It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my artwork

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wonderful. I never look in here and I don''t know why.

Reminds me a lot of the art in the sixties and seventies. Keep going and thanks for sharing. You're very talented and the emotions are strong in your work.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Wonderful. I never look in here and I don''t know why.

Reminds me a lot of the art in the sixties and seventies. Keep going and thanks for sharing. You're very talented and the emotions are strong in your work.

Thank you Blaine! The 60's and 70's? That's a wonderful compliment, it's the era that most influenced me as a child, and it will always be part of me (ever seen the movie the Point by Harry Nillsson?).

I want to thank everyone for the great wishes, whether you've posted a reply or not, it makes a difference and it matters. I have gotten nothing but wonderful input lately on all my artistic venues. I sold 2 pieces this week to a complete stranger, and this will be the first time in my life I've paid ALL my monthly expenses off purely art sales. To me this is incredible and I am speechless.

I am grateful to whoever gave me this talent, and to whomever sees it and appreciates it. Without you it would be me creating something in a black box nobody would ever see.

So here's some more of my creations:

White Dhzambala, Buddha's protector of health, Oh Padma Trotha Arya Zamabala Siddahaya Hum Phat:

Lord Ganesha, Remover of obstacles, Lord of Beginnings:

Shri Yantra, 9 interlocking triangles that then form 43 smaller triangles, it is known as the Navayoni Chakra:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

wow that is trippin' balls and I F'n love it..

In this digital day & age to see original out of the box art is refreshing..

if you had a torrent of your work I would seed till I bleed...

and every desktop was rockin' your wallpaper's..

amazing ...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Cool art work. You should see if Mambo clothes are interested in your stuff. I would love to see you successful and people could wear your art.

edit on 27-3-2012 by titzycronulla because: just an additional thought

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Wow.. very very cool. I enjoy art and I enjoy yours very much. Thanks for taking the time to post this. I hope you are able to sell some of this or have ideas about how to get these seen by more people. Very talented. I am terrible at art. I have some skill with photography but none whatsoever with drawing.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Damn dude, I like all of them, I can def. see the roots in cartooning with serious use of oil your use of not giving a # about the rules of proportion and perspective are masterfully manipulated in the magicians assistant and also in your first piece with what appears to be a taxi cab or an inspired el dorado or bel air with the dog, you just got a new fan SNF

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
Damn dude, I like all of them, I can def. see the roots in cartooning with serious use of oil your use of not giving a # about the rules of proportion and perspective are masterfully manipulated in the magicians assistant and also in your first piece with what appears to be a taxi cab or an inspired el dorado or bel air with the dog, you just got a new fan SNF

And I enjoyed all your work as well, you have serious talent brother! I never went to school to learn method, only the history, so I don't need rules and never paid much attention to them.

Brotherman, thank you for your comments and for sharing your amazing creations as well: Brotherman's inspired paintings

Your words and images have inspired me much, I will gladly share what that inspiration fuels. A new thread will happen soon with some new work.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Awesome bro I cant wait to see u2u me when its posted Ill certainly be there to check them out I spent a good time looking at your paintings along with another members work so much talent here its so awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Are theses oils?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Thank you alot for that Brotherman, the feelings are mutual, your work is really powerful. I've sent you a link and I value your feedback.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

They sure are. I was always frustrated with how muddied colors got with acrylic when you mixed them. Its like they get dull anytime they mix with another color, then they dry way too fast! Some people can master them and blow my mind though! And honestly, for lots of things art, medium is not the issue. Does the art move you and is it presentable for your environment, that's all that is really important I think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join