It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA, False Flag Attack, Iran, and USS Enterprise CVN 65

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
With out detailing everything, in some crazed conspiritorial fashion, I will give you some keys...

With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

USS Enterprise on its final voyage. Could this be a false flag attack in the making??,

Obama considers linking Defense Dept. with NASA,

NASA to launch 5 rockets quickly to track winds

Why would NASA want to track these winds, considering the timing of the first two posts...

You tell me...

Has the US ever been accused of false flag attacks?
History of American False Flag Operations
www.911review.com...

I report, you decide LOL.

There's abundant information, pictures, and details that point to this being a reasonable conclusion... If you care to see them, check out the links...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The annual Anti Terrorism Force Protection Exercise SOLID CURTAIN-CITADEL SHIELD is scheduled for March 19-24, 2012.
www.thebaynet.com...

"During this time, all Non-Mission Essential Personnel are strongly encouraged to remain away from the installation. Access at all gates will be restricted and unnecessary vehicle traffic will inconvenience all who need to be aboard base."

www.pnj.com...

www.thecalifornian.com...

Probably just coincidence, but fuel for the ATS fire.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

With out detailing everything, in some crazed conspiritorial fashion, I will give you some keys

Unfortunately I do not have time to go through all of the many links you provided.

I would have rather had your opinion on what you are trying to say.

It seems that most of the keys you are providing has been discussed before here on ATS.

Not trying to be too critical but this is a conspiracy site, so "some crazed conspiritorial fashon" is the norm around here.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Obama's transition team is considering doing away with some of the barriers that separate the U.S. Department of Defense and NASA, according to Bloomberg.

news.yahoo.com...

5 Missiles Nasa is to launch, to test winds

Nuclear fallout

Fallout is the residual radioactive material propelled into the upper atmosphere following a nuclear blast, so called because it "falls out" of the sky after the explosion and shock wave have passed. It commonly refers to the radioactive dust and ash created when a nuclear weapon explodes. This radioactive dust, consisting of material either directly vaporized by a nuclear blast or charged by exposure, is a highly dangerous kind of radioactive contamination. It can lead to the contamination of aquifers and devastate the affected ecosystem years after the initial exposure.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If this is really leading to a false flag on the uss enterprise the people pulling the strings in the US are even more mentally ill then I ever thought they were..
That means sacrificing the lives of 5k of their own people to provoke war.

Thats inhumane and sounds like genocide to me as the blood of everyone that dies in that war (which will be millions on both sides) is on the hands of the US.

Ive always seen the US as the savier, now im older I know better and feel ashamed I have ever seen it that way.

Buncha warmongering criminals

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Add to this :

1.Gaza situation (Israeli army might be soon in FULL ALERT, just because of this)
2.Rumors that Hezbollah might start a war in northern Israel (another reason to have Israeli army in full alert)
3.Almost all EU and Gulf nations closed the embassyes in Syria and removed the personal and most of the citizens (could anyone imagine a war against Iran WITHOUT Syria getting involved?)

Due to Gaza situation, and later due to Hezbollah "threat", Israel will be READY for war with Iran : army will be in alert, reserves on stand-by, schools will be closed, medical system in alert, citizens ready to run for the hills (i mean bunkers).

Waaaaaay to many things are happening in a very short window time.

It is coming.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
America will not start a war with Iran until after April 2, 2012. I am 100% sure. Know why?
Because March Madness doesn't end until then. And we all know how dedicated our
Commander in Chief is to his basketball and the teams he has picked.
He wouldn't want a pesky war to get in the way of his basketball games.

edit on 3/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join