It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I launched a reverbnation account and posted 7 tunes..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Anyone care to tell me what you think?

www.reverbnation.com...

Reverbnation has some glitches when it comes to their own store, I have 3 songs available for purchase but only one adds to cart.. but otherwise I've found this place to blow away the likes of TuneCore where I released by earliest work ..

Nevertheless, anyone care to give me their opinions of my work =) thanks for listening..

If you're curious about my style before checking.. I'm very into electronic.. I'm influenced by NIN, Depeche Mode and even the likes of Enigma.. I'm a classically trained pianist so in some songs I infuse piano with electronic elements.. I'm also a drummer ..
edit on 2/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
am I that bad?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Gonna check it when I get home. I'm on my ipad

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Gonna check it when I get home. I'm on my ipad

LOVE my ipad .. never thought to see if it was compatible .. shame on me
thank you for checking it out

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Cool man, just checked out all your tracks. My favorite is A bright flash. What are you using to record?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it's a huge array of things.. I have a few hardware samplers for various things like drones and backgrounds.. but overall arangement is done in Acid .. I have various synths I use .. omnisphere being one of my favorites in the last year or two ..

I'm slowly s witching to mac only tools .. but until it feels more natural, I'm keeping that on the back burner

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Cool, I will bookmark your page and keep up. I need to open up one of those reverbnation accounts to upload some music also.

Have you tried ableton? Blows any other software package out the water as far as I'm concerned

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Cool, I will bookmark your page and keep up. I need to open up one of those reverbnation accounts to upload some music also.

Have you tried ableton? Blows any other software package out the water as far as I'm concerned

I have tried abelton . it's great for live performance . it doesn't suit me for recording .. or at least I found it to be uncomfortable to my process ..

that's really the whole problem with my migration..
I need to familiarize myself .. right now I'm focused on logic pro .. which I bought and am learning now .

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dude. Digging your sound.

Dark electronic ambience with a bit of an industrial flavor..

I'm a closet aficionado of this kind of stuff, and you sir have piqued my aural interest.

Indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
Dude. Digging your sound.

Dark electronic ambience with a bit of an industrial flavor..

I'm a closet aficionado of this kind of stuff, and you sir have piqued my aural interest.

Indeed.

THANK YOU .. it's what I love as well obviously, but I have a hard time defining it .. I am on itunes with much more which i will soon be pulling .. "event horizon" .. itunes screwed up the sequence of the tracks COMPLETELY .. which was critical since this was nearly a sci-fi soundtrack.. got cancelled at the last minute .. but they screwed the track listing completely

I'm basically pulling all my old work and starting over.. but much of what is up there won't ever see re-release.. check the previews and if you like it get it while you can..

edit on 2/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Will listen when that site is working. Now It just times out. I am also a big fan on electronic music, amongst others.

Jean Michel Jarre is my most favorite electronic musician

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Cool music, dude. Has some of the deeper tones of industrial music in it (same style as Revolution from JMJ)
. I like it, a LOT!!!!!

My 2 favourites are "Dark Horizons" and "A Bright Flash".

edit on 24/2/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join