It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another "Zombie" attack in Southern Louisiana.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance.

2nd

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sensi
...A man in Scott, LA attacked another man, spraying him with wasp poison in the eyes..

I wonder if the attacker was Roman Catholic. )

(Get it? WASP poisoin... Roman Catholic....
Uh, never mind...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

That boy is going to have wasp poison for a couple of days. Man when I sprayed my microwave down with raid, I thought I was going to die.
I saw a bug and killed it, but no one told me the after effects.
I was passing out during my photo shoot and everything. I learned never to do that again.

Was wondering when we were going to get the latest zombie attack.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They should ban the word "Zombie" unless it's a full on apolcalyptic zombie style rampage or a medicaly proven case of someone coming back to life after death.

Someone biting another person in a fight has nothing to do with zombies.

My daughter bit her sister once when she was about 4 years old.....in hindsight, maybe i should of taken her head off her shoulders.

CX.
edit on 7/6/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

That is true... there have been a lot of people eating other people, recently. And the trend continues. I keep on remembering the Asian man who beheaded a fellow passenger on the Greyhound bus. He seemed very disturbed during his trial, and asked the judge to kill him. He also ate some of the passenger.

Keep us informed.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollowguardian
I was about to post this, did a few searches, and nothing came up. Let me add a few details (as claimed with news release):

Apparently the attack took place in Scott, Louisiana. The attacker (face-muncher) was named "Carl Jacquneaux".

Source@WWL.com

I was just wondering how long it had been since someone had done something crazy-like that involved ALLEGED "bath salt" use. I find it curious to hear about it so suddenly and voluminously. I'm just curious if perhaps there's an outbreak of bad meds floating around... some sort of way to induce this... or if it's just going to be a fad of truly over-the-edge people (IN SOME CASES) mixed with unrelated psychosis.

I wonder if some of them had anything in common. A device, some sort of property of the Earth affecting them, or perhaps tainted food? I could go on and on.

Is there a running thread for CAUSES specifically for these things? Who the slag uses "Bath Salts" in Nomenclature for something to be a replacement for something on the street? "Spice" I can understand.

"Hey... you guys got any of that "Lint Remover"? I could *really* go for some of that right now."

dont you remember video tape head cleaner lol? Room/locker odorizers?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

It helps to use that SHIFT to get yuor spalling write. Whit names anywayz.

Son of a bitch zombies need to knock it off. They were probably listening to ATS live and got infected through the airwaves.

Seriously though it is getting a bit odd. I wonder if it's druggies hearing these news stories and going into some sort of copy cat (shudup) delirium. I really don't remember people getting their faces eaten off with this much regularity. I mean sure people have probably always flipped out and started om nom noming but bath salts? Really? Designer zombe drug? I wonder if DEA is pushing papers to report this so they can get the stuff made illegal pronto.

Interesting you say that Domo. This past Thursday I was in a meeting with the DEA (no, I'm not in trouble - I was analyzing data from my city's medical examiner and their toxicology results) and heard something that caused my jaw to drop. One agent discussed the prior weekend's Florida nom-nom incident, and he declared it was due to bath salts. I responded that as of that morning, toxicology results were still not back, and no determination had yet been made as to whether it was bath salts or not. The police department lab team, the representatives from poison control, and other miscellaneous attendants looked at us both. The DEA agent mumbled something, and I silently declared myself successful in waking some folks up. Yeah, sure I'll call someone at the DEA if I detect a trend. Sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on Thu Jun 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hqokc

Rabies is terrible! I can see where they do have similarities.

Recently, I learned something I may have known but did not fully comprehend about effects of advanced rabies in humans (if that makes sense)...

The throat becomes very dry and uncontrollable, making the victim very thirsty, dehydration begins to set in torturing the patients with their inability to swallow any liquid without choking.

The overwhelming sense of being unable to swallow liquid without choking creates an absolutely horrible phobia of water, known as 'Hydrophobia'.

