It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Criticism of Nuclear Program 'Act of War'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
On Wednesday North Korean state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported that the adoption of any statement against its nuclear program at the upcoming Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul would be an “extreme insult”.

“Any provocative act would be considered a declaration of war against us and its consequences would serve as great obstacles to talks on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” said the agency.

What happened to the negotiations on food aid, etc. America saying they will respond hard if they go ahead with there announced satellite launch.

Another one of the axis of evil about to get whacked.

RT

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
North Korea is always looking for a fight. The fact they they would quickly get their asses kicked doesn't seem to matter to them. They know the only reason they haven't been invaded till now is because of China, not any chest thumping they are doing. They are like a bully with a bigger brother to run to when the going gets too much for them to handle. The only reason China protects them is because they don't want the US right next door. They aren't REALLY looking for a fight, just appeasement. Then they can go back and show their people how they scared the big, bad USA.
edit on 23-3-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
North Korea is always looking for a fight. The fact they they would quickly get their asses kicked doesn't seem to matter to them. They know the only reason they haven't been invaded till now is because of China, not any chest thumping they are doing. They are like a bully with a bigger brother to run to when the going gets too much for them to handle. The only reason China protects them is because they don't want the US right next door. They aren't REALLY looking for a fight, just appeasement. Then they can go back and show their people how they scared the big, bad USA.
edit on 23-3-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

Nobody is looking for a fight.

Some countries just don't like being treated as a doormat by the usa, they stand up to the bully which is the usa (as you wrongly put the other way round).

Sure that may be an arguable reason as to why China "protects" N Korea (in your words), but that is how allied nations work. Of course, if i got pushed into a corner by a bully and i happened to be next to an old enemy or someone i disliked, i would join forces to counter the bully.

join