It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELTER SKELTER and Rap music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ok so if you have read my last post you will know I heard the wind blow and say SIX SIX SIX.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I read on Charlie Manson and saw how he read lyrics from the Beatles and interpreted them as messages to him about the end times and revelations. The black man would take over the world and he will live in the bottomless pit in paradise. Obama is the first black president, and remember the "Yes we can" reverse "Thank you Satan"? Well since hes been in office and cut budgets there have been alot of chaos and political rallys around the world.

Something is weird. Ok so this occult thinking has been disregarded because the dude thought he was Jesus.

Now here I am similar to Jesus but my name is Emanuel with all these paranormal experiences and divine intention, but since this fool happened my story cant get told to warn humanity aS loud. Eminem opened the doors for white listeners to be influenced by "black entertainment". This could very well be a part of Mansons Helter Skelter.

Helter Skelter may be the overtake of negative CHARACTER personality consciousness of sex, drugs, and money possessed by minorities from gang relations and laundering put into hyptnotizing writings from the black communities and spilled into the minds of the masses multicultural. Turn on the radio and check if it ever asks you to put down the bottle. Any thoughts?!
edit on 14-3-2012 by namEniks because: To get rid of the edits

edit on 14-3-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The black man can't even run Africa, what makes anyone think he can rule the world?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hmmm,

Not trying to be rude in any way, I promise

but could you elaborate on your point a little more?

I think I'm missing it, and I didn't want to have an mis-informed reply

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

Helter Skelter is a war over minds possibly from a manevolent being (Negative Conscious: Satan, Jehovah, Rainman) from astral realms.

I dont know but please provide input!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by namEniks

Provide input on negative beings?

Sure.

Good and Evil are at forces with every decision you make.

If you believe you are cursed, and have negative thoughts constantly, then the laws of attraction will make this your reality

There is no true Satan, or Lucifer. Satan lies within you, within us all and depending on whether we want to emphasize this part of us or not makes us "Evil" or "Good"

I'm not sure what else to say, I'm not even sure if this is relevant because I am still pretty confused.

I tried.

Another thing that also struck me in your post--

Why do you believe you are so similar to Jesus?

I don't wish to argue with you, or belittle your beliefs but it's quite an interesting thing to say and I'd like to know why you believe this so strongly.

edit on 14-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: To add a question

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In one of john todds interviews he used to say helter skelter was going to be a time in the world when demons would be released from there pit.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If you read the first post about the wind blowing you will know why. This is about a supernatural agenda behind the veil. Heres an interesting read about the group that claimed to be more powerful than Jesus:

www.stargods.org...

You see the songs in those days used subliminal messaging when rap music now days will tell you straight up to kill rob and be.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh, okay. This is about subliminal messaging?

Most of it isn't very subliminal anymore, it's rather blatant if you ask me.

I don't listen to Mainstream music very often, but when I do and I've smoked a spliff with friends and they are listening to it, it actually scares me and I have to turn it off. I don't know if this is due to the altered mindset "tripping me out" or if I become more clairvoyant and the true message gets through to me. Who knows, I just try not to listen to Mainstream music whilst in that state of mind anymore, scares the beejeezus out of me.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Snoop Dogg is a household name now. He represents Drugs, Gang-Life and violence. Commercials put rap music or show a baggy dressed Thug or wanna be to spark sale interests. Rap now a days is not what hip-hop started off to be. Rap is being used for a more sinister agenda.

Create goals for these beings : Sex, drugs, party. Anything else is not in the "cool". Remember Obama was in the "cool" all over TVs and radios. Since when has a political campaign been marketed in such a liberal non conservative way?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by namEniks
Ok so if you have read my last post you will know I heard the wind blow and say SIX SIX SIX.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I read on Charlie Manson and saw how he read lyrics from the Beatles and interpreted them as messages to him about the end times and revelations. The black man would take over the world and he will live in the bottomless pit in paradise. Obama is the first black president, and remember the "Yes we can" reverse "Thank you Satan"? Well since hes been in office and cut budgets there have been alot of chaos and political rallys around the world.

Something is weird. Ok so this occult thinking has been disregarded because the dude thought he was Jesus.

Now here I am similar to Jesus but my name is Emanuel with all these paranormal experiences and divine intention, but since this fool happened my story cant get told to warn humanity aS loud. Eminem opened the doors for white listeners to be influenced by "black entertainment". This could very well be a part of Mansons Helter Skelter.

