It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars- AUDIO. PLEASE LISTEN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OK IM WORKING ON THE LINKS! stand by..

Hello fellows. I understand that there are some text versions of this on ATS. I however found its impact to be greatly reduced by reading. This video/audio format is great for those of you who can multitask or find yourselves in a mobile situation. However, its not a substitute for reading the actual document until a full understanding is achieved.

Yes, there is a possibility of it being dis info. I think people here are smart enough to make that call for themselves.

Understanding what has been said in this document will make a lot of what is happening in the world and America become a bit clearer, and hopefully allow us to determine who/what we should be putting our energies into, be it food, family, or future.

This dialog is done by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, a devoted New Ager. It was the best set of vids I could find out there. All ad hominims aside, the audio I have is done by a hardcore Marine, and my version matches up with Hatonns. Its just that my version isnt available for upload, so, do try to see the forest for the trees......the audio is read verbatum (with much injections from Hantonns that I dont take issue with) from the document-the youtube audio has been edited to remove most of the new age rhetoric. In other words- whatever beliefs you hold dear, while listening...

DONT KILL THE MESSENGER!

Good luck, happy listening..

part 1 www.youtube.com...
part 2 www.youtube.com...
part 3 www.youtube.com...
part 4 www.youtube.com...
part 5 www.youtube.com...
part 6 www.youtube.com...
part 7 www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-4-2012 by rainbowbear because: i screwed up

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have read this paper. It is VERY clear this is what is happening but you would need to be about 40 years old to actually put it together enough to confirm if for yourself.Otherwise you would have to analyze education ,media and social norms.And NO ONE under the age of 40 would do that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is a link to the book if interested www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In looking at the economy, there are a lot of similarities with how electricity and money flow. At the time Rothschild very much wanted to use this to his own advantage and helped guide the system it has grown into today.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i have seen the vids of info and it is great i recommend it as well.good post.a big flag for you. in many subjects i am puzzled about do to the absent of facts,in this case? there is no absence of facts to no one unless they refuse to see and learn how the world rolls.
edit on 14-4-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Very good information. I guess they are a bit upset about Iceland's Government releasing their citizens from their debt, including mortgages. There is a thread here:
ATS Thread

If we could get the US to do the same it would crash their precious system of enslavement through debt!

edit on 14/4/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

It's nice to see that folks are waking up to the strings that have been being pulled for quite sometime by the masters of puppets. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Great videos thank you so much for this.

new topics

top topics

join