It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Summons UFO's and MSM Records it on Video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Did you not read the comments regarding this being debunked?

It's been debunked for years.

Why talk down to fellow ATS members?

Yes we saw your comments, and if you could kindly provide links, facts and information, since I can't seem to find them here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This reminds me of hashems films(spelling?)wasnt this guy on some of there videos?and what happened to hashems films?was it all a hoax?

Regards to all

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by sparrowstail

And for the record I didn't summon it.

Nor did I. I would say that it held a steady velocity and trajectory seemed very deliberate. And it was lower than many conventional objects you see in the sky and very bright, not a mylar balloon. It was just past dusk and this thing shown glimmered like a nothing I'd ever seen.
edit on 23-4-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by miniatus
For all we know, someone launched a balloon while the news anchor was prepping for the shot and the prophet just pointed it out.. all in all I'm not impressed, but it takes a lot to impress me.

I would tend to agree with your comment typically, but if someone did launch a hot air, or helium balloon it would get smaller, not larger. Wouldn't you agree?

Also wouldn't they of seen them going up from the ground?

It depends on when it came to his attention.. if they planned the hoax and had someone release the balloon a mile down the road, he wouldn't see it until they pointed it out if they had him focusing on something else.. talking to him about how he summons the craft.. or anything..

Let's not forget that diversion has been a trick employed by magicians since magicians have existed =) .. this particular "trick" would be even easier to pull off ..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Didnt Stevie Greer had been summoning aliens with laser pointer on his 2000$ trips?
I cried for Disclosure Movement when I saw this on video, all those honest veterans made a fools for a guy who appearently got really bored with his physician work and wanted some excitement from life.

Whats going on with Disclosure these days anyway?

Greer now summons bank statements to his private residence.

The eh... aliens, got bored of being treated like dogs, always having to come running when the humans called.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join