It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Death and Destruction in London - 3 Recent Music Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This lyrics are chilling CitizenAlpha, it almost sounds like some form of ET arriving at the planet and trying to fit in then take over

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
reply to post by drbatstein

So i watched the Florence & the Machine - Spectrum video, and the Lyrics are kinda Disturbing.
From what i can gather its a msg to GOD about the fallen angels he cast out of heaven.

Just my 2 cents
Lyrics below

When we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
We were light and paper-thin

And when we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
'Till you let the spectrum in

[Repeat: x3]
Say my name
And every color illuminates
We are shining
And we will never be afraid again

And when we come for you
We dressed up all in blue
With the ocean in our arms
Kissing eyes and kissing palms

When it's time to pray
We dressed up all in gray
With metal on our tongues
And silver in our lungs

[Repeat: x3]
Say my name
We are shining
And we'll never be afraid again

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black
And you'll scream our names aloud
And we won't eat and we won't sleep
We'll drag bodies from their graves

So say my name
And we are shining
Say my name
As every color illuminates

[Repeat: x2]
Say my name
We are shining

Say my name
We are shining
Say my name
Say my name
And we will never be afraid again

Read more at www.songmeanings.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It could be the time of an event

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
The time on the clock and on the watch match not that it means anything.
nevermind edited: took closer look and Im wrong

edit on 27-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: I WAS WRONG!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is my first post on this forum so I'm curious to others thoughts on all of this information? What do you guys think?! Please post back on any opinions/theories.. Anything! =)

The times on the clocks in the pictures are the time 7:20..
The Colorado massacre was also on 7/20.. Hmmm..coincidence?
Possibly the high media coverage could be a cover up to keep us all "distracted" from the events that could possibly be to unfold at the Olympics..?

The media controlled by the illuminati, through music videos, & other ways; would show things, such as tons of symbolism (demonic, illuminati symbols, & even hint of possible happenings (such as the London olympics) because a lot of people's subconscious minds don't pick it up/realize it. They assume most people will look past it, as what it is.. " just A music video." But it's illuminati controlled "hints" of supposedly what would happen. They're not specifically "telling" us about it, since the majority of the people wouldnt realize the subconscious images produced by the illuminati ran music industry.

So they aren't "telling" us about it per say, they are implanting subconscious images into the media that most people would never even think twice about if youre unaware of symbolism.. It happens all the time.

At the end of it even became a controversy, it would just be played off as a "coincidence".

What does everyone think?! Thank you.
Taylor.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Welcome Taylor,

Excellent first post

Originally posted by TaylorrBarbiee

This is my first post on this forum so I'm curious to others thoughts on all of this information? What do you guys think?! Please post back on any opinions/theories.. Anything! =)

The times on the clocks in the pictures are the time 7:20..
The Colorado massacre was also on 7/20.. Hmmm..coincidence?
Possibly the high media coverage could be a cover up to keep us all "distracted" from the events that could possibly be to unfold at the Olympics..?

The media controlled by the illuminati, through music videos, & other ways; would show things, such as tons of symbolism (demonic, illuminati symbols, & even hint of possible happenings (such as the London olympics) because a lot of people's subconscious minds don't pick it up/realize it. They assume most people will look past it, as what it is.. " just A music video." But it's illuminati controlled "hints" of supposedly what would happen. They're not specifically "telling" us about it, since the majority of the people wouldnt realize the subconscious images produced by the illuminati ran music industry.

So they aren't "telling" us about it per say, they are implanting subconscious images into the media that most people would never even think twice about if youre unaware of symbolism.. It happens all the time.

At the end of it even became a controversy, it would just be played off as a "coincidence".

What does everyone think?! Thank you.
Taylor.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What I find sketchy about this is A LOT of famous pop stars, rappers & directors (Hollywood) are Muslim and are all into the NWO. Their are clues and their are coincidences. Its hard to pull out the true clues though. I just wish the best during the Games.

en.wikipedia.org...
--This is just Musicians/producers. Check the page for more of the Muslims in American Entertainment.

They want change.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Overall the Muslims make up a very small percentage of Hollywood Directors and Famous Pop Stars, more so with the rappers.

The NWO is certainly not an Islamic plan, on the contrary Islam is the enemy of the NWO, that's why all of their countries end up getting attacked after NWO events like 9/11

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
What I find sketchy about this is A LOT of famous pop stars, rappers & directors (Hollywood) are Muslim and are all into the NWO. Their are clues and their are coincidences. Its hard to pull out the true clues though. I just wish the best during the Games.

en.wikipedia.org...
--This is just Musicians/producers. Check the page for more of the Muslims in American Entertainment.

They want change.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

The Owl is read two ways. On the one hand, it is the symbol of a branch of the Occult Elite.

