It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNDENIABLE Mathematical Proof the South Carolina Primary was RIGGED!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here it is

The 2012 GOP Primary: Unmasking the Vote Manipulation Upon reviewing the Greenville County Precinct election vote data from the 2012, a disturbing pattern arose: Ron Paul averaged 24% in precincts where less than 250 people voted; he averaged less than 12 percent in precincts with more than 800. A spreadsheet was created to help me understand how this could be. Why was Ron Paul’s percentage in large precincts half of that in small precincts?

In the following document, you will find all the graphs laid out and explained in a way that even a troll should understand.

docs.google.com...

Conclusion The final results of the GOP Primaries and Caucuses are pre-determined and are created through vote tabulation manipulation. Having worked with various programmers through the years in creating algorithms, I find the particular one laid out in this document to be quite primitive and laughably obvious. Having analyzed the New Hampshire and South Carolina Primary Counties like this one, I am shocked that the perpetrators haven’t spent more resources to make the end result more believable. If we don’t expose this nonsense right now and convince all candidates’ supporters to fight this vote manipulation in unison, regardless of one’s candidate’s name, we may never have another national election in the US where “we the people” decide the outcome.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Between multiple states already, thousands of dead people voting, votes not adding up, discrepancies...

Its looking like most states primaries are being rigged, and have been for decades already.

Afterall, Americans don't want to face it, but USA hasn't had a real president-elect since JFK

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Do you have a link other than google docs. You need to sign in to read the link you posted. TIA

Des

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What? I didn´t have to sign in, that is strange...

Here is one additional at the daily paul.

www.dailypaul.com...

The document link is in the middle.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank You!!!

Des

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More made up facts and numbers. All the graphs have clear errors which I don't even have to point out.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I applaud you, sir for bringing this to light. Once I saw the graphs showing the unprecedentedly major discrepancies between the projected votes and "actual" votes being inversely proportional between Dr. Paul and Romney, I was thoroughly convinced that there is blatant electronic voting fraud in this election. Never before have I seen such undeniable proof.
for you,
for our future.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WORST MATH EVER

So this person found a segment of the vote where Ron Paul and Romney didn't have a straight line graph...expanded that out to the total vote...and was surprised to see the small deviations become greater???

Whoever the fool is who did these graphs is not very good at math.

Plus...do we even need to point out that you can't make a graph showing who got what votes when??? He is showing total votes in the X axis...and somehow finding who got what vote after each vote was cast.

This is like the people saying that if you take the unreported precincts in Waldo county...find an error rate and apply that to the entire state...Ron Paul wins.

People confuse themselves with math all the time...but they figure if they can put numbers together in a graph...IT MUST BE TRUE.

This is hilarious OP...thanks for th laugh.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
More made up facts and numbers. All the graphs have clear errors which I don't even have to point out.

More unfounded accusations by a shill who will likely be banned here shortly for disinformation and outright lies.

Accused of dis-information purely because I don't agree with Ron Paul. Amazing.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

More unfounded accusations by a shill who will likely be banned here shortly for disinformation and outright lies.

Accused of dis-information purely because I don't agree with Ron Paul. Amazing.

Just give it up dude. Tell your employer it´s all over, this proof is UNDENIABLE. If you can not understand this, tell your employer next time maybe he should have hired someone with basic math skills, that way at least he would knew when the game was over!

Extrapolation, look it up BTW.
edit on 16-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

It was probably because you just make statements and don't back them up.
I can't look at the graphs on my phone right now, but why not, rather than say anyone can see the errors, show them.

People would take you more serious, but it appears you want to be called a troll. Post something substantial and people will listen to you. Right now you are just trolling, with your one line posts and your avatar no one cares what you have to say.

Post the errors.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
On a cursory overview I can say without a doubt that this isn't mathematical proof, let alone undeniable. Excel graphs mean nothing. Just because the expected data did not match the actual data does not mean that significantly different. Where are the equations? Where is the data set? As someone who has done a number of studies involving surveys (which is essentially what voting is) I can tell you that it is exceedingly rare for your expected and actual data to match perfectly. When I get some more time I'll check the actual methodology to see if what the author is doing even makes sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

When I get some more time I'll check the actual methodology to see if what the author is doing even makes sense.

Please do. Why don´t you redo what is done in the report, and report back. It makes perfect sense. If you get a hiccup somewhere, please post back and we will help you fill in the blanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I may be getting redundant....heello???
The MAFIA is the guys who make and run the voting machines of several of the voting machine companies in america....
In fact several of those companies are ownwd by the same owner, and the mob connection is hardly subtle.....know anything else thatever came from New jersey?
The Voting machines are built in a factory that also builds slot machines!
The addition here is elementary...1 +1 - vote manipulation on a grand scale.....
Theres a half hour movie about it on You Tube thats woth anybodys while right now...it tells about the 2000 fix in florida and another state one just before that.....
In fact its just possible the same machines were used in both scams even though they were ordered destroyed the first scam....
Theres some mighty easy to spot organised crime involved in this election process and its surprising how deep it goes....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You know why we're finally taking notice of all this ongoing fraud? Because it's been a looooooooong loooong time since many of us felt this passionate about any candidate and wanted to see him through to the White House. During this impassioned support we realized we're climbing mount Everest while flying monkeys try to drop boulders into our path and we want to know who these stupid monkeys are and why they do what they do. Our numbers are growing and the message is spreading. By summer you'll have to be deaf and blind not to have heard about it.

Pardon the dumb flying monkey analogy.... it's late and my brain is shutting down.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Must have hit a chord, OP... The shills and trolls are out in force.. I guess that after the Belfast, Maine story.. the gov't hired a few more shills from the cyber sweat shops of India..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join