It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream. Had to share.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I rarely post, but last night I had a second occurrence of a very lucid dream that just baffled me, and it struck me that I could post what I can remember in hopes someone might be able to make sense of it.

I wrote down what I could remember for future reference while having my coffee. I don't feel like I really slept, but don't feel all that tired either. I never remember details of my dreams, but today I can.

FYI: The name for the main person in this dream just came to me as I was writing down the details upon awaking. Originally, the name Frank appeared in my mind, then something made me change it to Caleb. I don't know anyone by either of those names, and, again, they were not part of the dream, but came to mind as I wrote down what I remembered (about 30 minutes ago, for what it's worth). I wanted a name to seperate the main person from the others for clarity.

The dream, as best I can recall:

Scene: New York. Bus stop. Early evening. Sun is down, scene lit by moon. Neighborhood kids playing late basketball game nearby. Young person (caleb) walking by. Stops to see female upset in bus stop. Helps them through bad drug trip. Person is ok. Then she goes on to help others because she is now ok.

Caleb falls(?) into something that leads to main terminal between our world and a magical dystopian world of christmas. Somehow we are explained what place is, kind of.

Place: underground "terminal". Caleb meets a cop? Bus terminal guy? Needs to help with christmas. Cop or whoever talks "shop" to Caleb, handing him a small ticket with unreadable writing on it .

Underground "terminal" scene: artificial cavernous area made of copper and gold. Many tubes with small portholes traversing to and fro from one side of cavern to the other. Quiet. Caleb sitting quietly, afraid but in awe and wanting to learn more (has nowhere else to be and nothing more to lose) as cop or terminal guy or "magical guide in disguise" talks about how nice the job is; Caleb agrees as to not seem as if he doesn't belong. Watches as a small, almost toy-sized golden train with only an engine and coalcar arrives. Guideperson gets on top of locomotive, ominously wishes him good luck, and rides train which starts to move toward a solid wall next to where they were both standing/sitting, which magically dissipates to allow train and Guide to enter through.

Caleb sits amazed, as after a few minutes another locomotive (this time with no other cars attached) rolls quietly to a stop next to Caleb. He gets on, holding the ticket tightly. Train begins to move and we see wall again make way for the train and its passenger.

Scene: long underground area. A tunnel. From floor to ceiling about 100 feet. From end to end, unknown. Bottom half of tunnel full of dark, foreboding dirty water. On either side of tunnel, halfway between ceiling and surface of water are talking, human-like monkeys strapped into place, one after another. Not uncomfortably, can still talk. But not able to leave on their own.

A "guard", another monkey, notices that one of the monkeys is naked, or somehow not setup properly. Yells at him/her, and straps it back in. After guard leaves, monkey next to it starts to impolitely advise it to not be stupid, then slowly realizes that this monkey is from the "real" world and doesn't belong (can't talk, acts like a normal monkey might act when strapped in to something). Neighboring monkey makes a fuss about it. Warns guard, guard disposes of it into pit at bottom of tunnel, and reminds other monkey that his privilege of magically sending christmas stories into the heart of humans (apparently the reason they are all there and strapped in) can quickly end, pointing to a small window with bars over it where trouble making monkeys are banished. The guard monkey makes a special point of reminding the trouble monkey that the candle sitting in the window with the bars is in fact not a nice christmas candle, but a constant reminder to the monkeys on the banishment-side of the window that they failed and will never be allowed out.

Switch scenes: Back to Caleb. Now somewhat lost in the bowels of the magical world. World is more like a giant machine. Caleb finds himself with a sweet, gentle giant sort of bear, who also does not know what's going on or where they are. The girl from the bus terminal is suddenly there. Girl and "bear" on somesort of conveyor, look up to see a huge steel tube or cylinder coming down at them. My vantage point puts me inside tube as it comes down. I realize that it's a giant hollow piston, and as it drops down it fills with pressurized fire.

Girl and bear are safe.

End dream.
I don't know what to make of any of it, despite it being the second time I've had this dream. The first time, I think, was about a year ago.

Anybody want to take a stab at it?

Thanks ahead of time for your interest and/or commentary.

edit on 19-5-2012 by obilesk because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Scene:

TextNew York. Bus stop. Early evening. Sun is down, scene lit by moon. Neighborhood kids playing labasketball game nearby. Young person (caleb) walking by. Stops to see female upset in bus stop. Helps them through bad drug trip. Person is ok. Then she goes on to help others because she is now ok.

Every body is trying to get in the dream world..the real dream world,but every body is sad,no one can get in,the door is closed.

Bus stop.

