It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic Psaturday (Come on in, the Tie-Dye coloured water is fine!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome to Psychedelic Psaturday. If you, like me, like to relax with some unique yet accessible free-form psychedelic funk-fusion jazz ethno-dub then please do kick your socks and sandals off, don that Tie-Dye shirt and sit back and relax while we float through some colourful clouds together, there are bubbles too!

I've seen them live quite a few times over the years, the last time was less than a month ago here in Holland. I danced the light fantastic of course, at least, in my head that's how it looked.
I noticed people looking at me but in the state I like to be in, that just doesn't matter at all. Alcohol conquers all self-imposed and/or self-imagined social barriers.

Following in the tradition of Gong, Steve Hillage and The Orb (among many others) I give you Ozric Tentacles. A 4 piece organic band as they currently stand. Conventional instruments backed up by a little electronic wizardry.

DIssolution (The Clouds Disperse)

Agog In The Ether

Space Between Your Ears

Eternal Wheel

Aramanu

Pyramidion

Psychic Chasm

Just a small selection from their 20+ year output. May you all float freely and sleep soundly.

edit on 26/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Something is definitely wrong with my spelling today...Psychedelic?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Bueller..?

Bueller...?

Bueller............?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

very pretty instrumental
edit on 27-5-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

new topics

join