It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

me and a friend keep having ufo sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
tonight me and my friend observed 3 objects do u turns and loops in the sky. They where next to a normal plane for a short period but they stuck around and the plane left towards the east coast. They circled around the town doing odd turns and one was even stopping in mid air not moving then going again. Me and my friend both saw the same thing. We have seen many other odd sightings in this area and want to get something so that we can see what these lights are. We want night vision or infa red so we can see these objects.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by RaeB]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Okaaaaaaaay ...

Where was this situated?

What was the appearance of the objects?

Were there any local objects to help determine distance/altitude?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Probably just some ET teen punks that's stolen their parents UFO's (sports model of course) and try to impress each other with fancy flying manouvers.

If anyone can come up with a more sensible theory on why UFOs come to earth to do loops and u turns I'm all ears

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I guess you have a great point!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The only reason i can see for doing U-turns and other odd airal maneuvers would be for testing capabilities of the aircraft.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Have yourself and yourfriend get some cameras or a video recorder and record whatever you see. If you sense a doubt that they wont be seen again than it wouldnt make any sense to cry wolf record it, I would like to belive you but we can't go solely on words alone!!!!!

It's like me saying I'd seen a troll...............Wheres the proof?

You see it's not that I don't belive it's just that we're on a site that requires some burden of proof before we conclude our respondes...

Well good luck hope you can update your thread soon with some UFO material...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

new topics

top topics

join