It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well here i am, just another nut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am 33 , a Person, part of the People that live on a tiny planet that orbits a ordinary star in a galaxy that is smack dap in the middle of who knows where. im a friend, a father, a son, an Uncle, a Brother, a Nephew, an electrician, a high school graduate, homeless, happy, an oklahoman, a failure, a lover, single, a thief, slightly overweight, sportsfan, a nondrinker, curious, spiritual, lying, bisexual, "republican American". I hope to add a few more to that list one day. Like husband, pilot, and musician.

I am Jeremiah.

I think the biggest coverup in america and most of the world was making the Milky Way disappear in the night sky and in the Minds and Hearts of People across the globe. What was an inspiration for countless generations of People was covered in less than a hundred years. I think people need to come together at least once to eliminate the single point failure we call earth. But i dont think i can do anything alone.

So Here i am asking for help in getting the wheels rolling. it has to start somewhere. so like the fathers of america i figured it all starts with a Treasonous Decleration pointing out the rights we all should have and the reasons why we wont take this treatment anymore. So i took the american decleration and tried to update it a little. to reflect the current state of affairs. and feel free to post any relivent links to (facts) area or corrections you feel made need made but please try to keep it on point . when it is ready to sign hopefully it will be something to be proud of. something that can make a difference..

remember the decleration of independance was an act of war and treason for many and for many this maybe the same thing. heres to beginings.

When in the course of World events , it becomes necessary for One People to dissolve the Political and Social bonds which have connected them with one another and to assume, among the Powers of The Earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Natures Creator entitle them, a decent respect of the Opinions of future Peoples require that they should declare the Causes which impel them to (revolution?)

We hold these Truths to be selfevident, that all People are created equal, That the People are endowed by creation with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these Rights. Governments are instituted among People, deriving their Just Powers from the Consent of the people Governed, that whenever Any form of Government becomes Destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a New Way, laying its foundation on such Principles and organizing its Power in such Form as to the People shall seem most likley to effect their Continuity and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established, should not be changed for Light and Transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that all People are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right that Evil by Abolishing the Form to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of Abuses and Userptations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to ruduce the People under absolute Despotism, it is the Peoples Right, it is the Peoples Duty, to throw off such Tyrany and to provide new Guards for the Peoples future security . Such has been the patient Sufferance of the People; and such is now the Fear which constrains the People to alter the Current systems of Government.

The history of this Planet is a history of repeated Injuries and Usurptations, all having in direct object the establishment of absolute Tyranny over this World. to prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid World.

(Insert Facts)
globalization alexander-present. at least
banking - see HBO to big to fail.
war - ww2 -mid east-ongoing
bailouts- aftermath of AIG
food- the omnivoirs delema (book)
clothing
shelter- working homeless 6 months- no credit
education dumb down
enviornmental -fuki-bp .at least
energy -
TAXATION
NGO's
Nato

In every stage of these Oppressions the People have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble term: the Peoples repeated Petitions have been answerd only by repeated Injury.
Government thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Benefactor of a Free People.

I therefor A Representative of noone but myself and future Peoples of this Earth and in General Agreement with the Truths and Evils above, appealing to the Supreme Judgment of those Furture People of the Earth, for the Goodness of My Intentions, do, in Name by Authority as a Free Person of this Earth solemnly Publish and Declares, that the Peoples of Earth are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independant; that the People are absolved from all allegiance to the Governments that oppose the People and that all Political Connections between the Free People and Governments, is and ought be totally Dissolved; and that as a Free and Independant Person I have the Full Power to Declare Peace, Conclude War, and to do all other acts and things for which Independant People may of right do.

And for the Support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the Peoples Creator and Created. I do pledge to the Future Peoples of Earth My Life, My Fortune, and My (Sacred Honour?).

join