The patients have an incredible need to drink water, but their phobia is so great that, in some cases, they will not allow water to even get near their face.

Terrible, terrible... below is a video of a patient, suffering from advanced symptoms of rabies, as they attempt to drink liquid:

SOURCE

another video with aerophobia and hydrophobia:

SOURCE

there are several other videos around of the condition, all of the are horrifying!

There is another strange and mysterious illness being researched. It involves symptoms of nodding in it's victims, but other restricting symptoms also become evident. Some symptoms cause many patients to fall and injure themselves.

The disease's origin remains a mystery, despite the efforts of the W.H.O., the national government and other countries with advanced medical facilities and Doctors on the cutting edge of todays world medical issues.

It does make me curious to know if there is a chance this disease is the result of an experiment on biological weapons or possibly results from other preventative medicines.

It probably isn't and may be a mutation of a formerly unknown disease that was uncapable of breaking through our immune systems to a point where mental and physical symptoms are displayed.

Here is a short video/documentary that tells about the disease there. I won't go too far in depth with it, since it is a bit off topic and deserves it's own thread. I will start working on that thread for this weekend too.... :

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It hadn't crossed my mind before, but I have to say, I am surprised that 'the Serpent and the Rainbow' has not been mentioned in this thread somewhere.

Seems like it could be linked to what we are seeing... not the movie itself, but the substance in the movie and what it does to it's victims.

Voo-Doo anyone?

Though, maybe it is like has been mentioned before, Azazel.

I found this description of Asimov's Azazel a bit peculiar:

Azazel is a character created by Isaac Asimov and featured in a series of fantasy short stories. Azazel is a two-centimeter-tall demon (or extraterrestrial), named after the Biblical demon.

This is not the Azazel I am referring to though. I am referring to the demon Azazel who many say is capable of taking over one living entity's body - such as a human body - and doing as he pleases while in that form. Generally he commits horrible acts of murder and/or abuse.

Apparently, Azazel is capable of entering any creature he pleases, as displayed in the 1998 film 'Fallen', starring Denzel Washington.

In one scene at the end of the film, Azazel, embodied in Washington at the time, frantically scrambles to find another viable host before he dies. He is eventually able to transfer himself into a cat just before he dies.

Speculation about a demon, like Azazel, has been shared he on ATS recently in a thread titled 'Is the Devil following Magnotta?: Man beheads wife on apartment roof in Berlin' .

Speculation in the thread asks if the devil used Magnotta to commit terrible crimes and when he could no longer use him as a tool he left his body. Entering another man in the area, did the demon use this new physical form to commit more unspeakable crimes?

That idea closely reflects Azazel characteristics.

If there were a chance of Azazel being real and capable of moving through the population simply by touch, would it be much more unlikely that Azazel may not be the only demon capable of this?

In this area of fantasyland, multiple demons who share this ability could easily account for many of the atrocities reported recently. Each demon may even exhibit their own unique 'calling cards', such as the different ways they commit their crimes... one always uses a sword, one always eats them, etc, etc

Crazy, crazy, crazy...

A movie script could be written that uses these true events as a base to intertwine fictional aspects of demons like Azazel. Then somehow mesh the Zombies angle into the story. Recent evolution is providing a modern update on the historical definition of Zombies and that may be a great way to put new spin on an classic horror platform.

edit on 7-6-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Son of a bitch zombies need to knock it off.

I'm appalled! Zombies have rights to you know! Next you will be making them sit in the back and send them to special schools in short buses.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

But even more interestingly, the researchers found that aggression is triggered by a specific tangle of neurons. By inserting a bunch of custom-made viruses carrying a modified piece of DNA into the mouse’s brain, the researchers were able to make this region photosensitive to blue light. In other words, the researchers could now turn it on and off like a switch. With their blue light switched on, the researchers found that no matter what they put in the cage or what kind of threat it represented--another male mouse, a female mouse, an anesthetized mouse, a dummy--their test subject would attack indiscriminately.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There could also be a connection to the unprovoked violent acts all over the place such as this one.

