It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Alex Jones on the Chinese take over of Long Beach Navel Base.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
According to the ATS Search engine, this has not been discussed. I used "alex jones long beach naval base" and found nothing conclusive on the first page.
You gotta love the young Alex. His brassiness was was untarnished back then (since then, he has smashed against a glass wall and then taken for a kidnapped, hour long drive by the SS).
Here is one of his classic style investigative reports on the Decom'ed Navy deep water base in Long Beach Kalifornia.
Enjoy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was not taken over. It was a base reassignment just like many others around the world at that time. The vacant base was then leased to The Chinese state-run China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO). They already had a lease with Long Beach in another yard that they had outgrown. They had already been there 10 years before this.

However, on April 21, 1997, the Long Beach Harbor Commission voted to cancel the lease with COSCO.

Hardly what I would call a take over or invation.

www.globalsecurity.org...
edit on 5/10/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/10/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
COOL!

And Long Beach was the home of SEA LAUNCH too

I hear Boeing sold out to the Russians on that mobile launch facility

America is going bankrupt...

Good thing I like Chinese food and Russian Vodka

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What did the Chinese want with some belly-button base in California? Or are we talking about oranges? Are you sure that headline is correct?

edit on 10-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
What did the Chinese want with some belly-button base in California? Or are we talking about oranges? Are you sure that headline is correct?

edit on 10-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

That's too funny

I just caught that myself.

However Zorgon is optimistic, Chinese food with Russian vodka may become the new American staple.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i bet young alex jones would hang out with young indiana jones... that would be awesome...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
What did the Chinese want with some belly-button base in California?

A drop off point for those cheap goods that are replacing American workers... what else?

top topics

join