It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Children's Voices When Waking Up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm looking for a little feedback / help understanding something that occurred to me last week. MODS...if this is the wrong forum be move as you see fit.

My wife and 2 boys took a trip to my in-laws last week for a couple of days while I stayed home because I had to work. While they were gone, each morning I would wake up and hear children playing and making the loud yelling noises children make when playing. The sounds were very distinct and always outside of my bedroom. and the sounds would always stop when I opened my bedroom door.

This has never happened to me in the 9 years we have been living in our house. We built the house 9 years ago and no other activities have occurred as well.

Since my wife and boys returned, I haven't heard anything out of the norm when waking up in the morning.

Has anyone ever experienced this and what do you believe could cause such a thing?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
try having a little girl scream in terror in the middle of the night and wake you up!!! i live alone,and my 2 kids are boys that live with their mom and only visit every 2 weeks.
i also hear her laugh in the day sometimes. i posted before about my grandfather clock that is broken but still shows different times,and chimes,and the door is always opening on it,even after i latch it!
i call her my 'spirit' and she hasn't really done any harm.just the scream in the night!
me and my kids have seen orbs floating around. me and my girlfriend have seen an orb take out 2 lights in about 2 seconds!
perhaps your kids have left an 'impression' in the energy of your house.
all i know is i have witnesses to the activities in my house,my girlfriend was even here when my clock started to chime all on its own. this clock needs to be wound to work,and i don't have the key for it!
i hope your house is doing better now

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
try having a little girl scream in terror in the middle of the night and wake you up!!! i live alone,and my 2 kids are boys that live with their mom and only visit every 2 weeks.
i also hear her laugh in the day sometimes. i posted before about my grandfather clock that is broken but still shows different times,and chimes,and the door is always opening on it,even after i latch it!
i call her my 'spirit' and she hasn't really done any harm.just the scream in the night!
me and my kids have seen orbs floating around. me and my girlfriend have seen an orb take out 2 lights in about 2 seconds!
perhaps your kids have left an 'impression' in the energy of your house.
all i know is i have witnesses to the activities in my house,my girlfriend was even here when my clock started to chime all on its own. this clock needs to be wound to work,and i don't have the key for it!
i hope your house is doing better now

Wow. Nothing to that extreme, just the voices and sounds of playing outside my bedroom door and downstairs. Maybe you're right, my boys may have left an impression of energy in the house. Guess it's time to do an EVP session to be sure.

Good luck to you and yours with your activity.
edit on 2-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Sometimes when your children or someone you love are gone, your brain is used to their voices being there and your brain can fill in the missing bits of data, that are occuring repeatedly but are now missing.

~Savannah Soran~

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Reficul is most likely correct,it could well be an impression in the energy of the house,especialy if nothing else was out of the ordinary.About 10 years ago,when we lived in a suburb of one of our major cities,i was befriended by the neighbour's 16 year old daughter.She told me that one time,she and some friends wer bored,and decided one evening to sneak onto the grounds and prowl around a certain high school.(Kids do funny things)

She told me as they were dawdling around the upper floors (outer passages,obviously) they started hearing the voices of many children,just as if there were classes in session-but of course this was in the night-time. Well,suffice to say,there was a lot of putting on clean underwear once they ran away and arrived home,lol.

Thing is,no kids ever died at this school,definitely not on the premises,anyway.So it could not be "ghostly" activity.I thought even then-a high school full of pubescent kids,all that physical energy and hormones and emotional energy too-can you imagine the amount and strenght of the collective life force passing through there,for hours each day,year in and year out?I told her this was propably it,an energetic impression,and it may well be what you experienced too.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavannahSoran
reply to post by KnightFire

Sometimes when your children or someone you love are gone, your brain is used to their voices being there and your brain can fill in the missing bits of data, that are occuring repeatedly but are now missing.

~Savannah Soran~

That makes sense. Like filling a void in reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by reficul

Reficul is most likely correct,it could well be an impression in the energy of the house,especialy if nothing else was out of the ordinary.About 10 years ago,when we lived in a suburb of one of our major cities,i was befriended by the neighbour's 16 year old daughter.She told me that one time,she and some friends wer bored,and decided one evening to sneak onto the grounds and prowl around a certain high school.(Kids do funny things)

She told me as they were dawdling around the upper floors (outer passages,obviously) they started hearing the voices of many children,just as if there were classes in session-but of course this was in the night-time. Well,suffice to say,there was a lot of putting on clean underwear once they ran away and arrived home,lol.

Thing is,no kids ever died at this school,definitely not on the premises,anyway.So it could not be "ghostly" activity.I thought even then-a high school full of pubescent kids,all that physical energy and hormones and emotional energy too-can you imagine the amount and strenght of the collective life force passing through there,for hours each day,year in and year out?I told her this was propably it,an energetic impression,and it may well be what you experienced too.

So it's like sounds from rocks. The consistent energy and noise is impressed upon the materials in which the school was built. Therefore, from time to time the energy escapes from the materials causing noise in the atmosphere and with the right frequency, people can her it.

top topics

join