It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health care concerns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey, I was just wondering if we had health proffesionsls here that could offer me some advice. just quik and snappy if it pleases you, I dont wish to take advange of freebies...(Well, healthcares free here anyway lol)

I dont know if its just me, But my doctors seem to fob me off all the time

Every time Im in the docs its rare I meet a doctor whos actually interested in whats wrong with me, or takes the time to really examine me, talk to me or treat me.

The once I told a doctor in an appointment I had three concerns, One: I have a chest infection, thats been persistant for 2 weeks, an Im in need of anti-biotics. Two: My old shoulder injury was causing much trouble, and I would like to see the pysio. Three, a repeated complaint of painfull hips joints, (i've been complaing since early teenagehood, and its still neglegted by the doctars!)

That took me all of 30 seconds to convey.
He replied saying "Hmm we may not have time to cover all those issues today, what I would do is I'll check your chest and maybe you can arrange another appointment for your other concerns"

He listened to my breathing. Looked at me, bowed his head, shook and said as follows " Agh see, yes you do have an infection from the sounds of it...but im afraid theres that many different infections, and i cant identify what this is, I wont be able to give you anything"

I just looked at him. I didnt like this guy anyway, in fear of talking aggresively i just left.

Another example would be that one surgery confirmed I was aneamic and suspected i had celiacs disease. They took my blood 5 times for this and each time said they hadnt received any results!!

I moved to my second local doctors where they also took blood 3 times for celiacs and they never got the results either!! The next doctor I saw, I told them him it was becoming a joke, he just looked at the files and records that said my blood had been taken a ridiculous amount of time, shrugged his shoulders and said "I dont think you've got it anyway".

And they still havent found the cause of my anemia...thats just the tip of the iceberg

Surely you can understand my frustration??

Feel free to discuss health care in general, and anyone who would like to listen about some of the health issues I have and offer some advice would be much appreciated, or even share you own exsperiences

edit on 9-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just wait until Obamacare kicks in. If they can't find the reason, you will scheduled for the Death Panel.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I know rrrr!! At least I havent got it that bad yet I guess

join