Helter Skelter may be the overtake of negative CHARACTER personality consciousness of sex, drugs, and money possessed by minorities from gang relations and laundering put into hyptnotizing writings from the black communities and spilled into the minds of the masses multicultural. Turn on the radio and check if it ever asks you to put down the bottle. Any thoughts?!
edit on 14-3-2012 by namEniks because: To get rid of the edits

Charles Manson was extremely paranoid and racist, I wouldn't give his claims any validity. Helter Skelter was just another one of his disillusioned, hateful ideas. Didn't he try to incite or convince race riots and even all out war against black people?

I don't think you're right in your wrong on these couple points

1. A black man or the black community is the key to some type of eschatalogical end times formula
2. Charles Manson was right

"minorities from gang relations and laundering put into hypnotizing writtings from the black community"

That's a pretty swooping assumption, the entire rap genre is funded by gang money and laundering.

And, I can say for certain that almost every music genre references alcohol, not just rap.

But let me get this straight. You think you're the messiah?

EDIT: Eminem is a great rapper, but come on now, you honestly think white people had not been listening to rap until he came?

I've had white co-workers named after rappers. Meaning there parents were huge rap fans decades before Eminem. I know white people that went to Tupac's vigil.

edit on 14-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Im no messiah and if I was, I wouldt have a choice right?> At least thats what Im thinking.

And yes I believe Eminem influenced others to be attracted to rap. You see when I was younger I was dancing in 4th grade to backstreet boys with the girls and listening more but since Eminem was a bully and I got bullied growing up I became like him and found A passion in rap music and beats. There are white boys who in no way relate but since hes white that had to be the catch. Marketing white america

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Luciferian psycho-social warfare is being waged on many fronts, and it isn't restricted to any race. Race is more of an illusion, follow the money.

Just for fun, let's play a game. Point out the blasphemies and satanic undertones

:43-:51
He says: White jesus, I'm lucifer

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

(Thinking out loud) The devil mite be a floating black conscious cloud like a jellyfish or octapus that when one of its "tentacles" attached to you its spews out a train of thought for the person to follow and most likely negative. If I could only see more behind the veil!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They're sneaking in the county jail,

looking under the door to see if the man

is there.

sneaking like little children out of town.

sneaking all around the courthouse.

sneaking in and out of the ventilators,

sneaking everywhere.

everything is sneaky up around

sneakyville.

everything we have to do to get to the

truth has to be sneaky.

it seems a shame to have to sneak to get to the truth.

to make the truth such a dirty old nasty
thing.

you gotta sneak to get to the truth, the truth is condemned.

the truth is in the gas chamber. the truth has been in your stockyards.
your slaughterhouses.

the truth has been in your reservations, building your railroads, emptying your garbage.

the truth is in your ghettos.
in your jails.
in your young love.

not in your courts or congress where the old set judgement on the young.
what the hell do the old know about the young?

they put a picture of old george on the dollar and tell you that he's your father, worship him.

look at the madness that goes on, you can't prove anything that happened yesterday.

now is the only thing that's real.
you can try to prove that columbus sailed on an ocean, but it's not the same ocean, it's a different ocean, it's a different world.

everyday, every reality is a new reality.
every new reality is a new horizon.
a brand new experience of living.
i got a note last night from a friend of mine.

he writes in this note that he's afraid of what he might have to do in order to save his reality, as i save mine.

you can't prove anything. there's nothing to prove.

every man judges himself. he knows what he is.

you know what you are, as i know what i am.

we all know what we are.
nobody can stand in judgement, they can play like they're standing in judgement.

they can play like they stand in judgement and take you off and control the masses, with your human body.

and they can lock you up in penitentiaries and cages and put you in crosses like they did in the past.

but it doesn't amount to anything.
what they're doing is, they're only persecuting a reflection of themselves.
they're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves.
the truth.

they can't stand to look at the truth in themselves, they persecute themselves.
they're butchering themselves every time they go on the freeway.
they hate themselves.
look at the signs.
stop.
go.
turn here.
turn there.
you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't, you can't, you can't.
this is illegal, that's illegal, everything is illegal.
the police used to watch over the people, now they're watching the people.

the president doesn't represent the people, he should be on the roadside picking up his children, but he isn't.
he's in the white house sending them off to war.

and you're saying i have to pay for this again, and again and again.
i've got to pay for your sins.
how many times have i got to pay for your sins? i'm getting tired.
im getting tired.

the people you call my family where people that you didn't want, children that were alongside the road that their parents had kicked out.

so i took them to my garbage dump, and fed them, and taught them that in love there is no wrong.
everything they've done, they've done for love of brother...

CHARLES MANSON

Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself

top topics

join