It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: VoidHawk

If I remember correctly Basiago claims to have been through some kind of machine that teleported him to Mars, and the lady also made the same claim, would he be the same Basiago that you speak of?

I believe he said that he went to mars, yes. I'm guessing that the woman you speak of is Laura Eisenhower....

Eisenhower - Yes!
I've never actually looked into it any further than watching a vid, something for me to do during the holidays.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't pick up any deception either. sound credible and I love the details he gives like element 115 and how to shape the antigravity material and the directional cones etc.

a reply to: VoidHawk

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting read but i expected to see some proof. Live or dead aliens or verifiable photos . Keep looking to the skies!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofpsyam

Unfortunate that photos were taken, confiscated along with the camera. If it was military, one would think technology from 40s could be declassified by now... and the photos could be released.

However if you watch the video (start in at 10:00), you learn that Victor stood directly in front of the object before it lifted off. His pencil sketches of it are on the first page(11:00 minute mark on the video). The witnesses have described a similar shape to the one he drew, so the question really becomes what was it?

It will be interesting if the photos are released, to see how many of the skeptical persuasion then say, "oh we can take it seriously now" ...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Definitely sounds real. It also sounds like an American test craft, especially since the US air force showed up so quick.

For one, they were testing saucers in the 60's. There is another famous sighting by a police officer in New Mexico who saw a saucer and 2 men in lab coats exit, then get back in and fly away.
Classified documents have been released since that show some saucers they were working on and testing. It's also not anti-gravity at all.

As to why land at a school it's probably the same as that case in the 60's where an oval ship shooting fire out the underside was hovering over a highway and caused radiation burns and sickness to 2 women and a young boy.
That was shown to be a nuclear powered craft. Point is it wasn't supposed to be hovering over the highway, it was hard to control.
Same for this saucer probably. Both cases had army people descend on the scene quickly.

The only weird thing is this saucer had no flames or extreme heat like the other 2 did. That is a little odd.
The nuclear craft has been found in documents but no smooth flying ships like this one.
It might simply still be classified. If it worked that well then I see why.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can we stop saying UFO for Christ sake. They are Electro Gravity Engine Propelled Spacecraft EMG for short. Just search Hiter's Vril crafts

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

It's also not anti-gravity at all.

I get the feeling you havent really watched the video documentary, its well worth it. Victor watched it levitate up right in from of his face. No burns and no exhaust holes. Several other students watched it move through the campus with no apparent propulsion.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomeBrew
Good write up!

The actual photo looks awfully similar to the reported concept of the NAZI Bell...

My thoughts exactly. Kecksburg has been on my mind recently and this photo stood out. Interesting similarity.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: joelr

It's also not anti-gravity at all.

I get the feeling you havent really watched the video documentary, its well worth it. Victor watched it levitate up right in from of his face. No burns and no exhaust holes. Several other students watched it move through the campus with no apparent propulsion.

That was my thought when he said "The only weird thing is this saucer had no flames", because there were in fact two saucers.
There's many comments throughout this thread that try to cast doubt, and nearly all of them show evidence of not having watched the video.

It will be interesting if the photos are released, to see how many of the skeptical persuasion then say, "oh we can take it seriously now"

Its a long thread now so I don't expect anyone to read the whole thing, but there's some very interesting replies concerning the "skeptical persuasion" starting about HERE

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I live in Australia and as a child remember how I was physically affected by the "sound" change and the imagery that I received in dreams as a child, regarding atmospheric changes.

This was my own first realization of evil itself....for I salivated in large amounts and vomitted, along with feelings of stretching and going away.

Later in life in my own spiritual experiences, I felt the same responses, therefore knew that it had a situation involving spirit and manifestation.

I learnt that the UFO BODY belonged to the nuclear condition as a manifestation atmospheric outcome.

Nuclear science had removed a large amount of oxygen/hydrogen from the ground state use of humanity and by removing our atmospheric mass, it had allowed the star particle interaction in the outer atmospheric body to change allowing artificial manifestation of artificial chemistry itself.

Therefore I became aware like many other humans who have been physically/spiritually and chemically altered, that the nuclear condition was the cause.