On the other hand, it represents Athena's Men, who are an order utterly opposed to the secret masters.

That said, the reason for much of the predictive programming in the media and elsewhere is that an important principle of magic is at work. In Hermetic mystical manipulation it is very important to let the target know what you are doing. This should be done overtly but casually, so as not to arouse a reaction. If the target becomes defensive, this too can be exploited, but the ideal condition is one in which the target is passive. A passive response to an overt threat or agenda is tacit approval of the same. By these mechanisms are human beings manipulated.

Of course there are playing cards from an old game that depict recent and future events. In this way are we encouraged to accept the darkness and anticipate the failing of the light.

Of course they turn the Owl into a malevolent symbol. The last thing they want is for Athena's Men to have influence or authority. Rather they should be suspect.

Athena is represented by the Owl. She is wisdom (Sophia) and when necessary, she is a warrior goddess. She is the patron goddess of Athens, where men first learned a form of effective democracy. And she was the patron of Odysseus all through his travels. If she could get him through those trials and raise the fortunes of the Athenians, then her spirit may yet do us some good.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thank you!!

Well michael Jackson for example was in the process, very very close to converting to the Muslim religion before his "death" In my opinion, illuminati controlled death for his speaking out & anti illuminati symbolism. My theory/opinion is that one of the reasons he was killed because of his trying to convert.. The illuminati ran media (Ted turner
haha) to kill him before he could complete his conversion to Muslim so that the mass media could cover why they really killed him. They didn't want the king of pop to be converted to Muslim because of all of his followers.

& now that I think about it couldn't the entire Olympic event itself be a Freemason occult ceremony of some sort? Such as the tons symbolism in the opening..?

Thoughts..?

& I do wish the best happenings of the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There is defiantly grounds for thinking their is subliminal behind these video's/movies, but I really don't understand the theistic narrative that is given. If God created everything, he thereby created Satan, making him the sole creator of everything evil/sin etc.. I really think that calling this God, a loving, kind, honest God, is an oxymoron. He wiped out the entire Canaanite civilization, and caused the deaths of millions with the disease, violence, war etc.. which he created. Anyways, it truly detracts from the original message, when people put the Satan/God narrative to these events. This isn't Satan/God pitting humans against each-other, this is us, being the imperfect creations we are, striving for something that is currently unattainable in our mental infancy.

It is very obvious to me, that Satan/God, are the symbolic representation of the good/evil that is found in all living things, and not actual beings that exist within reality. Their names themselves are an allusion to this, God (good), Devil (evil). It seems that we have taken a metaphorical, non literal teaching, and manipulated it to our own end. Really not trying to detract from the original point of the topic, since I think that its very valid, but I cringe when I see people pursuing this theistic tangent when approaching matters. It does us no good to think of things this way, since we are creating a new problem, an "immortal, powerful, Satan", who we need to "give ourselves to God" in order to stop. Which is quite simply a means of giving the church power, an agenda driven narrative that presents us with a moral, and personal dilemma if we don't follow their hypocritical laws.

Hope people can see the importance of what I am trying to get across, even if its quite the lengthy diatribe.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TaylorrBarbiee

One could also say the MJ was killed because he posed the greatest threat to their agenda..

He made ppl happy, and was about to embark on what was basicly the "love and happiness revival concerts" seriosly.. look at it from a conspiracy point... they want us down.. down down down, so they can enforce thier rhetoric on the crushed... One word from our "king" and we would have risen up on mass because.. you know.. MJ's leading.. lol.. it's a fantasy, but these fools live in fantasy and his this is it concerts would have seriously disrupted that negative energy grid they've worked so hard to make. and trust me.. it's up and running i dont know how (have some theorys.. and they make sence.. amazing) but were all feelin the down, ask around.. david Ike may be a nutter.. but i really think he's dead right on the grid stuff.. it wouldnt take much to slowly over course of a few decades to build on important lay lines (meeting points).. who's gonna tell you you can't build there.. its'a sacred energy meeting point... yeah right.. nuthouse for this guy

This olympics is a farce... they have been since the end of the 2nd war.. an excuse to watch someone else work hard for 2 weeks whilst we stand around and talk about thier "form" ... you humans make me sick.

If musicians are selling souls.... it's nothing new, if there predicting doom and gloom... it's just buisness, I had dreams of stardom when i was a boy.. im a really good musician too and im not scared of the stage.. but i spent way to long in the industry and i can't be a part of that.. it's false, cruel and if you dont sell tickets and make fat men richer.. your dirt.. talent means little unless your really lucky.. and i mean 0.00001% those days were over in the early 80's when producers found the Autotune (gee.. thanks antares...)

