It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB - Control and Consolidation in South America. CHAPTER ONE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There are at least 3 different topics where this thread would fit, after reading this thread, you'll find out why I posted it here.

Since the first years of the republican history until our days, the foreign influence of the TPTB continued in South America. Independence and Constitution Acts had been scarcely more than illusion in these countries.

The economic and financial links with the colonialist powers never ended after independence were established, it actually numbed the flowering societies enough time to consolidate the control in a tactful way.

Corruption of local governments took an important role, without that, this plan wouldn’t be possible to execute.

Intro ends here.

THE BEGINNING (or not).

Heroes like Jose de San Martin or Simon Bolivar became symbols of an utopian dream of freedom that never will come true.

José de San Martín, (born Feb. 25, 1778, Yapeyú, viceroyalty of Río de la Plata [now in Argentina]—died Aug. 17, 1850, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Fr.), Argentine soldier, statesman, and national hero who helped lead the revolutions against Spanish rule in Argentina (1812), Chile (1818), and Peru (1821).

Take in consideration he brought independence to 2 more countries, besides his own. What a hero right? What was the motivation this man had for such an epic crusade? Before we answer that question, lets review his militar career :

From 1785 to 1789 he was educated at the Seminary of Nobles in Madrid, leaving there to begin his military career as a cadet in the Murcia infantry regiment. For the next 20 years he was a loyal officer of the Spanish monarch, fighting against the Moors in Oran (1791); against the British (1798), who held him captive for more than a year; and against the Portuguese in the War of the Oranges (1801). He was made captain in 1804.

Now we need to know why he sacrificed his loyalty to Spain.

One possible explanation for this startling change of allegiance on the part of a soldier who had sworn fealty to Spain is that it was prompted by British sympathizers with the independence movement in Spanish America and that San Martín was recruited through the agency of James Duff, 4th Earl of Fife, who had fought in Spain (and who caused San Martín to be made a freeman of Banff, Scot.).

Somehow, that reminds me a few events in the middle east happened not too long ago.

Three years later he embarked his army in ships assembled by Lord Cochrane, a brilliant, if self-serving, British naval commander operating as a privateer, and landed in Peru. But Peru was a divided society, and San Martín believed his army of 4,500 was too small to defeat royalist forces roughly double its size.

www.britannica.com...

History books in south american schools teach another version, suggesting he just answered the "Call of the Motherland". His association with the brithish empire was more than obvious :

Three years later he embarked his army in ships assembled by Lord Cochrane, a brilliant, if self-serving, British naval commander operating as a privateer, and landed in Peru. But Peru was a divided society, and San Martín believed his army of 4,500 was too small to defeat royalist forces roughly double its size.

www.economist.com...

Simon Bolivar (1783-1830) - Simon Bolivar was one of South America's greatest generals. His victories over the Spaniards won independence for Bolivia, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela.
Bolivar was born in July 24, 1783, at Caracas, Venezuela. His parents died when he was a child and he inherited a fortune. As a young man, he traveled in Europe.

No wonder why he is called the "George Washington of South America." Like San Martin, he also showed links to the british government.

As he returned to Venezuela, Bolivar joined the group of patriots that seized Caracas in 1810 and proclaimed independence from Spain. He went to Great Britain in search of aid, but could get only a promise of British neutrality.

www.bolivarmo.com...

Bolivar is also famous for his intentions to establish a global government in South America, probably he was one of the first ones to propose this concept openly, long time before UN was created.

Bolívar's dream had been to engender an American Revolution-style federation among all the newly independent republics, with a government set up solely to recognize and uphold the rights of the individual.[

Again, an old concept back to life in our current days.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is remarkable the fact that both "heroes" lived and worked together in the same part of the world, following almost the same ideals. The next ext-text can give us a clue about how that was possible :

THE LOGIA LAUTARO.

According to the historians Jules Mancini, the Marques de Villa Urrutia and Americo Carcinelli, Bolivar was initiated in 1803 in the Masonic Lodge “Lautaro” which operated in Cadiz, Spain, and where Jose De San Martin, Bernardo O’Higgins, Jose Marra Zapiola, Carlos Marra De Alvear and Mariano Moreno among other South American Founding Fathers were initiated.

These three historians coincide in affirming that the year in which Bolivar was inducted into the Order was 1803; However, the Spanish Historian Urrutia, though concurring with the same year, he strongly points out that Bolivar’s Lodge of initiation was not called “Lautaro”, but “Rational Knights”.

In the late 1970s, after the most celebrated death of that monster, Francisco Franco (anointed arch-enemy of Free-Masonry) and the consequential official re-surfacing of the Craft in Spain, the Spanish Grand Orient was able to investigate, discover and prove that, in fact, there were two rather distinct Masonic Lodges operating in Cadiz around 1803, one called “Lautaro” and the other “Rational Knights”. The confusion arose from the constant fraternal visits that Bolivar made to the latter.

The Lodge Lautaro was founded in 1800 by the Venezuelan Francisco De Miranda while residing in London, and while devising plans for a Liberating Expedition in Venezuela. Knowing of Miranda’s “Ultra Liberal” thinking for a Revolutionary and Intellectual of his time, it is accepted that his suggestion of “Lautaro” was in clear homage to the Araucanian Chief, whom in 1554, defeated the conquistadors headed by Valdivia in Tucapel, Chile.

Even though Miranda could not be physically present at the Lautaro Lodge in Cadiz, due to having a price on his head by the Spanish Crown, he was able to access it in the form of written correspondence brought by fellow free-masons traveling from London to the Iberian Peninsula.

Later on, Jose De San Martin founded another Lautaro Lodge in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in memory of their “Mother Lodge” in Cadiz. And shortly thereafter he did the same in Santiago de Chile and Lima, Peru, thus creating a hot-bed of patriots needed in the struggle for independence.

calodges.org...
marquesdeolinda.blogspot.com...
www.laguia2000.com...

After reading that, everything make sense. Of course there are diferent opinions about a freemasonry intervention in South America.

... end of chapter one.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great start! Really looking forward to subsequent chapters. I've thought about this often, seen very little in print.
This is going to be great!
S+F's!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thank you, I"m already working on the chapter 2 and honestly I don't know how many more to come

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very good start and going to be an awesome thread!
I'm not sure where i'm at with the Masons. I know i'm going to a circus tomorrow in st. Louis that my great uncle is going to participate in as a clown for the "Shriners"which are a high branch of the free masons and I promise there is nothing evil about him, they have secret handshakes that display rank but he does nothing evil, he actually does a lot of charity under them. He told me and my mom he's heard people accuse them of stuff thats just scary and if it's true he's never seen it. That's not to say there isn't a darker side to them and this is a very interesting and fantastic thread. Thakyou

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Dogdish

Thank you, I"m already working on the chapter 2 and honestly I don't know how many more to come

There must be so much info somewhere! Especially in light of current events like George jr's adventures down there.
I know there's lots of opinions on ATS, on everything!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

What I'll try to do is separate it in subtitles, each one using a country as an example. Even doing that, it seems to be large anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Funny ,South America is where everyone is trying to move to from the US, because of the coming whatever.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Funny ,South America is where everyone is trying to move to from the US, because of the coming whatever.

Right, starting with the "Elite". It took all that to get a rid of them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Chapter two is ready :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will work on chapter three asap. Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Bookmarking for later, this thread did not get the attention it deserves.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
TPTB are a group of zionist jews who control the banks which is where the power is

new topics

top topics

join