It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Heading To The US in Next 7 Months?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ahhh, this takes me back to the roaring 80s when rumors of a Soviet Armored Division was being hidden in the Detroit Salt Mines. I feel like watching old footage of THE President Ronald Reagan asking Mr Gorbachev to Tear down this wall! Those were the days!

So, we've gone from a Soviet Division to a mere 20 Russian troops training in the US...Hate to break this to everyone but at any given moment we have a large amount of foreign troops training here. They go to our war college, train with our troops, hang out in malls, and other fun activities.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lurker007
could this possibly be the way martial law will be carried out?

instead of having US soldiers killing and detaining their brethren, maybe it will be russian soldiers since they won't have the moral dilemma to deal with?

I can see it now. . . .send US troops overseas and bring in the commies to to enforce martial law

Let me tell you what a woman said to me about Russians. She was a substance abuse counselor in Seattle for 11 years, and she was telling me about different nationalities and ethnicities as they relate to substance abuse. She said that Russians (said there are a lot of them in Seattle) are by FAR the worst of the lot. She characterized them completely amoral lowlives with rampant drug abuse issues - even the women.

So would they feel remorse over killing Americans?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join