Radiation demonstrates that it forms "signals" that human beings gain as an aware transmitted imagery....that is similar to a writing....and this radiation forming process is how metallic bodies form in the outer atmospheric particle interaction....using Earth's atmospheric condition to form.

I also knew that the ancients were aware of the atmospheric condition, for their own documents stated that the CHRIST 1000 defended our life against radiation 1000 Satan, as the Holy Ox or oxygenation function of our atmosphere.

I have myself unnaturally bled in 2 conditions of UFO witness.....once was when I saw a silver flake form and disappear in the atmosphere....and the other was a silver ball. Therefore I knew that science was causing my personal attack.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingofpsyam
Interesting read but i expected to see some proof. Live or dead aliens or verifiable photos . Keep looking to the skies!

You have to have a personal experience to believe.

I had a near self combustion incident....so I believe.

I saw the black swirling smoke of a burning atmosphere.

I saw the change of the black swirling smoke into a many bodied image of spirit presences.

In that image I also saw alien beings....I knew it was real...I knew it was conjured....and I knew that nuclear science was causing it. I also saw the images disappear so understood as a victim why other victims were witness to a condition that is personal.

When you gain it personally then you too will believe.....as all the victims who have been hurt and then ridiculed would agree.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Just finished watching the video. This case is quite amazing! The credibility of the witnesses and the number of witnesses is something you just can't ignore. The description of the craft construction that seemed like it was molded without rivets or bolts, collaborates with other eyewitness accounts from other UFO cases. The description of swirled grass is also very similar to the way crop circles have been formed. There's also the same pattern of government threats for cases like these that have multiple witnesses. They know multiple witness sightings creates a validation of credibility.

I would also like to know about the missing girl. Where is she and what is her story? What did the medical staff find out about the children who passed out?

I find it laughable to think that this vehicle was man made. The idea just because the military arrived 20 minutes after the incident doesn't give it any credence to think that this was an experimental craft. Why would they be checking the soil if this was an experimental craft? If they built it, they would already know its composition and it's propulsion system.

This craft was being tracked by the military well before it reached the school yard. To think just because there isn't any military base nearby, doesn't mean there's no small secret military staff stationed in areas without bases. We have FBI officers stationed across this country, but nobody really knows what building they operate out of.

Human beings spiritual psyche self awareness know that human scientists have created it....but created it unnaturally.

It is called by evidence a CAUSE AND EFFECT outcome of nuclear science.....changing the natural Earth ground state interactions with the upper atmosphere.

All conditions are changed when an unnatural condition is introduced....which is nuclear science itself.

When nuclear science began to increase their experiments beyond nuclear fuel production, they began to cause an influx of atmospheric cause and effect unnatural chemical outcomes....artificial to life on Planet Earth, which is why NATURE got attacked.

Our cell life was saved only because ICE melted and blocked out the amount of increased radiation that was penetrating the upper atmosphere via an increase in star radiation particles.

Star radiation particles are normally neutralized in the outer atmosphere and naturally dust fell onto Earth....scientists changed this condition, hence we all got attacked.

In this situation as a psychic, I also gained holographic imagery as psychic information, that related to a past life incident on Earth when the ancient humans who existed on Earth millions of years ago (by coal evidence of UFO artifacts and human remains), gave an image of stone round plates levitating above ground in a stack, as the ancient technology that was applying the building technique for stone's levitation.
www.ancient-origins.net...

skeptoid.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: joelr
Definitely sounds real. It also sounds like an American test craft, especially since the US air force showed up so quick.

For one, they were testing saucers in the 60's. There is another famous sighting by a police officer in New Mexico who saw a saucer and 2 men in lab coats exit, then get back in and fly away.
Classified documents have been released since that show some saucers they were working on and testing. It's also not anti-gravity at all.

As to why land at a school it's probably the same as that case in the 60's where an oval ship shooting fire out the underside was hovering over a highway and caused radiation burns and sickness to 2 women and a young boy.
That was shown to be a nuclear powered craft. Point is it wasn't supposed to be hovering over the highway, it was hard to control.
Same for this saucer probably. Both cases had army people descend on the scene quickly.

