It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few that blew the coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I love this #e cause it keeps me from being dumb founded......This is gonna blow your mind,,k,hitler rearranged the circles on the olympic symbol and ordered the runners of the torch for the first time....Haarp has been along for a long time twisting measures practicing on our past
....Ignorant people have been programmed to succeed and dominate......Giants still exist,they are just smaller these days from genetic abnormalities...add on if you wish

all that fluoride mixed with the baby formula may cause symptoms of...?...Television is a big time trance,,,cell phones and I-pads are a mind zombie way to being told
....I'll add a few in a bit

edit on 24-5-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No man.

I think you said it all.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

For the love of God, listen to the man....
edit on 5/24/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

This is a conspiracy thread for Odins sake

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

and the Dollar sign-- $ ..

came from King Solomon!!

unn13.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
I love this #e cause it keeps me from being dumb founded......This is gonna blow your mind,,k,hitler rearranged the circles on the olympic symbol and ordered the runners of the torch for the first time....Haarp has been along for a long time twisting measures practicing on our past
....Ignorant people have been programmed to succeed and dominate......Giants still exist,they are just smaller these days from genetic abnormalities...add on if you wish

Urm .........

Well , i suppose you`re not that crazy , i`m about to blow YOUR mind.

Giants as you say , still exist , infact .... Adolf Hitler is still alive. You see , not too long ago the world was flat , now they say its round and they back up that claim with globes and pictures from "space" ...... but the world is not round .... and the world is at least ten times larger than they say it is .

Why do you think your travels are controlled ? If you go abroad you need to fly or go by sea and every aspect of that journey is controlled by "them".

Adolf Hitler is still alive - no one at all can honestly believe that this man would not DEMAND some kind of immortality technology from Einstein and his connections.

America started WWII , funded Nazi Germany , made a pact with Hitler - Nazi`s attack Europe whilst Yanks attack the pacific , then squeeze the Ruskies.
But when the British made Hitler look like a fool ALL OVER Europe saving thousands ....MILLIONS of people , the Yanks started taking Britain seriously - Nuked Japan - and took Hitler into hiding to make it look like he was dead and America saved the day

Giants ..... look at some of those phunky pictures in Egypt ..... there`s your proof of Giants.

HAARP is a large version of the time machine the Americans found in the 60`s ......... the one John Titor told you about , the one they took back to the 60`s to avoid disaster.
The problem is ....... when they stashed it - the GOV took it , and in OUR timeline the gov started using time machines in the 60`s. That`s the big hype about Tesla ..... in the circles ...... HAARP is a time machine.
Do you think we got all of this tech in the space of 40 years ? think about it , mobile phones , GPS , computers , internet , wireless , wi-fi , jets , rockets , shuttles, hadron collider ........ those "spirals in the sky" you see all over the internet are the gates , the tears in time , when they come back WE question them and take their tech.

Reptillian humanoids are real , VERY real , and this is their planet ....... they created us in their image , put the back of your hand right infront of your face and look at your skin. I doubt this is even a planet , "space" is a lie ..... the sun is just a hole in the frame work . Dinosaurs evolved into humanoids due to radiation from comets and asteroids.

Morning A.T.S !!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Well done,hardly anyone uses the site as it should be used

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Its a pillar with a ribbon wrap.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link