It appears it was unprovoked. There does not appear to be any conversation or any exchange of any type of communication," said Lt. Eddie Hernandez of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The incident happened just before 5 p.m. at the Wal-Mart on Carson Street. Officials said the brutal beating was captured on security cameras.

The suspect grabbed an aluminum bat from the sporting goods section and suddenly went on the attack, investigators said. The victim was hit from behind without any warning.

abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=8415523

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Just a quick reply because, as you say yourself, it's off topic - but the Nodding Disease video put me in mind of Narcolepsy.
It also made me wonder if there's something in the soil in the areas with the affected children, or whether any companies like Monsanto, for example, are supplying them with GM seeds/food.

I'll keep an eye out for any thread you may start on the subject.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Zombie Bullets for sale now !!

Important Topic Updates

DETROIT (WWJ) – Worried about a zombie attack? Buy zombie bullets.

Talk about zombies and a possible zombie apocalypse has increased due to recent gory accounts of drug-induced, flesh-eating attacks in the news.

Stores across the U.S., including in Metro Detroit, are getting in on the undead action by selling Zombie Bullets, made by Hornady Manufacturing.

In promoting the product on their website, Hornady suggests, “Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition from Hornady! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max bullets… MAKE DEAD PERMANENT!”

Zombie Bullets In High Demand Following Flesh-Eating Attacks

Be PREPARED -- supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets...yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Zombie Bullets for sale now !!

Important Topic Updates

DETROIT (WWJ) – Worried about a zombie attack? Buy zombie bullets.

Talk about zombies and a possible zombie apocalypse has increased due to recent gory accounts of drug-induced, flesh-eating attacks in the news.

Stores across the U.S., including in Metro Detroit, are getting in on the undead action by selling Zombie Bullets, made by Hornady Manufacturing.

In promoting the product on their website, Hornady suggests, “Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition from Hornady! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max bullets… MAKE DEAD PERMANENT!”

Zombie Bullets In High Demand Following Flesh-Eating Attacks

Be PREPARED -- supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets...yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY.

This is the kind of thing I think is a little foolish, and perhaps dangerous.

To me, making and selling "zombie" type ammunition shows that they do not take zombies or zombie-like behavior seriously, even though these kinds of things are very possible, depending on said definition of zombies.

Also, I do not not see what is wrong with regular ammunition, depending on your preference.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sensi

I know this is really stupidly sad at my age but zombies scare me almost as much as Werewolves.
I mean, there's just no reasoning with them is there? 'Nice doggie' just isn't going to work is it? So, I promise myself that I'm not going to click on any thread titles that mention Zombies but I always do - probably just to make sure that they're still not actually real, anyway...

What would really worry me, is if the recent 'zombie' incidents had any connection to all the reports of people coming back from the dead. Two examples:

The woman in Scotland who died after a massive heartattack and then came back to life 45 minutes later.

The 95 year old Chinese woman who jumped out of her coffin just before her funeral.
She was apparently found in the kitchen cooking herself a meal - hopefully a vegetarian.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these zombie attackers have recently just had their flu shot? Seriously there must be a correlation.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i hate to be that guy, but isn't the whole "zombies crave brains" thing a little politically incorrect?? it's just good ol' flesh they're after, right? if zombies were strictly brain eaters then wouldn't the whole problem just resolve itself of its own volition? the survivors of said apocalypse would just have to hide until all the brain-eaters ate all of the brains until there was only one left. one bullet to end the end of the world scenario. i don't know. maybe i'm just thinking too hard about all this shim sham.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
instead of another zombie attack title
why not.. crazed man attacks and bites face of his victim
edit on 6-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

Nah, I like the zombie addition, sets the tone for the news article. Good post OP. Zombie or no, the crazies are out there in vast numbers now days!

if you dont have a CHL (concealed handgun license) not a bad time to get certified. Just sayin.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join