It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama gets the sack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What are a few of the scenarios that may arise. As an Aussie what is likely to happen over there in the US if the big O gets the big A.
Does Hillary Clinton take the role as Pres.
Do you have another election for everyone.
Who can come in after Obama and what role are they likely to play.
I once heard Hillary say she wants gun control brought in to the US, I think Obama is more balanced than her.
Is that a fair comment.
Is there another war monger standing in the wings. Are there better options of President
Is "Better the devil you know" a serious consideration?

and no I am not a Obama fan, just asking a question

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They're all war mongers if they like it or not, because the people in charge need wars, its big business.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Are there better options of President

IMO, Congress should govern. No one man (or woman) aught to have the "executive" powers.

Much like tribe elders, congress has more foresight than one person. It also would be easier to weed out bad apples and would make "government" less vulnerable to lobbing, corruption, black mailing, external control. (unless they are all in on it)

Ultimate power brings .... [fill in the blank]

edit on 10-3-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
What are a few of the scenarios that may arise. As an Aussie what is likely to happen over there in the US if the big O gets the big A.
Does Hillary Clinton take the role as Pres.
Do you have another election for everyone.
Who can come in after Obama and what role are they likely to play.
I once heard Hillary say she wants gun control brought in to the US, I think Obama is more balanced than her.
Is that a fair comment.
Is there another war monger standing in the wings. Are there better options of President
Is "Better the devil you know" a serious consideration?

and no I am not a Obama fan, just asking a question

There isn't much difference between Hilary and Obama, because they are both Progressives. All Progressives want to abolish private gun ownership, but none of them are stupid enough to try (yet). A more likely scenario is that people will be labeled "mentally incompetent" by way of the new National Health Care service and then not be allowed to buy guns. They will find a way around the second amendment eventually, just like they do with all of the other ones. All Presidents will be war mongers, because the Military Industrial Complex and the fascist relationship between the federal government (Progressives on the right like John McCain) and defense companies will never allow a true anti-war President to get elected. Just know that WHEN America falls, so does Australia, which is why you need to care about what goes on over here.
edit on 10-3-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When the US falls the world falls.
There is nothing I can do as I am sure you are well aware there is nothing you can do. Sadly.

Just seems at the moment all this talk about Obama not being a legit president because of his birth certificate and the possibility of him getting the flick amounts to squat, if the next clown who gets in is as useless as him.
There just seems there is nothing down the pipe line,
From one puppet to the next.
Getting rid of Obama solves nothing?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The only way he would get the sack is to lose re-election and considering the Republican Party ran the B-squad nobody expects him to lose. Now say if he were to die in office then the Vice President would step in until the next natural election cycle. And you are correct Obama has been and both parties have not done much of anything when it comes to gun ownership despite the fact we have had a series of school school shootings again. Of course the Presidents view on guns is pretty mute anyway, Congress is responsible for creating new laws and while he does hold the power of veto he can be over ridden by Congress anyway. And of course the course the courts have the last word so banning guns completely would be impossible. And that is fine with me. I own guns and think everyone should be allowed to. I am also aware however that people are idiots and most of the time those guns intended to protect end up killing the people it was bought to protect or other innocents. I think they should require gun safety courses to own a gun and require a refresher course evey few years. And people need to learn to secure those weapons so that kids or crimminals do not end up with them because thats where they get them.
edit on 10-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The only way he would get the sack is to lose re-election and considering the Republican Party ran the B-squad nobody expects him to lose.

So if Obamas birth certificate is phony Obama will still maintain office?
Sounds a little strange, surely he should go to prison not just be sacked??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Biden as president would be scary, whoever the president is I just hope they start drilling for oil on our territory and not need to buy from the real warmongers.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Originally posted by MrSpad
The only way he would get the sack is to lose re-election and considering the Republican Party ran the B-squad nobody expects him to lose.

So if Obamas birth certificate is phony Obama will still maintain office?
Sounds a little strange, surely he should go to prison not just be sacked??

The only place it is phoney is in the minds of certain people with agendas. It has been declared authentic by every expert that matters and the state of Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You know I did say "If"

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

President Obama's Birth Certificate is real.

Like it has been stated in this thread already, the only way that President Obama is not in the White House next year is if he loses re-election.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

President Obama's Birth Certificate is real.

Like it has been stated in this thread already, the only way that President Obama is not in the White House next year is if he loses re-election.

Yeah and I am a penguin living in Antartica drinking pina coladas in the sun.
If Obama was legit he would prove it, it would be the first and only programe on his agenda.
Prove his validity once and for all and everybody would have to accept him.
This is a smear over all US politics and its people.

Now back to the QUESTION
Has the US got a decent leader cos Obama is the Macdonalds clown minus the make up.

top topics

join