It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REDUCE RADIOACTIVITY in INDOOR AIR, Drinking Water & GARDEN Food We Eat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

PLAN A - RELOCATE TO SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE ASAP!

PLAN B - Take measures to filter air, water, and soil of radioactivity

PLAN C - Adequate daily potassium iodine/iodate in our diet?

Which plan is most effective? Which most feasible? and, how do we GET STARTED???

no doubt, capitalist america is going to make big bucks in products that promise to reduce our radiation expsure. but can we trust them? lol

i have read from an ATSer that sunflowers help sponge up some of the soil radiation so other crops we grow for food don't absorb as much.. what else can be grown that does this? and if the are just absorbing it, how do we get rid of it in the plant, harvest and discard at landfills etc?

and can any certain houseplants help filter radioactive and contrail-sprayed air?? or at least provide cleaner air??

and what about water, what systems would take out the most radiation, if any??

or are such 'filtering' efforts frivolous and we best ought to move south of the equator one way or another?? - where there's a will there's a way. (to survive this wretched bombardment of cesium etc from fuku, uranium, tritium, and God only knows all of whats in contrail cocktails!, all complements of good ol' USA!

^ notice her haarp comment!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a close friend of mine posted this a while back. LOTS of useful info in the link to the pdf. personally i think his post deserved a little more recognition, just so we can be aware of what our options are.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Tumbleweeds can clean up uranium waste. Google "tumbleweeds used to clean up uranium waste" & you'll get a bunch of links.

It's ironic that such a fit is being thrown over Fukushima when we've been bombarded by depleted uranium dust (from weaponry) for years.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Being someone from New Mexico...this is great to know.
Thank you for this information.

join