It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy Of The Bleeding Heart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What you forget to include: Its a common scheme to make an NPO/Charity-appoint family and friends to the board and donate to it. You can make the NPO "To cover the bills of my family" and donate as much as you want-then the NPO pays your mortgage etc. etc....

This was a comedic read btw.

a light read
edit on 12-3-2012 by lordtyp0 because: Edit to add a relevant link

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Here's what's happening... The Conservatives at the top are phony. They pretend, because they know the conservatives at the bottom will buy it. It's epic lack of respect. And watching that epic lack of respect take place, watching conservatives send their sons and daughters to die in war so rich people can get richer... It's a really sad thing to see.

I actually agree.

But at the same time it's sad for me to watch Liberals parade their hero Obama around claiming victory with Obamacare.. when it's the second most fascist law passed in recent history (after the PATRIOT Act). A bill to "help the poor" and provide healthcare when in reality it does nothing but increase government power and push billions into the hands of private insurance corporations coffers.

Both parties are false representations of their supporters ideologies. However this thread is not about political parties or politicians.. I am talking about the people, the folks who cast the votes.. I'm "Conservative" .. but I'm not a Republican.. so your opinion of Republicans is something I completely agree with, but changes nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join