I care little for there message... of there warnings.. in fact i hope there are on stage when it blows. the whole apple is rottern.. not just the core

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
TaylorrBarbiee

That was just tabloid talk, they were trying to smear him, find out more here

wikiislam.net...

They tried to kill MJ by having in the Twin Towers on 9/11, fortunately he overslept so didn't get there on time.

They killed him when they did because he was about to warn the world about the Swine Flu Vaccine at his concerts, that was the purpose of his "This is It" concerts; to give out warnings about the vaccine.

Originally posted by TaylorrBarbiee

Thank you!!

Well michael Jackson for example was in the process, very very close to converting to the Muslim religion before his "death" In my opinion, illuminati controlled death for his speaking out & anti illuminati symbolism. My theory/opinion is that one of the reasons he was killed because of his trying to convert.. The illuminati ran media (Ted turner
haha) to kill him before he could complete his conversion to Muslim so that the mass media could cover why they really killed him. They didn't want the king of pop to be converted to Muslim because of all of his followers.

& now that I think about it couldn't the entire Olympic event itself be a Freemason occult ceremony of some sort? Such as the tons symbolism in the opening..?

Thoughts..?

& I do wish the best happenings of the Olympics.

edit on 29-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

With regard to the florence and the machine film clip I found some rather disturbing but very clear luciferian references. I did take some screen shots but have never really worked out how to put them in a post so I will simply point out the minutes and seconds and let people check it out for themselves.

At 2.42 on the left hand she shows a six. At 2.43 she throws the goat. Subtle but it's there. There is also a clear Egyptian reference and they never tire of that one. At 3.14 her arms are positioned in the "As above so below" pose in the middle of 3 spotlights in the triangular position. At 4.15-4.27 there is what appears to be an orgy or at least a flesh pit with bodies rolling on top and over each other. At 4.55 Florence herself appears to crawl on the floor in a bizarre serpent or snake parody. 7.20 is on big ben, her watch reads 9.22. I wonder if this means Sept 22? Could also be 9+2+2=2013? They do so love their numerology.

The lyrics have already been posted by someone else and they are rather chilling in their own right.

And when we come for you,
We'll be dressed up all in blue??

With metal on our tongues,
And silver in our lungs.

I found this one interesting. A year or so ago my partner and I had our blood tested along with samples of saliva sent to a lab to find out why we had such high metal readings. We are also directly over the flight path of constant chem trails. I know that's a pretty big leap, I just found it curious.

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black!
And you'll scream our names aloud!
And we won't eat and we won't sleep!
We'll drag bodies from their graves!

Kind of creepy considering the tune is supposed to be about spectrum of light and illumination huh? In fact I am seeing these things in so many film clips now; I just shake my head. Katie Perry's new one is a doozy with those Monarch Butterflies and Freddy.

The Music industry has become overtly luciferian now and so many people don't even care. They see it, but the tune is "Just so catchy."
edit on 29-7-2012 by MollyStewart because: correction

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
These are excellent observations MollyStewart, thank you for sharing!

Originally posted by MollyStewart

With regard to the florence and the machine film clip I found some rather disturbing but very clear luciferian references. I did take some screen shots but have never really worked out how to put them in a post so I will simply point out the minutes and seconds and let people check it out for themselves.

At 2.42 on the left hand she shows a six. At 2.43 she throws the goat. Subtle but it's there. There is also a clear Egyptian reference and they never tire of that one. At 3.14 her arms are positioned in the "As above so below" pose in the middle of 3 spotlights in the triangular position. At 4.15-4.27 there is what appears to be an orgy or at least a flesh pit with bodies rolling on top and over each other. At 4.55 Florence herself appears to crawl on the floor in a bizarre serpent or snake parody. 7.20 is on big ben, her watch reads 9.22. I wonder if this means Sept 22? Could also be 9+2+2=2013? They do so love their numerology.

The lyrics have already been posted by someone else and they are rather chilling in their own right.

And when we come for you,
We'll be dressed up all in blue??

With metal on our tongues,
And silver in our lungs.

I found this one interesting. A year or so ago my partner and I had our blood tested along with samples of saliva sent to a lab to find out why we had such high metal readings. We are also directly over the flight path of constant chem trails. I know that's a pretty big leap, I just found it curious.

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black!
And you'll scream our names aloud!
And we won't eat and we won't sleep!
We'll drag bodies from their graves!

Kind of creepy considering the tune is supposed to be about spectrum of light and illumination huh? In fact I am seeing these things in so many film clips now; I just shake my head. Katie Perry's new one is a doozy with those Monarch Butterflies and Freddy.

The Music industry has become overtly luciferian now and so many people don't even care. They see it, but the tune is "Just so catchy."
edit on 29-7-2012 by MollyStewart because: correction

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join