It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architects; "These Colours Don't Run"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just heard this new release from an Australian band "Architects". They are metal as all hell, so be prepared..

I just thought that I would share this with you guys here on ATS. I enjoy the Monsanto poster in the video, haha. I could compile many songs with the same message.. But.. I don't really feel like it. I have been hearing people discuss how this song is so "anti-American" etc.. Which just shows you how damned ignorant we Americans really can be.

Obviously this song pertains not to the general population, but those controlling where our efforts, resources & energies are being spent.

Try to enjoy, because I already know that many of you won't be able to handle this.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Came on to share this exact song but thought i'd search it first to avoid a repost! Bone to pick first, Architects are from England not Australia (there is a band in America also named Architects but this is the UK one).

Absolutely incredible band anyway but this song is just amazing. Hopefully bands can get messages across where others may not be able to do so as well. I spread truths to my friends, nobody listens. Done through music, everyone pays attention!

Anyway, seeing as you say theres a ton of bands/songs that promote the same sort of messages etc, i'd love to heard some more if you would possibly share?!

join