Stops to see female upset in bus stop

Caleb falls

into something that leads to main terminal between our world and a magical dystopian world

Somehow we are explained what place is

As the false paths and doors have led you and every body else to false paths to enter the 6th realm,some one offers a ticket to you or some else trying to find the way.

underground "terminal". Caleb meets a cop? Bus terminal guy? Needs to help with christmas. Cop or whoever talks "shop" to Caleb, handing him a small ticket with unreadable writing on it .

your inner eye is trying to get you in ,but they keep sending you the wrong way.

Underground "terminal" scene: artificial cavernous area made of copper and gold. Many tubes with small portholes traversing to and fro from one side of cavern to the other. Quiet. Caleb sitting quietly, afraid but in awe and wanting to learn more (has nowhere else to be and nothing more to lose) as cop or terminal guy or "magical guide in disguise" talks about how nice the job is; Caleb agrees as to not seem as if he doesn't belong. Watches as a small, almost toy-sized golden train with only an engine and coalcar arrives. Guideperson gets on top of locomotive, ominously wishes him good luck, and rides train which starts to move toward a solid wall next to where they were both standing/sitting, which magically dissipates to allow train and Guide to enter through

Caleb sits amazed, as after a few minutes another locomotive (this time with no other cars attached) rolls quietly to a stop next to Caleb. He gets on, holding the ticket tightly. Train begins to move and we see wall again make way for the train and its passenger.

Posted on 30-4-2012 @ 07:15 AM this post Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well lil dude...Something happened,something so big, that it will be recorded in the life of what im about to say on this forum.

I went into the realm for the last 3 days and each time something bad kept us from entering. Yesterday it was thousands of us trying to get in, but we couldn’t, one lady did, she got passed the force field, and this….monster came and folded her up and put her in a box…we tried to catch her but she was to fast ,couldn’t help her in time.

I

told a woman in the realm about the >water thing< that happened, she told me the.

‘6’, is the ‘sixth realm ‘we are in, the 6th dimension’ ‘get it together son’ your not realm jumping idiot or Astra ling, your just in the 6th dimension, and obviously it’s been compromised...I hate little novice ass hole like you ’DID YOU HERE THAT EVERY BODY, THIS AS HOLE THINKS HES ASTRA LING LOL…REALM F&^%^$% JUMPING, HAHAHAHAHA.

After feeling humiliated…and low, I realized that I might just be a novice…and an ass hole…but I see that you and no one else can get in either.

In addition, than…I see the …. ‘Green eyed Russian’ and the ‘beggar woman‘, we are all standing at the entrance…together,2 legends side by side and here I am, the little novice as hole standing with them and thousands more.

I can officially say…between April 24 and the 28th of the year 2012, that….the 6th dimension has been compromised by something very powerful.

tNot even the great Green-Eyed Russian could get in, loll, or the beggar woman…lmaf, or all the spies from all around the world, it was a mess out side the rabits hole.

edit on 19-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply! I honestly didn't expect one

But could you maybe clarify what it is you're saying? I am very intrigued.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk

Thank you for the reply! I honestly didn't expect one

But could you maybe clarify what it is you're saying? I am very intrigued.

After a very long meeting, we think that the antichrist was born recently, or the world is close to coming to an end, as the dream world is closed...the real dream world.

You can get in a 'dream',but you will never find the 'dream world'.its hard to explain,hard.

Its hard to explain, because its rules to information and knowledge, and how to distibute to much, with out distibuting to much, to change, the kowledge path, of knowledge it self.

p,w,s,d,i,t,s,b,t,n

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

The following dream meaning definitions are from www.dreammoods.com...: I find these to be accurate for me. Either way, it might make an interesting young adult book series.

New York: Suggests that you need to develop closer ties and relationships.

Bus Stop: There is a decision that you need to make. You need to decide what you want to do with your future.

Moon: The moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.

Kids Playing: To dream that you are watching children but they do not know you are there is a metaphor for some hidden knowledge or some latent talent which you have failed to recognize.

Female Upset: To see a woman in your dream represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or your mother. Alternatively, a woman indicates temptation and guilt.

Drugs: To dream that you or someone overdoses suggests that you do not know your limits. You may be pushing yourself too hard. Alternatively, the dream means that you are on a self-destructive path and need to make some significant changes.

Falling: To dream that you fall and are frightened indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may also imply that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself.

Magic: Magic symbolizes creativity and wonder. Perhaps someone or something has caused you to be in awe. The dream may also be a metaphor that you or someone is "up to some trick".

Christmas: To dream of Christmas symbolizes family togetherness, reunions, celebration, peace, goodwill, generosity, and human kindness. It is also representative of new beginnings and fresh starts. Consider also your own associations with this holiday.

Ticket: To see a ticket in your dream represents the price you need to pay to attain your goals. You have decided on your path in life. A ticket signifies the start of a new endeavor. Consider also the type of ticket. A bus or train ticket symbolizes the price you pay to get ahead in life, while a movie ticket represents your need to be more objective in a situation.

