It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Sumeria and the jews Sumerians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by VBarbarino

Books lie as do people. History lies as do people. Everyone is subject to lying if it is in their interest in one way or another.

This is true. History that we know is not what really happened because it is distorted by interests,wrong estimations and time itself. Even current news are not correct in stating what is happening.
Nevertheless, you can get a "sort of" picture by combining lots of sources that you choose for yourself.The choice to rely on edited youtube videos that anyone can upload with complete desregard to anything but his/hers gut feelings or prejudices and without knowing anything about the situation, vs books written by people who at least have some idea what they write about ,even if both sources are eventually lies, will leave you with different baggage.

I don't rely on any one source. I learn to seek out the truth on my own because others are not to be trusted with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
To me if the Netanyahu wants to spew stuff...then we all should give our homelands back to the Africans would one not think...I mean is it not thought that is where homo-erectus had originated and made out original journeys from.....WAY Africa......come forward and take your lands back....the world belongs to you fight for it....take it all back....knock down all borders and settle in your rightful lands.

OUT OF AFRICA
edit on 033131p://f20Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Zionists

Gold

World enslavery all over again.

that says it all

new topics

<< 1   >>

join