It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Mars Base in 2030

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
1. Russias economy is good and increasing, well not good by stable.

2. They have longed planned this.

3. The US have canceled there moon base plan, because the Russians are selling Nukes to Iran.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
1. Russias economy is good and increasing, well not good by stable.

2. They have longed planned this.

3. The US have canceled there moon base plan, because the Russians are selling Nukes to Iran.

1. I sort of agree

2. More then likely (after all what nation hasn't dreamt of the stars)

3. You should know that If your going to post something like this, then you NEED a link. I try hard to stay current with everything going on in the world and space, and I havn't heard this before. So i'm going to assume that that was just a poor attempt of a joke.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
But I wouldn't say Japan has a better chance then Russia, Japan doesn't have a vehicle that can take them to space, there technology is good but not there rocket technology, last year they were going to launch a 2 very important spy satellites, but the rocket exploded destroying the payload, they havn't launch anything since. China is new to the game but there gaining ground fast, though mainly because they know what works and dont have to do all the design and development themselves.

Japan actually has a lot of great minds at this moment in time. I really don't think it'll take them long to be at equal grounds as us. Remember, it was the Germans who gave the US Space Program a huge boost. They might not be at equal footing now, but soon in the future they will, mark my words.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
hey guys
? what the heck does it matter when Russia makes it were already on mars.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hey kind ve reminds you of the "battlezone" comp game story plot doesn't it?..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join