It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80 arrested after anti-Islam protest in Denmark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I am deeply saddened by these people (Jihadists & their Left-wing supporters) destroying Western Europe.

I do not belong to any organized religion. I do not care whether others worship God or not.
Just don’t force your $&@# on me.

“They were met by a 10-times larger counter-demonstration by LEFT-wing groups under the banner ‘Aarhus for Diversity.’"

I don't know how many here are aware that one of the Islamic virtues is redistribution of wealth. This was a continuation of an old Arab custom. So there is a certain commonality among Muslims and Communists, they are linked worldwide.

TPTB do not care what form of totalitarian government is used to control the masses -- whether it's Islam or Communism.

What really sickens me is how naive these defenders of Islam are. They have not bothered to find out who Muhammad was. They think Islam is a religion, a spiritual path. As one person put it,

“There are 99 names for Allah in the Qur’an, not one is Love.”

Muhammad was a pedophile, mass-murderer, and politician. His armies conquered, raped, pillaged and “converted” entire populations thru terror.

Non-Muslims (Infidels or Unbelievers) were allowed to live if they obeyed Sharia and paid their Muslim overlords a Dhimmi tax. Non-Muslims are considered 2nd class citizens.

Muhammad is considered a role model for Muslims. He approved of slavery, and even the prostitution of slave girls, if “necessary.” Slave girls had no rights, they were property.

Muhammad had a poet put to death for making fun of him.

When Muhammad attacked the Jewish tribe of Qurayza and they refused to accept him as the “True Prophet of God” – he had some 700 men beheaded and their women & children sold into slavery.

It is against the law in Islamic countries to criticize either Muhammad or his Qur’an. In a “moderate” Islamic country, punishment consists of either fines or imprisonment. True Islamic countries put critics of Muhammad & his Qur’an to death. It’s a capital offense.

The Muslims must keep it that way, in a free country, Muhammad & his Qur’an would be ripped to pieces.

Islam never evolved. It was born in the Dark Ages and remains there.

It should be clear with the forced mass immigrations of completely different people into Europe,
that TPTB want the masses to be distracted by the chaos created by injecting large numbers of people who have no interest in assimilating into their host countries.

The Muslims bring an entire way of life with them -- their own banking system, their own legal system.

The Muslims start by worming their way into the legal system of the host country – demanding that Sharia take precedence over the law of the land. And they will outbreed you.

They are there to take over, it’s the command of their “religion” – Muhammad would have approved

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
The Muslims bring an entire way of life with them -- their own banking system, their own legal system.

Yes, but maybe that in itself is the point. Muslims actually still have an entire way of life, unlike us. Their culture might be horrifically ugly, but at least they've got one.

The Muslims start by worming their way into the legal system of the host country – demanding that Sharia take precedence over the law of the land. And they will outbreed you.

As long as they don't threaten me with death if I don't want to convert, then they can have the whole place, as far as I'm concerned. Kali knows, I'm not planning on running this planet myself; that sounds far too much like hard work. If the Muslims want that headache, they can have it. It's their funeral.

I'm also not having kids, so I don't have to worry about them running around, frantically trying to avoid being assimilated.

They are there to take over, it’s the command of their “religion” – Muhammad would have approved.

The more I look at it, the more I start to think that nobody can really know what Muhammed was like. The Muslims themselves make one set of claims about him, and people outside the religion make another; and both sides are able to cite scripture to make their claims stick.

I don't know whether he was a mystic as the Muslims claim, or the Arabs' answer to Genghis Khan, as the atheists claim. So I don't think we can really know what he would have approved of. All we can really deal with, is what people are doing right now.
edit on 3-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
This whole thing is NOT about Hating anyone.
It is NOT about hate.
It is about self-preservation.
It is about preventing your whole Country; Your Whole Culture from Extinction..
Are you happy with the thought of everything that you, your children and your countrymen will be anhilated?

edit on 2-4-2012 by OhZone because: (no reason given)

I think you need to engage in some serious rational thought, about whether or not that's going to happen. My father was worried about this as well, and I had to disagree with him on it.

I admit; my single fear where Islam is concerned, is forced conversion. Yet when I look at it, logistically speaking it would be very difficult for them to do that over anything like a rapid timeframe. I also don't believe for one moment, that it will be remotely feasible for Muslims to kill literally everyone who doesn't want to be Islamic. Yes, they could achieve a majority, and a fairly wide one; all of the trends I've seen, seem to indicate that that is largely inevitable at this point.

If they do get that majority, though, it will be primarily through new births, not through conversions of existing non-Muslims. Yes, there's been a spike in American conversions since 9/11; but I would question how many of those have been genuine, in all honesty.

Will they kill us all, though? I doubt it. People seem to forget that Muslims aren't actually a single population. Different countries have vastly differing levels of fanaticism. Pakistan and Nigeria are probably the two most rabid Muslim countries, but Turkey and Iran (despite what the MSM keeps telling you, over and over again) are actually relatively moderate. I don't think all of the moderates we've got here on ATS are practicing taqiyyah, either. Some of them are genuinely good people.

I think global, or near global, Islamic assimilation is going to happen. It's going to happen regardless of whether we try to fight it or not. However, at the same time, I don't think it will be complete in less than three generations from now, at the very earliest. I also don't believe that once it has completed, it will maintain its' hold for very long. As a sociological model, Islam is not stable. Muslims in the more extreme countries, will still turn on each other, even when there are no non-Muslims present for them to be violent towards.

So I'd stop worrying. Assuming hypothetically that we do end up with another global Caliphate, it won't last 200 years; it probably won't last much longer than half that.

It isn't a religion that the majority want; and as much as they might try, Muslims aren't going to change that. They can murder people for not wanting to convert, sure; but again, I can't see them systematically wiping out everyone else on the planet.
edit on 3-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join