It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and Stratfor, Israel Busted Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wikileaks and Stratfor, Israel Busted Again

www.veteranstoday.com

It’s almost like a Sherlock Holmes story. We are seeing it start now. My first sign, that a mixed intelligence, disinformation campaign or worse was in the works was last week.

A writer, former Israeli, close friend of, coincidentally as we will see, Julian Assange, wrote an article exposing the 1973 War in the Middle East as a plot by Henry Kissinger, then Secretary of State for Nixon, Anwar Sadat of Egypt and Sharon of Israel.

The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Read on.....it gets more interesting as it progresses.....
The upshot.....Wikileaks = COINTELPRO

What do the peanut gallery think?
If Wiki belongs to some intell org, then whose?
Why are they revealing the subjects which they have and where are they going with this?
Good COINTELPRO is revealing of some prtions of truth, and this in itself is dangerous as there is much that has already been surmised to put the facts together independantly eventually...
I am still uncinvinced , though it better get much more interesting or wikiL will be out of readership.
At least this reader..................

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Possible tie ins are sprouting like muchrooms everywhere on the net.....like a dam burst and the info is comming faster than we can compute it....
There are other breaking happenings ike the Leo Wanta case, the 6 trillion scam in Italy, the bankers resigning en masse, the Blackenheath speeches in the house of lords....
edit on 28-2-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That article is all over the map, wikileaks, Iran, Israel, Kissinger, Mike Milken, Mossad, Stratfor...

I got confused reading it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

thats the most absurd thing i have heard kissinher never had any power and egypt and israel were genuine enemies.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

Israel and Egypt were really enemies I believe, even continuing to be enemies after they (Sadat and Begin) shook hands in 1979 while Pres Carter joined in on the 'love in.'
It didn't end well for Sadat....Imagine the headline Nobel Peace Prize Winner Assassinated.
Not very comforting to say the least.

P.S. I believe Mr. Kissinger has been an integral part of some shady dealings (military and otherwise) around the world much like Mr. Negroponte has been in Central America.
edit on 29-2-2012 by AutomaticSlim because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have no doubts henry asskissinger is a NWO shill.....But the proposition does have merit when you hold it all in your head at once......not sayin its true...just another conspiracy theory, but possible.......

top topics

join