It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhhh... Boss Romney is speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Is this the mentality of the man america wants as president ?
He's doing the samething again.
"I am not releasing anymore tax information, end of subject !"
I am not defending Obama, but Romney is not the victim here the american people are.

Romney ; 'You Get to Ask the Questions You Want, I Get to Give the Answers I Want'

newsbusters.org...

edit on 18-7-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Senator Shreddy doesn't have any tax information. He shredded the paperwork

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Let's look at reality! The Repubs didn't select Romney because they thought he could beat Obama. They put him up so that Obama would be assured another win!

Now with that being said, who REALLY thinks that there is a difference between the two headed one party monster we call our government?

edit on 18-7-2012 by seeker1963 because: mistype

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He obviously doensn´t care about their stupid questions, he keeps his eye on the ball instead, saying what the voter would like to hear.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree ! never said I cared for either one / in the same.
I said the american public is the victim.

Go Ron Paul !

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Mittens statement is very blunt and very bold. 'You Get to Ask the Questions You Want, I Get to Give the Answers I Want'

And thats the samething he's telling the american public." I Get to Give the Answers I Want"
If thats good enough for you vote for him .

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he's saying he doesn't have to listen to anyone and he doesn't have to answer to anyone. Is this who we want in the White House? I'm willing to bet that, if he gets in, he won't last the first four years without being impeached or attacked by an angry mob.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Whomever is advising Romney is an idiot. He needs to confront this stuff head on and put it to rest. Was I CEO when jobs were sent overseas? Yes, my job was to make money as a CEO not save American jobs. Of course as President I would everything that job required and create American jobs. At least then he does not come off looking like a liar. And as for tax returns, same thing. Here they are. Yes I have used lots of over seas banks to avoid paying taxes, anyone would do the same. As President I will close those loopholes. Etc. He needs to be leadingthe story not getting hit over and over by it. He is already a very weak candidate with weak backing from his own party. If he does not get out from behind all this crap and just come clean he is never going to get beyond it. Admit it, move on and Americans will as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Is this the mentality of the man america wants as president ?
He's doing the samething again.

So you want a man who will cave to anything and not stand up for American rights? Vote Obama, his record is clear he cares nothing about rights.

"I am not releasing anymore tax information, end of subject !"
I am not defending Obama, but Romney is not the victim here the american people are.

Victim of what? The IRS has seen his tax records, there is no foul play, there is nothing illegal. If you want to let yourself be distracted from real issues, like the economy, go for it, dont complain when we have 4 more years of ... this.

Romney ; 'You Get to Ask the Questions You Want, I Get to Give the Answers I Want'

Isn't that the way it works? Brilliant response to being badgered. Now that is President material.

newsbusters.org...

join