It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2012 Predictions and other Rants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok...here are my predictions for the remainder of 2012! (Some metaphysical..so beware)

Some are enlightened and move to a new dimension..(they don't care about election 2012 btw)
Others..are stuck in their hell believing that either God or the President will save them!

Still Others will try to rebel to the compartmentize nature of our reality.

Many will notice that ATS does not even have a RANT category...which if you knew anything about human nature....you know there needs to be a release....duh??

Your thoughts in this general area are appreciated!

Oh...PS...mass destruction...and wars...unless you are aware! Peace!
edit on 5-4-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Actually there is a rant forum found here. Rant Forum

I believe we will just have to wait and see what happens. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst as they say.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ha ha I looked...guess I missed it!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes...another rant...I forgot how CEREBRAL ATS is.....lol. Sometimes..it seems a bit of a puffery to me! Just saying what I think...I know that some or most think the same thing! LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have heard the theory about those who will ascend or move into a higher dimension. That begs the question of what would happen from their perspective to all their loved ones? For example, let's say I'm one of those that moves to a higher dimension, what happens to my children? Do they come with me, stay in this dimension/reality or both?

top topics

join