The only weird thing is this saucer had no flames or extreme heat like the other 2 did. That is a little odd.
The nuclear craft has been found in documents but no smooth flying ships like this one.
It might simply still be classified. If it worked that well then I see why.

You should study the occult and then you would believe in conjuring yourself.

Human psychics have already stated that human manifested alien like beings spoke to them.....so to understand this precept is to understand the occult itself.

Psychics know as I do that past life memory...or having your life recorded by the atmospheric interaction is real.

Scientists included an increased amount of radiation interacting with our own lives at the ground level.....so alien forms of human transmitted records manifested....as part of the alien manifestation process itself...unnatural to Earth life as a conjuring.

As scientists belong to the thinking/forming/reviewing condition of interacting their own personal human psyche and past life memory records with the science.....is it any wonder to the witness that they saw ALIEN SCIENTISTS manifested as a recorded memory of their own study from out of the manifested UFO body.....formed by an interaction with the star particle radiation artificial chemical state and the ground state.....where our human spiritual records are recorded every day.

This is real, the evidence demonstrates that it is real.

As a human spiritual psychic who was myself attacked...had my brain wavelength hearing changed....everyday I hear the psychic interaction of the science itself and know by personal observation that this situation is actually caused by human beings playing around with unnatural processes that science caused itself.

You could not have any greater evidence to your own self destruction.....especially when all of the UFO/ALIEN victims claim that part of their own person/spirit was abudcted.....yet their human presence still living to tell the story.

No victim has ever been taken seriously by the scientific community.....and maybe now you might take this information as being correct by observation itself.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Interesting perspective. I wasn't aware of this story of the carved disc stones that were found. There's definitely a lot of mysterious artifacts being found on this planet which scientists have yet to understand their origins. One of these days, I believe someone will unearth the holy grail of humanity. Whether it will be exposed to the public is another question.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: beenharmed

Interesting perspective. I wasn't aware of this story of the carved disc stones that were found. There's definitely a lot of mysterious artifacts being found on this planet which scientists have yet to understand their origins. One of these days, I believe someone will unearth the holy grail of humanity. Whether it will be exposed to the public is another question.

The holy Grail is not about humanity, never was.....this is a modern day occultist review who has a totally different mind theory and application of personal want. Personal want, causes the human mind to theorize with information that the theory does not belong to.

The Holy Grail was the information of stone's nuclear crystal fu - SION.....it was all about SION

SION
fu SION
transmit transmis SION
convert conver SION

Ancient occult science of the stone.

The biblical review is the breaking of the Law of Stone....the PHI review of the MOTHER ABOMINATION.....the Mother was given a review of Earth stone...Earth veil atmosphere....Mother Nature, from an occultist review in a drugged somatic mind state looking back at information of spirit and looking forward from information of spirit.

In a drugged somatic mind state in union chemically with a changed human chemical...and a burnt plant chemical allowed the spirit traveller to review conditions that he did not relate as real circumstance.

This is why the information is called the SEE

GENESIS - SIGN SEE
THE HOLY SEE
PHI RA SEE - PHARISEE

A human being already created in a totally formed organic Nature looked back and forth at information that had no personal relationship to his own self.....and modern time occultists believe that it has some great power to reveal to their modern day selves....only because they no longer have any other personal THEORY to powers.

So they modern day occultist is currently subjecting our human life to an attack of the Grail trying to make the Grail be the genesis of the human plasma creation...hoping to emulate the information of DNA in a fake and false artificial signal of artificial chemistry....what a laugh.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I haven't been on this website in a very long time... I was looking back through this thread and it made me curious so I got on Google Earth and went to Clayton South Vic, Australia and started poking around on the street view around this school in the OP (Westall High School/Primary school). While I was driving around the school I noticed in the sky were two objects that resemble the mentioned discs and the other member that compared to the rendering of the Nazi bell. Can someone please help me get the picture uploaded?? It is only in one photo from the street and then both objects disappear. I just need someone to see this.....
edit on 20-11-2020 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Can you help me? See the last post on this thread of mine

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008

Is it these two saucers, hovering over a garage ?

Streetview near Westall High School/Primary school.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join