Terminal: To dream that you are at the terminal represents relationships and situations that you are leaving behind. It signifies a transitional phase where you are approaching a new direction in life. Consider if the train or flight was delayed, early or on time. The dream may also be a metaphor to symbolize someone who is "terminally" ill or your own fears of death.

Cop: To see the police in your dream symbolizes structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments.

Cavern: To see or dream that you are in a cave symbolizes the womb and thus signify refuge, protection and concealment. To dream that you are walking in a dark cave represents an exploration of your subconscious mind. It signals self discovery.

Copper/Gold: To see copper in your dream represents the power of healing. It also indicates a flow of ideas, your connection to a situation to others, and flow of information.

Portholes: (Port) Signifies shelter from a stormy relationship or chaotic situation. You may be seeking refuge until you can recollect your thoughts and prepare for the challenges ahead. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are "harboring" some ill feelings. (Hole) To dream that you fall into a hole represents a pitfall in some waking situation. You feel you are stuck. Perhaps, you have dug yourself into a hole and cannot get out of it.

Quiet: To dream that it is particularly quiet indicates that you need to stop and reflect upon life. It is time for introspection and solace. You need some quiet time in order to restore some sanity and spiritual balance.

Fear: To dream that you feel fear indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly.

Guide: To see or dream that you are a guide indicates that a higher force is guiding you toward your goals. You are on the right path toward personal development or spiritual enlightenment.

Train: To see a train in your dream represents conformity. You are just going along with what everyone else is doing. Alternatively, a train means that you are very methodical. You need to lay things out specifically and do things in an orderly and sequential manner.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Definitions from www.dreammoods.com continued:

Monkeys: To see a monkey in your dream symbolizes deceit, insight and intuition. Those around you are working to advance their own interest. Alternatively, monkeys indicate an immature attitude, a playful nature and the mischievous side of your personality.

Guard: To see an armed guard in your dream represents rational thinking. You are being cautious and practical. The dream may also be on pun that you need to be "on guard" or alert about a situation. To see a prison guard in your dream suggests that your belief and/or your way of thinking is restricting your own growth. Your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from experiencing life.

Candle: To see a burning candle in your dream signifies that good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts. You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth.

Window with Bars: To dream that you are looking out the window signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and your point of view. It also refers to your intuition and awareness. You may be reflecting on a decision. Or you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself. It is time for some introspection. To see another face in the window in your dream suggests that you are feeling emotionally distant and physically detached. Also consider the emotion depicted on the face.

Bear: To see a bear in your dream symbolizes independence, the cycle of life, death and renewal, and resurrection. You are undergoing a period of introspection and thinking. The dream may also be a pun on "bare". Perhaps you need to bare your soul and let everything out into the open.

Never Allowed Out: (Trap) To dream that you are trapped or caught in a trap suggests that you are feeling confined and restricted in your job, career, health, or a personal relationship. You may be in a rut and are tired of the same daily monotony. (Jailed) To dream that you are in jail suggests that you are feeling restrained or censored in your work environment, relationship or situation in your life. You are feeling confined and suffocated. Alternatively, it represents self-punishment and guilt. You are involved in some wrongdoing.

Lost: To dream that you are lost suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing. To dream that someone else is lost represents some unresolved issues or feelings pertaining to the person that is lost. Consider what aspect of that person you may have lost within your own self. Perhaps you need to recapture and re-acknowledge those aspects.

Tube/Piston: To see a piston in your dream symbolizes your drive, determination and ambition. You are evaluating your goals and your means to achieve them. Alternatively, the dream may also be a metaphor for sexual activity. You may be lacking passion in your sex life to the point where it has gotten somewhat mechanical.

Fire: Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illumination, purification, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering into your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, then it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. If the fire is encircling you and someone else, then it signifies your bond to that person. You two share something significant in common. Furthermore, the dream may be a metaphor for someone who is "fiery". It represents your drive, motivation, and creative energy. Alternatively, the dream may be warning you of your dangerous or risky activities. You are literally "playing with fire".

Safe: To dream of a safe haven place indicates that you have a positive outlook in life. No matter how bleak circumstances may currently be, you know deep inside that things will work itself out. Hang in there. Alternatively, the dream implies that you are trying to escape from reality. You do not want to think about your current issues.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightflare

From www.thinkbabynames.com...:

Meaning of Caleb: "faith, devotion, whole hearted".

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightflare

Wow that's a post full!

I tend to think that not only do objects, people, and the like have a tendency to mean something, but also the context in which they are found. Perhaps that could be a good way to shave it down into specific meanings for the dreamer, i.e. me.

Thank you. You've given me a lot to chew over.

top topics

join