It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 07/20/12 was a chilling biblical day for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by BreeAnna00
About 2 weeks ago my best friend and i were talking about my chickens and how my rooster is really mean and chases after my mom throughout the yard after she feeds them lol.. My friend always tells me when she sees or hears something symbolic and chickens/roosters represent the dawn of a new age.

After I heard about the tragedy in Aurora my friend came over and I explained why I thought this was a planned attack. She told me that Aurora also means dawn, and thats when this tragedy took place. Weird right?

Now this is where it gets freaky..

Last week I read this in my bible:

Revelation 13:5-
"Then the beast was allowed to speak great blasphemies against God. And he was given authority to do whatever he wanted for forty-two months. And he spoke terrible words and blasphemy against God, slandering his name and heaven."

I knew 42 months was coming up so I decided to look at a calender and low and behold, first day of presidency: 01/20/09. I counted 42 months from that day, which was EXACTLY: 07/20/12... A biblically symbolic day!

Sorry for the accident! I wrote this thread from my phone!

I don't think that would be necessarily as biblical as it is synchronicity. Yes it is a false flag attack no doubt, the first thing the media spouted in the article i read was the guy was from a presbyerian church. The more these nutjobs claim to be christians and do these attacks is just being used to arouse the public into branding us terrorists even though none of us would do those things.

As for the beast spouting blasphemies i leave you with:

Revelation 17:9-11

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

The 7 heads are 7 "mountains" on which the woman sits. In prophetic language mountains are kingdoms or empires (so are beasts as per book of Daniel). 5 Empires have already fallen from the creation of Israel as a nation. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. (at the time Revelation Rome was the 6th) The 6th empire was the Roman/Holy Roman Empire and it lasted until the 7th empire came along which was Islam/Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman empire is the 7th head/mountain that was and is not (it fell in 1924) and it will arise again and be the 8th empire and is going into Perdition. The 8th that is of the 7 inhabits everywhere the previous 7 empires existed and everywhere in between which is why the 8th is "of" the 7.

The 8th empire of the Antichrist to arise will be Islam again, probably reborn Ottman Empire headed by the Muslim Brotherhood. The "Mother of Harlots" that rides the Beast is a religion based on sungoddes and moongod worship, it will be an amalgamation of Islam and catholicism...this new thing that has arisen called "Chrislam" will be it. In fact the crescent moon and star symbol of Islam is a prophetic symbol depicting the arise of Chrislam.

Satan's name isn't Satan, it's Heylel in hebrew. Specifically Heylel ben Shachar. The name of the woman "The Mother of Harlots" that rides the Beast is Heylel. Look up what that means and then look at:

edit on 21-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Im going to reply elsewhere... If you know what I mean!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

Im going to reply elsewhere... If you know what I mean!

I think i got you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

I done a little bit of study on the bible without trying to go overboard. It is interesting how most of the numbers relate to each other in one way or another. By using them together, you can build a basic timeline but with that, you cannot exactly know when it will take place.

The ones I focused on were the seventy sevens.. They are significant to the creation of Israel and maybe I am looking to far into it, but I built my timeline around that and especially with the way things are heading right now, it sort of makes sense and could possibly be right. But with that, it may not.

I see the 42 months beginning mid 2014 by the timeline, concluding in 2018 (70 years after Israel became a nation). Again this could and most likely is incorrect, but the way things are heading and also remembering Obamas warning about the USA being hit by a Nuke or Bio weapon by 2013, it does make sense...

Tie in the 1260/1290/1335 days into the final 3 1/2 years.. I know this is just my view, but I even admit that it may be nothing more than my imagination

Could this be the case though? definetly...

<< 1   >>

join