It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically: US and allies vs Israel and allies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Recently, Israel tried to go ahead with an Iran attack. The US and its allies were not happy about this, and so Obama - in a personal meeting with Netanyahu - put his foot down, figuratively speaking. Another recent thread showed Israel being as popular as North Korea, going to show that the world as a whole was beginning to see Israel for the country and dictatorship it really is. Could this be signs of a coming WW3, with Israel as the new Germany?

I personally think that if there ever is a Fourth Reich, it will emerge in Israel. And if they did try any 'funny business', the next time they try to cry 'Antisemitism', the world will simply frown, and commence with the attack. What say you ATS? Do you think that WW3 (Or Cold War 2 - whichever it turns out to be) will end up with the NWO pegging Israel as the 'new' bogeyman?
edit on 19-5-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Actually in a recent poll over 50% of the worlds countries favor military action to stop Iran from gaining a nuclear weapon if thats what it takes.

The US wont be fighting Israel. I mean yeah you can think about it "hypothetically" but why waste the time? You may as well sit around and postulate "what if the world really was flat".

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Half the time I think Israel is asking for annihilation. I don't think they should be, but they haven't helped their cause ever since their modern conception.

What I fear more after the possible annihilation is a New Israel being formed...In the US.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
All the us needs to do is switch Israel off. Do you think Israel can maintain their shiny F22s etc. on their own? If Israel ever had to stand on its own it wouldnt last in a long drawnout war, assuming that the situation in the middle east stabilizes to a point where arab countries can engage in a long drawn out war without being invaded in turn by other arab countries.

top topics

join