It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Circumstances = One Void and Two Living Forces = Three Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This is the real Genesis.

The Void always been:

-Limitless Timelessness
-Limitless Space
-Limitless Distance

Those three things listed are circumstances that operate for an individual if any were to be. The void became shared by two living forces that filled it with their limitlessness.

The Two Living Forces are these Three Events each:

-Limitless Time
-Limitless Space
-Limitless Distance

These Two are living forces that bring good fortune or adversity to each other and themselves. These Two are events that operate for or against each other and themselves. And let this be the reason why a soul is an infinity.

Now take a quick look...

LUCK -

a force that brings good fortune or adversity b: the events or circumstances that operate for or against an individual

The two living forces were forced into existing in the one and only void by luck. This is why they are events. They both possess magical powers that defy nature (such as the void itself). This is why there are two fairies (one femanin and one masculine) instead of a God. And these very real fairies are responsible for what exists for or against each other and themselves.

End of #ing story!

Any questions?

When you look off into space, you are actually looking right at two souls (infinities) interwtined and one void (infinity). You're right now inside the three. A mind opens up to operate by the soul. The souls have chosen to scale down in size the human minds and human bodies. In other words, you can understand that a human mind or a human body is not limitless in distance. Though a soul can open up a mind as limitless as that soul is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The Two Living Forces are these Three Events each:

-Limitless Time
-Limitless Space
-Limitless Distance

*waves hand in the air* I have a question!

Where did you learn to count?
Please be more specific instead of trying to explain detailed concepts in 30 words or less!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

This is why there are two fairies (one femanin and one masculine) instead of a God.

it sounds similar to the concept of angel and devil sitting on each shoulder.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Damn. For a moment I thought might actually have it.

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

End of #ing story!

Any questions?

Well... Now that you've used the F word, i'm not so sure. The only thing i can say to you is that as you gain maturity, you'll realize that there's no such things as fairies and magic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I'm not sure at all whether to take any of this seriously...
edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

pondering upon your stunning words I saw this other pattern, so I rearranged a bit: I’m sure I only just read somewhere that nature is simple something like geometrics I imagined clicking into each other but I wouldn’t actually know

well…………

item

the void has always been/is filled by 2 fairies:
• one fairy unlimited timelessness and spacelessness
• the other fairy of limitless time and limitless space
because there is nothing where not something is

those two things listed are attractive and repulsive forces, circumstances that operate for a God as they each were/are

those two circumstances are forces that bring good fortune or adversity to themselves and so, by total luck, the two fairies were forced to meet eachother

the 2 fairies were very surprised when they first looked into each other’s eyes for the first time

so to speak “das hät sii ‘verchlöpft’” – is an old Germanic dialect expressing a ‘pang’-effect when startled (verchlöpfe = chlapf = pang) (literally: that panged them)

Pang! and distance was created as their offspring forced from their surprise at seeing the other within the self and luck changed and hurled them far apart leaving them with this limitless longing of having to know and see again and to be close and on this journey the distance was sprung off into limitless directions all behaving like their parent eve and protoplastus all being adams and liliths who were at first gods and bees and grains of sand, trying out any possibilities, and all being more or less confused – it is a comedy truly

that’s why there are 2 fairies as a God

any questions

no

well, ……….. , I thought to be forced implies to be unwilling. well, if so, no longer are the bonding blocks forces from the void alone but a force of interest between the two that makes the world go round until they finally fall into each others' arms and sigh ‘beloved’ which would not be the end but finally the beginning

t’is hot shi’ man – give us some mo’

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

...until they finally fall into each others' arms and sigh ‘beloved’ which would not be the end but finally the beginning.

That would be called the Gnose, Mahar or Vijnana (considered by some as only the infancy of mankind). The transitional larvic age of reason (indirect knowledge) replaced by Knowledge by Identity.

edit on 27-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Space, whether defined by finites for finites to use, or as it actually is, infinite, is a type of existence. It is not a non-thing.

Time, whether defined by finites for finites to use, or as it actually is, infinite, is a type of existence. It is not a non-thing.

Neither require matter, mass, nor energy to define their composition. Both are THE fundamental foundation existences out from which all else is derived and established to participate in existence within.

It is because omniscience could not be omnipresent INSIDE OF absolute non-existence is the cause the Singularity exists. It is the effects induced upon the ONE Singularity that is the cause for space and time to exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Space and time are defined by gravity. Therefore, if we look deeper into the root of gravity, we begin to find the weak field and subatomic physics, all of which bear the face of Source. Look deeper, and you will find its voice.

We are on the verge of drawing just a hint of "God"s nature. Not enough to answer all of life's questions, but enough to know something special is buried in the most minute physics of this universe.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

can't tell if serious or trolling ?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

...until they finally fall into each others' arms and sigh ‘beloved’ which would not be the end but finally the beginning.

That would be called the Gnose, Mahar or Vijnana (considered by some as only the infancy of mankind). The transitional larvic age of reason (indirect knowledge) replaced by Knowledge by Identity.

thanks, your suggestion is a great spin-off, still reading...........

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
and......... ok...........
ok ok ok !!

my very own fairy godmother in her dear kindness rubbed my nose back on the drawing board and i'm thankful and i can see the pattern now as such ::

two fairies that generally are called God
one fairy has a start/distance/end function (s/d/e-f) but does not act upon it so therefore has no used-by-date
the other fairy also has a s/d/e-f but does use it and therefore a used-by-date applies

i suspect that the one fairy with the used-by-date started creating something like that luck and tuff-luck thing that got the 2 fairies in trouble ................ etc .............. and offspring happened

offspring that are in the image of their totality, offspring sometimes with a s/d/e-f passive // s/d/e-f active and sometimes with a s/d/e-f active // s/d/e-f passive which then can be called F or M

yes, maybe, and the question of how the 2 fairies originated is still open

top topics

join