitation to come and visit. It's much like when a person watches a horror movie. It's not just 'the willies' that are left over, but spirits also that are attracted to that kind of atmosphere. Heck, they probably watch as well. If the person watches horror movies by habit, then the spirits won't come and go... that person is extending an open invitation to the spirits to just stay.

IMO, discussion about entities appearing in one's bedroom.. voices... etc.. is the worst.

It's an old book, but nonetheless pertinent. The Bible says:

Meditate on These Things

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Philippians 4:8 NKJV

....for a reason.
edit on 28/8/2012 by MarkJS because: typo and minor formatting

I believe this way also. That talking, or thinking about it, can invite it in.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Egyptia

So... being an egyptian god makes you an emissary of Lucifer? That's like saying Buddha or Shiva, or even Mithra are emissaries of Lucifer. I respect your deduction skills, however I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree on the snippet of judgement
. Update, page 42 on the journal, he mentions 'Reptilians are breaking in his house (in a dream) when he is awake, every thing is red, and they seem to be after his loot. (what loot...?). "

Is his loot possibly his spirit? Or his essence? Maybe they wanted only his body, after some how making his spirit, or essence leave his body?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I don't know about the video, but.. I'll let it resonate in the back of my mind as temptation. Which means, it's possible that I might watch it, only looking at it gives me a bad vibe, in a way. The feeling is hard to explain. Gut feeling, i guess is the general common term, i feel it to be more than that, at times.

Then it is not for you at least not yeet

I still appreciate your post though. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GodricNV

My gut feeling tells me you've done a lot of study about the Reptillians, or Nephillum (however that name is spelled), but I have some pretty revealing videos about this subject. The first one i'll post, talks about the Grays, and how they are lead to be drones for the Reptillians. I don't know too much to say, except that these videos talk about more than what I can mention from memory. If you have the time, you might find them interesting, even if you already learned the information. I hope you're safe in your studies. I'm going to add a few you tube videos you may, or may have not seen. The first is a recorded radio talk show discussing abduction, and various other things involving likeliness. The second video, I just find very fascinating, and it's very hard to say it is any sort of hoax. The video allegedly may contain a Gray. The third video went pretty viral, but i'm posting it just in case it hasn't been seen by anyone who may see the post. It's pretty interesting too. Some say it's just someone in a mask, but... the eyes blink, and there are a few other details about the video, that might be noticed, that are hard to explain away with the explanation of the video being a person in a mask. The fourth video is another talk show that was previously recorded. It talks about the link between fallen angels, and the Reptillians, and a few other things. (If you decide to watch the fourth video, skip to about ten minutes into it. The first ten minutes are ads, pretty much, and the talk show recording actually starts about ten minutes into it. Finally, I'm adding two more videos, simply cause I find them interesting. The fifth is a full documentary about the topic of The Grays, and many other connections to the matter. Lastly, the sixth video is just a fascinating video about the topic of Crop Circles. Just thought i'd add more than just one video, instead of posting the videos in later posts.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yes the loot would be his soul essence which they harness and recycle if the person is not saved.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Interesting read. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. You're experience sounds a lot like the scene from the movie Constatine where he goes into Hell. Maybe the movie derives the idea from other people's personal experiences with the matter.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

based on your first post, and the absence of the "O" in G-D. Not meaning to offend you in any way by spelling it out. i am assuming you have Jewish influences? Messianic maybe? Just a question of your religion if that is not too offensive. The only people i know who censor that word are Jews.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Kabbalistic maybe?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No, not his spirit. An actual loot. They seemed to be after something physical, not metaphysical. He mentions carrying the 'loot'. And talking with my grandmother, she mentioned that he was very protective of this bag that he claimed people and creatures were after. He talks about making sure no one will find the object.

Damn, You gotta wonder what this object would be...is it like the Holy Grail or something haha...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I will look at the videos once I'm finished with the general. Does the word (Possibly a sound) AKA (pronouned ak ah) mean any thing to you? MAybe one of your reptlians made a noise similar to that (ak-ah!)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CreativeReason

I never thought about it like that. I love that movie btw, but it wasn't that dramatic, or cinematic. I'm not sure the right word to use right there, but I assume you understand what i'm trying to say. I mean... It was so strange. Everything was still there, but the appearance of everything completely changed, except for the inside of the car. I still think it was so strange. The trees were there, only scorched, black, and only the branches and trunk. Granted the grass wasn't there, but the ground still was. Only black, and burned. The sky was still there, only deep reds, and black. I think you understand what i'm saying. Everything was still there, only time had seemingly stopped, and the appearance of everything had changed. All except for the inside of the car, from what I can remember, but to be honest, I was so focused on the outside of the car, and the beings, that the inside of the car isn't so clear, but I don't remember the inside of the car looking any different. That was the only thing that didn't seem to change in appearance. Thank you for reading, and offering a post reply. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

No, not his spirit. An actual loot. They seemed to be after something physical, not metaphysical. He mentions carrying the 'loot'. And talking with my grandmother, she mentioned that he was very protective of this bag that he claimed people and creatures were after. He talks about making sure no one will find the object.

Damn, You gotta wonder what this object would be...is it like the Holy Grail or something haha...

It had to be something of mass importance. It fits in a bag. What kind of bag was this? See what information you can find out about this bag, and it may help in narrowing down what could've been inside of the bag. Size really, i guess would be the only thing that would narrow our speculation, but i'm just thinking openly.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I will look at the videos once I'm finished with the general. Does the word (Possibly a sound) AKA (pronouned ak ah) mean any thing to you? MAybe one of your reptlians made a noise similar to that (ak-ah!)

Can you post a part of the journal which contains the AKA. I almost feel bringing this up might not be necessary, because I believe you to be intellectual, but just in case, it doesn't mean Also Known As, does it?

Also, I mean, the beginning of the screech/growl sound, might sound like an A Ka!, but.. this was roughly ten years ago. I remember the growl/screech being very loud, and intense, so I can see the AKA sound being heard in the immediate start up of the scream/growl/screech, but... I want to see a few lines, leading up to the AKA, or a few lines containing it, that way I may better help you figure the meaning out.

Have you found anything out about the AXX and the numbers? Looking forward to an update.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join